clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm back, sorry. :lol:

This time it's with Oliver enjoying some classic 80s pop music. Yeah he's got taste.
Make sure the volume is up.

ETA: Our lips, noses and eyes are sealed. Go away Covid 19.

face-with-medical-mask.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

They aren't doing much (as usual as I never have the phone when they start doing something amazing) but the closeups are pretty sweet I think.

Oh this is one from when Oliver was a baby. Purring like a machine despite his severe corneal ulcer. He was so sweet. Sigh. What happened. :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL. Posted with my dh's permission. Reluctantly given but given nonetheless.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it fits, I sits. It's hard to work from home with this guy around.

IMG_8024[1].JPG

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm back, sorry. :lol:

This time it's with Oliver enjoying some classic 80s pop music. Yeah he's got taste.
Make sure the volume is up.

ETA: Our lips, noses and eyes are sealed. Go away Covid 19.

face-with-medical-mask.png

Ollie as the good Jersey boy he is, would enjoy some Bruce

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tibby might as well use the car seeing as we arnt going anywhere with the lockdown
20200419_104456.jpg

Oh my goodness, Tibby is so adorable.:kiss2:
I pulled a muscle or a pinched nerve maybe? I cannot feed the kitties as I can barely move my neck/back let alone bend and Greg is still sleeping. The cats are going crazy. Oh @Daisys and Diamonds I wish you were here to help me feed them. I feel useless right now. Poor babies are hungry. Please Greg wake up soon. Poor Greg. LOL. Tell Mr Tibby is Auntie Missy loves him.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, Tibby is so adorable.:kiss2:
I pulled a muscle or a pinched nerve maybe? I cannot feed the kitties as I can barely move my neck/back let alone bend and Greg is still sleeping. The cats are going crazy. Oh @Daisys and Diamonds I wish you were here to help me feed them. I feel useless right now. Poor babies are hungry. Please Greg wake up soon. Poor Greg. LOL. Tell Mr Tibby is Auntie Missy loves him.

oh dear Missy i wish i was your neighbour
pinched nerves are terrible, poor you

Tibby thinks im the cleverest person in the world because i can use a can opener !
they are being so good and eatting the store branded food

i can only imangine what its like to be accosted by 4 hungry cats

is it safe for you to go to a physio?
i think if i had to choose id go with the punched nerve because you cant give that to your mom and dad
very bad timing indeed
and i know descent rest is next to impossible in pain like that
but i hope its getting better on its own

do you have a wheat bag ?
i found one mum made us - im sorry i can't leave it on your door

but you have that lovelly bath in your Brooklyn home ....but i guess its too hard to get in or out of right now

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh dear Missy i wish i was your neighbour
pinched nerves are terrible, poor you

Tibby thinks im the cleverest person in the world because i can use a can opener !
they are being so good and eatting the store branded food

i can only imangine what its like to be accosted by 4 hungry cats

is it safe for you to go to a physio?
i think if i had to choose id go with the punched nerve because you cant give that to your mom and dad
very bad timing indeed
and i know descent rest is next to impossible in pain like that
but i hope its getting better on its own

do you have a wheat bag ?
i found one mum made us - im sorry i can't leave it on your door

but you have that lovelly bath in your Brooklyn home ....but i guess its too hard to get in or out of right now

Cannot go to any doctor or therapist for this especially now given Covid 19 rampant everywhere here... (what would they do I wonder-I never had this before so not even sure what it is....you don't think I could have broken a vertebra do you? OMG that would be worst case scenario and one of my big concerns).

The bath is at the beach house which is too bad because maybe that would help though I cannot lay down or slouch so on second thought it wouldn't help. Oy to the vey. It is constantly one issue after or in conjunction with another.

I keep repeating to myself that quote "One can make a heaven of hell or a hell of heaven" so I gotta keep strong and keep optimistic. So much happening right now that I am not even sharing here. But just taking it one day at a time. I had this yesterday but a heating pad helped and I thought it was improving but when I woke at 3AM I knew it was much worse. So I got out of bed and started the heat. I am just glad Greg is sleeping. Poor dear needs his rest. He is doing everything around here right now.

And of course as you wisely write 4 cats accosting me is not pleasant. I am sorry I cannot feed them but I just cannot bend at all right now.

OK because this is the furbaby thread and I have as usual gone off on a tangent here we go back on topic.

Tommy and Bobby late afternoon yesterday.

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 5.39.57 AM.png

Oliver

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 5.41.10 AM.png

and Gracie

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 5.41.44 AM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Cannot go to any doctor or therapist for this especially now given Covid 19 rampant everywhere here... (what would they do I wonder-I never had this before so not even sure what it is....you don't think I could have broken a vertebra do you? OMG that would be worst case scenario and one of my big concerns).

The bath is at the beach house which is too bad because maybe that would help though I cannot lay down or slouch so on second thought it wouldn't help. Oy to the vey. It is constantly one issue after or in conjunction with another.

I keep repeating to myself that quote "One can make a heaven of hell or a hell of heaven" so I gotta keep strong and keep optimistic. So much happening right now that I am not even sharing here. But just taking it one day at a time. I had this yesterday but a heating pad helped and I thought it was improving but when I woke at 3AM I knew it was much worse. So I got out of bed and started the heat. I am just glad Greg is sleeping. Poor dear needs his rest. He is doing everything around here right now.

And of course as you wisely write 4 cats accosting me is not pleasant. I am sorry I cannot feed them but I just cannot bend at all right now.

