Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wish me luck on the next 4 kittens
The 3 sibblings, plus the tiny grey fluffy from under the neighbour's house
then the hissy grumpy tom we call mummy who has been abandoned twice

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
B374B030-0591-49F6-B709-2CEDF30344ED.jpeg
It’s Bailey’s birthday today! He’s twelve years old..So far he received a full size potato bone...He usually gets a half. His eyes bugged out when he saw he was getting the full one. Tonight he’ll get a dog food cake made out of wet dog food. Dog bone candle of course! ❤️

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
It’s Bailey’s birthday today! He’s twelve years old..So far he received a full size potato bone...He usually gets a half. His eyes bugged out when he saw he was getting the full one. Tonight he’ll get a dog food cake made out of wet dog food. Dog bone candle of course! ❤

So cute, love the ears.

Can't believe he's 12, he looks so great! I hope I age just as well :lol:

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
It’s Bailey’s birthday today! He’s twelve years old..So far he received a full size potato bone...He usually gets a half. His eyes bugged out when he saw he was getting the full one. Tonight he’ll get a dog food cake made out of wet dog food. Dog bone candle of course! ❤

It's like he's doing the wave!! Or directing traffic. Or singing "YMCA." What a cutie!! Happy birthday Bailey and enjoy the cake! Nit sure what a potato bone is, but glad you got a whole one.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's like he's doing the wave!! Or directing traffic. Or singing "YMCA." What a cutie!! Happy birthday Bailey and enjoy the cake! Nit sure what a potato bone is, but glad you got a whole one.

@springerspaniel His dad was a German Shepherd. His birth mom..haha...was a yellow lab. His brothers came out looking like racoons..but Bailey and his sister came out white. He was rescued from a farm in Missouri. His wonderful mom gave birth to them in the carcass of a cow. She kept them warm and fed inside there for two months. A rescue person was driving by and saw movement in the cow’s pelvis..and went to investigate. The mom ran off...They tried to find her but they couldn’t. I hope someone took her in. The rescue put them up for adoption with Demendex mange and roundworm..I got him at three months old. He had missing hair..poor guy...I slept on the floor in the kitchen with him until he was negative for mange and roundworm. I didn’t want him in the rest of the house until then so I just stayed with him. We bonded big time during that time. He is my best friend. ❤ We always loved his wonky ears..

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
willie pet trim.jpg This is my Standard Poodle who I bred myself He was shown with great success winning Best veteran in Breed at Crufts 1991 & Best of Breed at Windsor Ch show. He went on to win Reserve in the Utility group. The top photo is of my boy in retirement.He was my dog of a lifetime willie show trim.jpg

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@MamaBee you are my kind of person!! I have slept in some of the most unusual places and positions in order to take care of my dogs. Both you and Bailey are lucky to have found each other. What a terrific story. I hope the mom found a furever home as well.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So cute, love the ears.

Can't believe he's 12, he looks so great! I hope I age just as well :lol:

Thanks @Cerulean..He does look great for his age. He is slowing down though.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww happy woofday Bailey

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee happy birthday to Bailey, and many returns!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is Ginge
im trying not to get attached
He's super sweet
Even if i had a job 3 cats is too much for us.
Its a circus here right now trying to wrangle and provide for these strays

Ginge and his sisters have destroyed Borris old chair :lol-2:
And im doing so much extra washing because the kittens don't wipe their feet before they go to bed

with the grey kitty now safely at the SPCA we went throught half as much cat food at breakfast !

Today is warm, Tibby and Borris are snoozing in the garden somewhere
20201112_150334.jpg

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
D9949731-9DEE-406D-AC77-802EF490E202.jpeg AA6DFAB7-BE79-4443-B432-A48E168DABAE.jpeg
If Disney came out with a real life Lady and the Tramp remake, I would take Noah to audition for Lady or Tramp! In fact, he looks like he could be their spaghetti-loving offspring! Doesn’t he look like their love child? E219A5B7-42E9-4B21-9CE5-B94A7C4E7077.jpeg

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
D9949731-9DEE-406D-AC77-802EF490E202.jpeg AA6DFAB7-BE79-4443-B432-A48E168DABAE.jpeg
If Disney came out with a real life Lady and the Tramp remake, I would take Noah to audition for Lady or Tramp! In fact, he looks like he could be their spaghetti-loving offspring! Doesn’t he look like their love child? E219A5B7-42E9-4B21-9CE5-B94A7C4E7077.jpeg

He does @jaysonsmom! He’s a cutie!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee you are my kind of person!! I have slept in some of the most unusual places and positions in order to take care of my dogs. Both you and Bailey are lucky to have found each other. What a terrific story. I hope the mom found a furever home as well.

Thank you @springerspaniel I‘m so lucky to have him. It makes me so nervous to see him feeling his age. I hope he has many years left.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium

He is freaking adorable! :kiss2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
When I am not photographing sparkles..
This is our adored, spoiled and slightly awkward kitty, Jazzy. When we adopted him from the previous owner, it was clear his life had been "iffy". He had lots of knots in his fur and couldn't even jump onto the bed. He jumps into the bed now and sleeps with us. Hubby is allergic to cats, but Balinese are okay (yay!). He dotes on Jazzy, and it is the sweetest thing.

20201114_160809.jpg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I am not photographing sparkles..
This is our adored, spoiled and slightly awkward kitty, Jazzy. When we adopted him from the previous owner, it was clear his life had been "iffy". He had lots of knots in his fur and couldn't even jump onto the bed. He jumps into the bed now and sleeps with us. Hubby is allergic to cats, but Balinese are okay (yay!). He dotes on Jazzy, and it is the sweetest thing.

20201114_160809.jpg

I want to tickle that tummy.
Is it safe to do so or a trap ?

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gary has gone to bed, im watching tv with the back door open so fluffy and the Ginge can come in and play
Fluffy just saw the telly on for the first time
she didn't seem afraid of it like Tibby was the first time
she looked memorized
Young Sheldon is on
now she is investigsting the green flashing lights on the modem
we have a stupid servery breakfast bar thing between where the microwave lives and the lounge
in a kitchen with not enough wall space or cupboards its dumb
but Borris uses it as a short cut to get to her plate, the Fluffy has found the short cut

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
He loves his chest rubbed, but get near his tummy, and you're done. He will give you the bunny kick of death. Never mad for long, he's a Mama's boy.
warning received!
i have seen more than one bunny kick disembowel a thick work sock

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
its been a strange day, wet and worm
none of the cats were overly hungry, even Tibby or the stray Tom mummy cat
and the two siblings due for the spca were a bit weary today.
its like they know the spca opening hours becsuse by late afternoon they were all smoochy and freindly again
wish us luck for tomorrow

no sign of the little grey fluffy not part of the litter today
hopefully she is holed up somewhere out of the rain.
this morning there was still some biscuits left in the bowl i left out over night so she may have come and had a feed
im having trouble with portion sizes now we have two less who had the biggest eatters so i think im putting too much food out

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results