shape
carat
color
clarity

Received my new ring....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

180q

Rough_Rock
I'm baaaack. Thanks everyone for the compliments. It has received many more in person, which is very nice after all the thought and research that went into it. Luckily Meghan appreciates it as well.

I haven't been on in quite some time. I was wandering if anyone has had any problems with Vatche and or WF in the past year or so. We've run into some problems with the setting in particular and are now dealing with both vendors. Meghan is currently ringless and it hasn't gone all that well. Apparently the relationship between the vendors has dissolved? I was sure that I had done all the right research and chosen the right vendors, but I'm not so sure at the moment.

Thanks for any info,

Chad

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Chad,
I would suggest starting a new thread in Rocky Talky with your questions. It is true WF no longer carries Vatche but I have no idea why. There have been a few posters that have had complaits about their Vatche rings but as far as I know the vendor who supplied the Vatche was able to fix the problems. I''m sure WF will do whatever possible to make you all happy and get a ring back on your fiancee''s finger ASAP.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this. I hope that everything gets resolved quickly.

shay

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
with a branded ring like that do you typically deal directly with the designer or the vendor who sold the ring? kind of confusing...

you may have done the right research when you bought last year, but it's not unheard of for a vendor to stop selling a brand or designer. it's no one's fault and relationships aren't guaranteed unfortunately.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 10:56:26 PM
Author: Mara
with a branded ring like that do you typically deal directly with the designer or the vendor who sold the ring? kind of confusing...

you may have done the right research when you bought last year, but it's not unheard of for a vendor to stop selling a brand or designer. it's no one's fault and relationships aren't guaranteed unfortunately.
Very true. That happens all the time even with a B&M's unfortunately.
2.gif

Small

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring
30.gif
30.gif

Sorry she''s ringless...hope it all works out. Let us know how it ends up!

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/13/2006 4:48:42 PM
Author: 180q
I''m baaaack. Thanks everyone for the compliments. It has received many more in person, which is very nice after all the thought and research that went into it. Luckily Meghan appreciates it as well.

I haven''t been on in quite some time. I was wandering if anyone has had any problems with Vatche and or WF in the past year or so. We''ve run into some problems with the setting in particular and are now dealing with both vendors. Meghan is currently ringless and it hasn''t gone all that well. Apparently the relationship between the vendors has dissolved? I was sure that I had done all the right research and chosen the right vendors, but I''m not so sure at the moment.

Thanks for any info,

Chad
My wife hasn''t had any problems with her Vatche double prong x-prong ring. We bought the diamond and setting from GOG and the service was very good. I''ve also purchased a diamond pendant from WF and their service was great as well.

What is the issue with your ring?

180q

Rough_Rock
Well, this is only getting worse and worse by the day. She finally got the ring back last night. I glanced at it, and was shocked to see that they had sent it back WITHOUT the heart prongs, but with regular claw prongs!!! Meghan gave Vatche a call today and Vatche himself is accusing her of lying and so forth. They insist on telling her that the ring never had the heart prongs and this is the original setting/prongs.

This is such a mess. Vatche''s customer service is absolutely horrible!! I should make a new post on RockyTalky, I guess.

Chad

ep6585

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/15/2006 4:52:46 PM
Well, this is only getting worse and worse by the day. She finally got the ring back last night. I glanced at it, and was shocked to see that they had sent it back WITHOUT the heart prongs, but with regular claw prongs!!! Meghan gave Vatche a call today and Vatche himself is accusing her of lying and so forth. They insist on telling her that the ring never had the heart prongs and this is the original setting/prongs.

This is such a mess. Vatche''s customer service is absolutely horrible!! I should make a new post on RockyTalky, I guess.

Chad
Did Vatche or WF do the original modifications from the regular prongs to the heart shaped prongs? Maybe WF made the modification and never sent it back to Vatche?

180q

Rough_Rock
Here is a current pic:
ring7.jpg

180q

Rough_Rock
Another
ring11.jpg

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! I love the heart shaped prongs.
30.gif
I hope your problem get resolved soon.

180q

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/15/2006 5:11:09 PM
Author: ep6585

Date: 3/15/2006 4:52:46 PM

Chad
Did Vatche or WF do the original modifications from the regular prongs to the heart shaped prongs? Maybe WF made the modification and never sent it back to Vatche?
I''m assuming WF''s jeweler did the prong modification. Nevertheless, Vatche received it with heart prongs last week, and we received it a week later with claw prongs. It''s now off to WF to see if they can redo the heart prongs. WF has been understanding, and willing to work with Meghan, which is nice.

Chad

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe i like it better with the claw prongs!!

i think that others have had problems with vatche in the past, do a search on here and see what you find.

i''m sure wf will do whatever possible to make you and meghan happy..

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m with Mara. I like it better with the claw prongs. But I''m sure WF will make it however you want??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results