shape
carat
color
clarity

RB with baguette side stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Hey! How is everyone?

Are there any threads on RB center stones with side baguettes?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
You can try searching, but my quick search did not turn up any general thread dedicated to RBs with baguettes. However, you can look through the Forum Engagement Ring Folder/Eye Candy if you have time, I know there are a bunch in there.
1.gif

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
Yup, thats my ring :) I love, it!

golden

Shiny_Rock
Hey!!!

I have been loving RB with pear sides...and still do, but when I saw Hammys and Asscherisme''s, I started loving the baguettes as well!!! I don''t know if/when I will be getting engaged, but I love looking at rings and want to know what I want, does that sound silly? I''d like to try both on to see what they look like in person and on! What size RB do you ladies have?

Asscherisme''s, where/what is Vatche?

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock

RB center with pear sides is also just delicious!! There are tons of pics of those here on PS too

1.gif

If you like baguettes, you might also want to look at bullets. Here''s a pic of my RB with tapered step cut bullet sides:

PICT0623dfdfffdg.jpg

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2007 5:20:04 PM
Author: golden
Hey!!!

I have been loving RB with pear sides...and still do, but when I saw Hammys and Asscherisme''s, I started loving the baguettes as well!!! I don''t know if/when I will be getting engaged, but I love looking at rings and want to know what I want, does that sound silly? I''d like to try both on to see what they look like in person and on! What size RB do you ladies have?

Asscherisme''s, where/what is Vatche?

~~I''m in the same situation as you!! I don''t know when I''m getting engaged, I just love looking at rings!! lol I believe Hammy''s is a 2.23ct. RB & asscherisme''s is a 1.63 ct. RB. Vatche is a jewelry company. Here is a link to their website...

Designs by Vatche

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Your rings are beautiful, Rascal!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Asscherisme''s diamond ring!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

alyson423

Rough_Rock
Hi- that describes my ring-
35.gif
There are some details and a few more pictures if you do a search for my name. I just love that style, and think that it''s one of those timeless looks that you don''t get tired of. Good luck!

-Alyson

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
wooo, here is mine... 1.61 ct center I/SI1 and .75 ct bag. :) WOOO

Picture 3w71.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
one more :)

Picture 37ww3.jpg

golden

Shiny_Rock
good morning!

how funny, I just went onto the Vatche site and there is a jewelry store in my town that carries them, I wil have to go in and take a look see!

Hammy- did you and your, then boyfriend, go into Harry Winston to try the rings on? Or did you always know this is what you wanted? I live close to the city and I''d like to go in there to look and try on.

golden

Shiny_Rock
Asscherisme and Hammy- when and where are your weddings?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hammy hasn't posted since 2005, and asscherisme has been married for awhile because I think she has 4 children!

I love the rb with baguettes and Michelle's bullets, too! This is one of my very favorites!

I like your avatar picture, too!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
I had a long post and I think I just lost it.

My wedding was in 1995 :) I'm an old married lady with lots of kids :)

Yup, had my first child in 1997. 3 more after that :) 4 total and I"m done :)

golden

Shiny_Rock
hey everyone!

asscherisme do you have any hand shots with your ering on?

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/15/2007 6:00:23 PM
Author: Rascal49

RB center with pear sides is also just delicious!! There are tons of pics of those here on PS too

1.gif

If you like baguettes, you might also want to look at bullets. Here''s a pic of my RB with tapered step cut bullet sides:

Rascal,

Somehow I''ve missed shots of your rings until now, it is absolutely stunning!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results