color
clarity

Real life perspective

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! I've since upgraded my e-ring from the 1.85ct shown in that photo to a 2.73ct. Guess I should add some updated "real life" shots:

2.73CloseUp3.jpg
2.73CloseUpCat.jpg

Another digging your style! Still loving the Hardwear bracelet with your watch & your new solitaire fits beautifully!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
butterscotch.jpg

Butterscotch Jade ring. Happy hour! butterscotch.jpg

I adore this ring. That setting is gorgeous and the stone so yummy. And it is making me hungry for Butterscotch candy. OMG. Your ring is butterlicious Sharon! :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My 1.19ct E VS1 in an air gap halo.

20200819_161320.jpg

DK :))

That is just a beautiful stone. So white. So elegant. Looks amazing on you. :love:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
butterscotch.jpg

Butterscotch Jade ring. Happy hour! butterscotch.jpg

I don't think I am elegant enough to carry off this ring. It is just knock out - you have great taste!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I adore this ring. That setting is gorgeous and the stone so yummy. And it is making me hungry for Butterscotch candy. OMG. Your ring is butterlicious Sharon! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you sweet lady! This is a oldie but a goldie! LOL

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
E67DE1C3-7620-4390-A6E1-C4D2CA5FDD72.jpeg
Three-stone CBI anniversary ring from High Performance Diamonds. 1.23 E SI2 center stone and .44/.45 E VS2 side stones. Size 7.75
Holding a bottle of Lavish cleaner. :)

Last edited:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
E67DE1C3-7620-4390-A6E1-C4D2CA5FDD72.jpeg
Three-stone CBI anniversary ring from High Performance Diamonds. 1.23 E SI2 center stone and .44/.45 E VS2 side stones. Size 7.75
Holding a bottle of Lavish cleaner. :)

We need to be friends, @KristinTech, and to swap jewelry for nights out! Or just for hanging around the house.... I love this ring and it SO reminds me of my first 3 stone upgrade. Mine was smaller, but even so - the memory it evokes is there. Just lovely. :))

KristinTech

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We need to be friends, @KristinTech, and to swap jewelry for nights out! Or just for hanging around the house.... I love this ring and it SO reminds me of my first 3 stone upgrade. Mine was smaller, but even so - the memory it evokes is there. Just lovely. :))

Yes, @mrs-b, let’s do a night out, a night in, and you can introduce me to that fabulous breakfast diner you frequent! I’ll even come with enough energy to help decorate one (1) Christmas tree! :lol: Thank you so much for the compliment on my new ring!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, @mrs-b, let’s do a night out, a night in, and you can introduce me to that fabulous breakfast diner you frequent! I’ll even come with enough energy to help decorate one (1) Christmas tree! :lol: Thank you so much for the compliment on my new ring!

You're on! :mrgreen:

Wrkbrk

Shiny_Rock
Awwww - welcome to your new family member!

I have a soft spot for whiskery, scruffy terrier-types like your cutie!

Thank you! DNA test tells us that our spontaneous shelter rescue is 100% miniature schnauzer!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results