OK because this is the furbaby thread and I have as usual gone off on a tangent here we go back on topic.

Tommy and Bobby late afternoon yesterday.

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 5.39.57 AM.png

Oliver

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 5.41.10 AM.png

and Gracie

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 5.41.44 AM.png

may the 5 darlings- including the sleeping human, give you much healing love
sometimes its role reversal and cats become the mother or father

i wish i could feed your mom and dad's ferels, then you could all go down the shore

if you lived here they are basically twiddling their thumbs at the hospital right now, with everything canceled or postponed and eberyone at home not having accidents or playing sports

when Gary cut his leg with the tree he didn't even have to wait at A&E

im so sorry things are so bad in your city right now

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Is anyone in or near Detroit? Saw this in the IG story of a kitten account that I follow:
E07B13D0-1030-4EE3-8134-C83CD699D2EC.png

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is incredibly upsetting @JPie Older cats are one of the most patient with new additions.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
Is anyone in or near Detroit? Saw this in the IG story of a kitten account that I follow:
E07B13D0-1030-4EE3-8134-C83CD699D2EC.png

I try not to be judgmental but seriously people like that are the worst. Lots of people in my area are looking for cats to have a pandemic buddy. Hopefully Detroit has the same demand.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I try not to be judgmental but seriously people like that are the worst. Lots of people in my area are looking for cats to have a pandemic buddy. Hopefully Detroit has the same demand.

I think this is one of those instances where no one would think less of you for being judgmental. I can’t follow the logic of “I don’t want my cat anymore, so I’ll put it down!”

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yeah these are the people I can judge without guilt. Disgusting. It's one thing to put down an animal who is suffering. That is, end stage cancer or another horrible disease degrading any quality of life left. But to say hey we have a new baby so our 15 year old cat is now disposable? :nono: :(

I'd like to put those people down. :sick:

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello fellow fur-lovers! I want to share our newest family member - we adopted him from the same rescue as one of our other cats. He was part of a non-cared-for colony in Ontario, covered in fleas, lice, and motor oil, with terrible eyes and severe dental disease. The rescue treated him for everything, cleaned him up, and had his eyes removed. In the process they found out he is unfortunately FIV positive. He is the sweetest boy - never once has hissed or growled or reacted in any way when my existing brood met him and expressed their displeasure (they're all ok now). I need to get him in for a dental cleaning and he needs some teeth extracted. He learned his way around the house very quickly, and he's obsessed with food! Trying to teach him we don't eat constantly. :) IMG_1752.jpeg IMG_1861.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello fellow fur-lovers! I want to share our newest family member - we adopted him from the same rescue as one of our other cats. He was part of a non-cared-for colony in Ontario, covered in fleas, lice, and motor oil, with terrible eyes and severe dental disease. The rescue treated him for everything, cleaned him up, and had his eyes removed. In the process they found out he is unfortunately FIV positive. He is the sweetest boy - never once has hissed or growled or reacted in any way when my existing brood met him and expressed their displeasure (they're all ok now). I need to get him in for a dental cleaning and he needs some teeth extracted. He learned his way around the house very quickly, and he's obsessed with food! Trying to teach him we don't eat constantly. :) IMG_1752.jpeg IMG_1861.jpg

Awww he is such a sweetheart. @ecf8503 thank you for rescuing this sweet boy. He is so lucky to have found you! And as for eating not being a constant activity we are having that same battle with our 2 newest additions. And losing may I add.

Wishing you much kitty love and may he have a long healthy life with you!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Fits right in! Pretty cozy!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
He is so precious @ecf8503 Can you please tell us his name?

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ecf8503 such a beautiful boy! I love how he settled right in to the good life. ::)

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

He is so precious @ecf8503, and he sounds like such a sweetheart. I'm so glad he is in a loving, caring home after all he has been through. Thank you so much for rescuing him.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms from the lack of pics in this thread!

Kitty always takes a shower after walking excursions to help remove bits of sticks and leaves stuck to his fur, and also wash off those dirty brown paws back to their pristine white colour.

IMG_8069[1].JPG

IMG_8070[1].JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms from the lack of pics in this thread!

Kitty always takes a shower after walking excursions to help remove bits of sticks and leaves stuck to his fur, and also wash off those dirty brown paws back to their pristine white colour.

IMG_8069[1].JPG

IMG_8070[1].JPG

Aww he's so good! When we bathe our cats it's a freaking nightmare. They LOATHE being bathed. So wonderful your sweet kitty is so well behaved and civilized! And very very handsome too.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The many annoyed faces of Shale cat

8827AD4A-50D1-49F4-B9CD-702A02D6E3A7.jpeg EACE4BDF-2C3D-4E32-A5BD-724C868AF1FD.jpeg 44B83DB8-EB70-4274-9932-28DC98559075.jpeg
F268430D-1931-428F-9CF4-980672BC2149.jpeg
8D56F6A8-79EE-4757-BF28-6868EBC8BF08.jpeg

He has such an Oliver face! LOL except for a mark or two on Oliver's face I wouldn't be able to tell them apart. :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-04-22 at 12.07.58 PM.png

oliveronisland.png

oliverlayingonme.png

oliversexpression.png

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy they really do look like brothers! Shales ears are white though which is often hard to tell from the pics I post. And it looks like Oliver’s are orange. Good to know we won’t accidentally go home with each other’s cats if we bring them to a Bling and Fur hangout lol

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results