carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
hadn't seen the little grey fluffy all day but she turned up for tea (dinner)
she was playing in the grass chasing her tail
i think she would like to play with Borris but Borris doesn't seem to seek out or enjoy the company of other cats
Tibby is polite to the kitten but can't really be bothered to play much
i wouldn't say she is freindly yet, but she is getting less timid

the old crabby stray tom we call Mommy kind of comes when called if its breakfast time
i can get quite close to him to give him his breakfast
ive gone back to feeding him down by the garden shed so he can eat without being harassed by Tibby and Borris. he doesn't seem to mind the kitten and some days she sits down there with him for a few hours

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Princess Gracie on her Christmas tree throne.

B0F155D7-A980-4A0B-A53D-690385F3720F.jpeg

:lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tommy not to be outdone.
F02B6703-F7A3-41E3-B520-A69EA29E6916.png

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG @chrono that is the funniest thing I’ve seen in a while :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
our last little stray kitten that was much smaller and not part of the litter has got brave in the last week
and she has made freinds with Tibby
She is sleeping in the chair by the back door and in the laundry, she is starting to talk to me and be less afraid

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
our last little stray kitten that was much smaller and not part of the litter has got brave in the last week
and she has made freinds with Tibby
She is sleeping in the chair by the back door and in the laundry, she is starting to talk to me and be less afraid

it's so amazing and happy when a a scared or nervous kitty gets some confidence and starts feeling more comfortable

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
We recently had to say goodbye to our 16 year old cat. We rescued her when she was a kitten - the runt of the litter. I had to fill the house again with a cat, and ended up with two Ragamuffins.

IMG_1141.jpeg

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
We recently had to say goodbye to our 16 year old cat. We rescued her when she was a kitten - the runt of the litter. I had to fill the house again with a cat, and ended up with two Ragamuffins.

IMG_1141.jpeg

So sorry to hear of your loss.. we said goodbye to our 16 year old cat, Max this year.. he was our last cat.. it's so hard.. Ragamuffins are wonderful cats! They are truly beautiful!! IFor us, it was the first time my DH and I had no animals in our home.. I wasn't really quite ready yet, but I got my hubs two siamese kittens for his birthday.

Paisley2628

Brilliant_Rock
So sorry to hear of your loss.. we said goodbye to our 16 year old cat, Max this year.. he was our last cat.. it's so hard.. Ragamuffins are wonderful cats! They are truly beautiful!! IFor us, it was the first time my DH and I had no animals in our home.. I wasn't really quite ready yet, but I got my hubs two siamese kittens for his birthday.

Thank you so much. It was so difficult, much harder than I ever thought. I am sorry for the loss of your Max.
Siamese are gorgeous. My brother and his wife had one for about 18 years - They are great cats to have. I will look back in your posts to enjoy seeing pictures of your Siamese babies.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
@siamese3 and @Paisley2628
im sorry to hear of the loss of your kitties
for such small balls of fluff they live behind such big holes in our lives
When dear Tinky died at 15 i was so lonelly without him
Like people, new kitties don't replace lost ones but they do help mend our broken hearts

once our wee kitten is friendly enough to be patted and handled she'll be off the SPCA to start her journey to her forever home
Tibby and I both miss the other kittens, perhaps they have already found homes - i hope so

Somedays i wish we could have kept them but dear Borris wasn't all that sad when they went

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_1141.jpeg

I'm so sorry for your loss @Paisley2628. Your new Ragamuffins are just beautiful!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
its been hot here and the kitties arnt overly hungry but its been an all night cat cafe here tonight
its hot and sticky with heavy rain
not even cats can sleep
Borris only just came in to bed - its almost 2am - I'm sure she had dinner at tea time but she asked for a plate
Mommy-cat Tom cat cruised past for a plate of food looking wet and bedraggled
When i had the front door open waiting for Borris Tibby popped his head in - his body was only slightly damp - he had food and went back out again aganist mum's wishes and the little gray kitty is just hanging out on the chair under the eves at the back door

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Poor old sad mommy cat tom cat is looking really good at the moment
his fur looks lovelly and his eyes look better than they have for ages
He is also coming to his name (mummy) and is talking to me
we are back to meals down by the garden shed because Borris and Tibby arnt nice to him
i have to get a photo to show you

This is the grey fluffy kitten im trying to get tame
She spends the afternoon in the back garden in the sun, she is quite friendly with Tibby
This was not surposed to be an action shot
20201212_174535.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
97E11FA1-C0BF-4C50-B026-484CEDA3D23D.jpeg

My cat has lost a lot of weight so his belly just swings when he walks. He still looks chunky but the vet said he’s maybe 2lbs away from being a good weight. I thought this pic of him was cute.

I got him around the time my husband and I first got together so he has to be at least 9 years old. Someone gave him away because they were moving and didn’t want to take him. He’s made many moves with us - one cross ocean. Such a great, friendly cat. He comes when called and is very affectionate. I think he’s the family fave. My grandma is convinced he’s good luck.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just went out to water the garden and bring Borris in for the night
Tibby walked down the drive, stoped to say hello to Borris and completly ignored mommy

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I found a picture of mommy cat the stray tom
Thats him, eyeing up the little kitten that was murdered by those dogs
anyway mommy does come to his name (im sure his name was something nicer than mommy but i thought he was Tibby's mum)
He's a bit cagy and ive gone back to feeding him by the shed because Borris and Tibby hate him big time
the ginger kitten went to the SPCA and hopefully a home already
I miss the kittens, i think Tibby does too
20201002_175115.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results