shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

RetroQT

Brilliant_Rock
@RetroQT THAT DRESS is amazing, like I don’t know how to say this without coming off all awkward, but you look spectacular in it!

Your rings look perfect there on your hand too, love the whole look!

I was thinking the same thing & decided it might not be very PC to comment! But what dress & what a figure @RetroQT !

Y’all are both amazing!!! Thank you for the very sweet and sincere compliments. :kiss2:

The dress is Calvin Klein and I found it at Marshalls. It’s super comfy and fits just right. Thanks to the design it makes me look better than most maxi dresses. LOL!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really missed Bubbalah and didn’t realize it til this weekend when I started wearing her again.

8FD8C496-987B-45CC-9F28-34134AE9AD9B.jpeg

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
You guys are so sweet, thank you! Yes that little cutiepatootie is my light in every way. This was the first time we had professional family photos done and it was also my first time using an ultrasonic cleaner (blows a toothbrush and Dawn soap out of the water). I am over the moon with how the photos came out, they were worth every penny!

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
You guys are so sweet, thank you! Yes that little cutiepatootie is my light in every way. This was the first time we had professional family photos done and it was also my first time using an ultrasonic cleaner (blows a toothbrush and Dawn soap out of the water). I am over the moon with how the photos came out, they were worth every penny!

Cutiepatootie's got style too, lovely outfit.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hey @Neptune

Would you mind sharing the stats on your gorgeous emerald cut ring?

I am a huge admirer of ECs. I don't own one sadly, but am thinking of starting an EC project where I purchase a smaller one, then grow it over time through a vendor who does upgrade. I ADORE the size of yours, so was wondering about its specs. Before starting an EC project, I'd like to know what my "goal" size would be.

And I don't mean to be "drippy" about praise, but can I also say that your style kicks butt! Seriously. Modern, fun, powerful, and well, sublime. One of my all-time favorites on PS.

diamondyes

Brilliant_Rock
Hey @Neptune

I am a huge admirer of ECs. I don't own one sadly, but am thinking of starting an EC project where I purchase a smaller one, then grow it over time through a vendor who does upgrade. I ADORE the size of yours, so was wondering about its specs. Before starting an EC project, I'd like to know what my "goal" size would be.

And I don't mean to be "drippy" about praise, but can I also say that your style kicks butt! Seriously. Modern, fun, powerful, and well, sublime. One of my all-time favorites on PS.

Agreed on all counts

Even Neptune’s food pics are exciting

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE your dress almost as much as I love your emerald. The buttons are to die for and that color makes me happy. Do you mind sharing a little about it?

Neptune

Ideal_Rock
Hey @Neptune

Thanks.
Which one? Joking, of course. Recently tried on a squarish & skinny EC rings and wanted to share them with other EC lovers. The top one measured over 14x12mm and it felt so nice. I was COMPLETELY comfortable wearing that ring. It’s my new ideal and the 3-stone setting proportion is just perfect. Dream on Neptune! I didn’t think that I would like the skinny EC but I did not not like it, haha. Mine is 12x8.6mm.

8642.jpg

I LOVE your dress almost as much as I love your emerald. The buttons are to die for and that color makes me happy. Do you mind sharing a little about it?

Thank you. It’s vintage and has no brand. The buttons are my favorite too.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Christmas came early! Here’s my real life perspective. It’s a 4.5 carat sapphire with 1 ctw half moon diamonds :)

200A90AA-A7A8-4493-9F2C-8C9F69831995.jpeg

Beautiful ring, what a treat to see a really fabulous yellow sapphire! :love:

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
I'm feeling the late Xmas shopping stress (kind of uninspired this year). Here I am in a drive thru line waiting to get a carb/caffeine fix to bolster my shopping energy:doh:

F9532A75-7F32-496A-8D31-DA430CFB6B80.jpeg

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results