shape
carat
color
clarity

RB advice and suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

gingerandmichael

Rough_Rock
I''m currently starting to look around at upgrading my ering - I visited a couple of local jewelers and looked at a variety of shapes on my hand to see what really felt good. I went in thinking radiant, walked out wanting a RBC (and have a princess currently!).

Soooo...I''ve found this: http://www.goodoldgold.com/diamond/2715/ and was wondering what everyone thought. I don''t see color very well (my current stone is an H-I and it looks completely colorless to me) and the blue fluoro should even things out a bit (besides that it''s ideal cut so shouldn''t show color as strongly as an inferior cut). I know how well informed everyone here is and just wanted to see what you all think.

I was also wondering if any of you would suggest similar stones? I''ve looked on WF and GoG, but don''t know any other good vendors from here who advertise. I''m wanting something in the VS2-SI1 (will consider SI2), H-I-J range, at least 1.5 carats, ideal or excellent cut, around $9k (some wiggle room)...and RBC of course. You all seem to find the best stones every time, so I figured it would be worth running it by you in case you find something I''ve obviously missed.

I really appreciate any and all advice - I know you must all get tired of newbies begging for help!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I''m not one of the experts here, but I''m a J lover, and if you aren''t all that concerned with color and don''t have a problem with a little warmth, J is definitely the way to go. I''m sure many others will chime in here who can offer you more in-depth advice. Best of luck to you!
35.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you've already made a super choice! A J with medium flourescence is wonderful! It looks like a beautiful stone! I doubt you can do better for the money.

ETA: I also love GOG and WF for their good selection of high quality stones, great service, and good upgrade policies.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
I never heard a bad thing about GOG. I got my diamond from White Flash.
use this tool if you want a well cut diamond.
https://www.pricescope.com/sift.aspx

Show us your choices and we will help you.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey,
I think you made a good choice. Also, GOG lets you upgrade!!!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like you picked a GREAT stone!!!

You definately want that upgrade ploicy..... DSS sets in quick!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results