shape
carat
color
clarity

Real life perspective

luxe

Shiny_Rock
Oh my gosh, I love this. So elegant and sophisticated and smart. ❤❤❤ Looks beautiful on you.

Thank you! 8) I love the clean lines that step cuts offer.

Babyblue033

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As real as it gets. Still recovering from a car accident last month, so using my walker to get around. I'm not going anywhere (I usually don't wear jewelry at home), just put the rings on to cheer myself up

20200113_091129.jpg

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
As real as it gets. Still recovering from a car accident last month, so using my walker to get around. I'm not going anywhere (I usually don't wear jewelry at home), just put the rings on to cheer myself up

20200113_091129.jpg

Nothing like bling to cheer you up...SO sorry to hear about your accident.
Sending you positive thoughts for a healthy recovery.

luxe

Shiny_Rock

20200113_091129.jpg

Bling can certainly add some cheer, it’s beautiful. Wishing you a smooth recovery.

luxe

Shiny_Rock
My .62 MRB sized 4.5. This is my original e ring that I haven’t worn in almost 2 years .. postpartum swelling and baby weight haven’t allowed for it. It’s a happy reunion today! I’m so happy to have her sparkling on my finger again.

CB5E7FEC-80CD-4A61-8F56-5A1B27133F9D.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
RLP of my Opal and Tommy the Tiger kitty.

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.06.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-16 at 9.07.25 AM.png

The sun washes out the opal a bit but Tommy and I enjoy the sun so let it keep shining.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Beautiful.

Ty! Lol. It’s my iPhone 11 portrait mode with some kind of special lighting mode.

I just got the iphone 11 Pro Max and have not yet figured out how to properly use the camera. Seems complicated. So far I am just taking photos the old way but have to explore how to make the most of the new iPhone's camera. Nice job @nala

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful.

I just got the iphone 11 Pro Max and have not yet figured out how to properly use the camera. Seems complicated. So far I am just taking photos the old way but have to explore how to make the most of the new iPhone's camera. Nice job @nala
Missy, I’ve had mine for a few months and only discovered this feature by accident yesterday! Actually, hubby did!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20200113_091129.jpg

This rock would definitely cheer me up! I'm so sorry about your accident and I hope you are better soon. I'm glad your beautiful diamond is bringing you a little joy and some sparkle to your days <3

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I’ve had mine for a few months and only discovered this feature by accident yesterday! Actually, hubby did!

Haha just like me @nala. I have no energy right now to read about how to use the camera so I just use it. One day I will explore it. I like it though as the photos are very crisp even without trying.

The portrait mode is dreamy and the photo (and your ring!) just beautiful. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

20200113_091129.jpg

So sorry you were in a car accident but glad you are recovering and your rings are looking gorgeous. Happy your bling is cheering you up and helping bring you joy. That definitely helps in recovery IMO. Lifting one's spirits. Sending lots of healing dust for a full recovery!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Real life perspective photo of Bubbalah with my new iPhone 11 Pro Max camera. @nala I still haven't read anything about how to use it so must get on that but so far using it the same way as I used my 6s plus despite the different camera lenses on the new phone.

reallifeperspectiveofbubbalahinbedroom.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Real life perspective photo of Bubbalah with my new iPhone 11 Pro Max camera. @nala I still haven't read anything about how to use it so must get on that but so far using it the same way as I used my 6s plus despite the different camera lenses on the new phone.

reallifeperspectiveofbubbalahinbedroom.png

I want this to be my next phone!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a rainy day here but Bubbalah is still shining brightly.

6692A578-F2FF-4E98-9A22-03DBD9968E15.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous bling. And your bracelets. Love them ❤

Thank you!!
The necklace, hoops, and bracelets are all Touchstone Crystal by Swarovski.
I needed a full bling photo shoot...lol!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results