shape
carat
color
clarity

Random Question for Pet Owners

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m glad I''m not alone here. It makes me feel better that these thoughts creep into others'' heads. I certainly enjoy EVERY moment I have with my big guy. Having him around really is a blast and so fulfilling. Heck, even his *annoying* habits are endearing in my eyes!
2.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
It is DEFINITELY not just you - I think many, many of us who treasure our furry family members think about them a lot.

For me, it helps to remember that when the time has come with previous pets, I always knew when it was time, and I always knew that the best thing I could do for them was to put them out of their misery quickly and painlessly, with the person/people they loved and trusted most in the world holding them so they felt safe.

I think it is always devastating to lose a pet - I know I will be completely heartbroken when it happens again, but somehow I have to remind myself that the time I have with them makes it worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results