shape
carat
color
clarity

Rapper gets 11 carat pink diamond forehead piercing

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So if the pain is anything like biting one's tongue (and cutting it which is very painful at least for me and I know because I did it last night and am still quite uncomfortable) he is either a masochist or a little cuckoo. Or both. Just no.

NOPEGIF.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For those who didn't click on to the initial link here you go.

Screen Shot 2021-02-06 at 8.20.42 AM.png

As for his cliched comment "beauty is pain" well just no to that too.

Beauty should not be defined by how much pain it took to get there. Wearing six-inch stilettos, Spanx, and getting a pink diamond pierced into your forehead is not beautiful. Beauty is from within and is being confident in who you are. Not what you look like. Though yeah it is also in the eye of the beholder but not in the forehead with a pink diamond. Not pinkalicious at all. IMO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How to make a $24 million jewel look cheap in one easy step: staple it to your forehead.

LOL so true. It looks like a plastic gem on his forehead. ::)

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MjK1

Shiny_Rock

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, is his music now Rap-Rock fusion?

Folks, here the jokes just write themselves.

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How,is it implanted? I am serious. Like a dental implant? A Screw-into the frontal bone? Hook and eye? How does it stay in when he furrows his brow? Does it move when he moves his forehead?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How,is it implanted? I am serious. Like a dental implant? A Screw-into the frontal bone? Hook and eye? How does it stay in when he furrows his brow? Does it move when he moves his forehead?

That's hard to say.
Very hard! ... Mohs 10 hard. :tongue:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m guessing this is a variant of a dermal piercing which is pretty popular. An anchor is planted under the skin and you screw the “top” onto that. Googling can find you lots of explanations.

Interestingly these are often not permanent as your body will slowly push out the anchor over years. I wonder if he’ll get it redone if that happens or just wear it differently.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think this poor man should get his @ss rapping and make some REAL money.
Then he can afford a round diamond for his eye socket.
Everyone knows real men have a diamond eye, and don't eat quiche.

The average diameter of the human eye is around 24 mm.
He can donate one good eye to a worthy recipient and install the honker into in his eye socket.

One of the diamonds in this link would fit. Scroll down.

Per the GIA report in this link a 51 ct. D Flawless type 2b round with eyeball diameter (24 mm) is around 51 ct and this one sold for $9,300,000.00.

Of course he'd have to find a pink one that GIA graded to be fully natural.
I suspect it will be a few pennies more costly. :cry2:

51 ct.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why???? :think:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK no one has said it but we are all thinking it. That baby needs a halo.

:)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I was asking my husband this morning when he told me about this, “Who’s to say that while he was under anesthesia for the implant operation, that someone didn’t swap it out for a CZ?”

Egad!

Oh there’s no anesthesia for a procedure like this! They will numb the skin slightly topically, but that’s it. Some piercers don’t even do that.

And yes, piercings like this hurt, a lot.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why would anyone do that to themselves @kenny, why would you waste a beautiful, rare pink diamond, by shoving it on your face?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Why would anyone do that to themselves @kenny, why would you waste a beautiful, rare pink diamond, by shoving it on your face?

Oh my dear child, the Lord works in mysterious ways.

24.png

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If that doesn't say kill me for my diamond, I don't know what does.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it makes him look less pretty. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
NGL, I'm irrationally annoyed that this is how a person chooses to spend 24 million dollars. Like, a mansion will at least put a roof over your head, and a private jet can get you places. But a gem stapled to your forehead? WHY??

ETA: this is not to crap on expensive jewelry or other "nonessential" items. There's some things that cost an exorbitant amount but are soooo droolworthy to see, so they at least have some kinda artistic value. But THIS? Way to make an incredibly rare gem look like something that can be found on a troll doll.

Last edited:

LilAlex

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's no way that's not a hoax.

Plus: no one makes four years of pre-payments for anything -- let alone something that stupid. Are we really expected to believe that he's paying millions a year and getting nothing in return? :lol-2:

This is something you do on a drunken whim when you have the cash on hand; this is not save-up aspirational.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's no way that's not a hoax.

Plus: no one makes four years of pre-payments for anything -- let alone something that stupid. Are we really expected to believe that he's paying millions a year and getting nothing in return? :lol-2:

This is something you do on a drunken whim when you have the cash on hand; this is not save-up aspirational.

Oh come on!
Tell me you're not teaching your kids to aspire to such honorable greatness.

;))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results