color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speaking of yelling...here are Gracie and Oliver at feeding time this afternoon. You can see why we need to separate them from Tommy and Bobby so we feed them in the playpen. You cannot make this stuff up. :lol: And I swear we are feeding them enough. They are always hungry. And Oliver eats paper and plastic too.

OMG, these cats are wild! o_O :lol-2::P2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy oh my goodness, they carry on like they haven’t eaten in years!

OMG, these cats are wild! o_O :lol-2::P2

LOL yes wild is exactly how they are and they were tame today honestly. It is generally more crazy. Maybe because they saw I was videoing them :lol:

Generally they jump so high and start clawing Greg as he feeds them. I am telling you it is unreal. SMH we have 2 cats like this. Never in my 28 years of having cats in my family have we ever experienced this. And Oliver eats socks and microfiber cloths when we leave anything like that out. And then promptly vomits it a few hours later. The fun never stops here. :doh:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Speaking of yelling...here are Gracie and Oliver at feeding time this afternoon. You can see why we need to separate them from Tommy and Bobby so we feed them in the playpen. You cannot make this stuff up. :lol: And I swear we are feeding them enough. They are always hungry. And Oliver eats paper and plastic too.

oh i loved that
thank you

we finnally got the cats a bag if temptations for the first time since the lockdown
Tibby does this huge handbrake slide around the kitchen door way to get into the lounge when he heard me shake the container

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A pic of my dog taken a couple of days ago, not bad for a pooch that will be 13 in June 2020.

20200426_172331.jpg

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A pic of my dog taken a couple of days ago, not bad for a pooch that will be 13 in June 2020.

20200426_172331.jpg

DK :))

He is precious. That face. :love: He's looking at you with so much love.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@missy That just crazy man! Never seen anything like it!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today’s afternoon feeding. Every single feeding. It is crazy :lol:

This is hysterical! They are maniacs!
I can't believe they don't launch themselves out when Greg unzips the top.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is hysterical! They are maniacs!
I can't believe they don't launch themselves out when Greg unzips the top.

Sometimes they do!
Poor Greg. He has the scars to prove it. :lol:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@missy they knew you were watching--they both eyeballed you!!! Silly willy furballs mimicking each other moves......

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol! They are something else!

They are :lol: but you know what"they" say...music soothes the savage beast and here's the proof...

She loves classical music. Her whiskers get me every single time.

And just to let you all know while they are super crazy and wild at meal time they are super loving too. They sleep curled up with me all night. It's the sweetest thing.

And Greg just finished our newest bike flag. In honor of HRH Francesca may she RIP. We will always love you sweet dear baby girl. I miss you more than words can say.

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 9.01.16 AM.png

Francesca levitating.

francescalevitating.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Gracie Frances has settled in quite nicely to working from our other home...at the beach house home office.

The work day started out relatively slow. Just chilling and pondering a few work related issues.
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.15 PM.png

Ah but then, she realized she had calls to make that were critical.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.27 PM.png

Thankfully the work phone was ready and waiting for her on the desk.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.48 PM.png

Quick cat stretch before the Conference call that was sure to prove stressful. Gracie believes in continuous de-stressing vs letting it build up.
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.56 PM.png

OK back to the matter at hand. Darn phone so far away.
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.17.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.17.21 PM.png

Enough dilly dallying must make that call.
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.17.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.17.29 PM.png

See you later. I need privacy. Bye.

officedoor.JPG

Meow.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well Gracie Frances has settled in quite nicely to working from our other home...at the beach house home office.

The work day started out relatively slow. Just chilling and pondering a few work related issues.
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.15 PM.png

Ah but then, she realized she had calls to make that were critical.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.27 PM.png

Thankfully the work phone was ready and waiting for her on the desk.

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.40 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.48 PM.png

Quick cat stretch before the Conference call that was sure to prove stressful. Gracie believes in continuous de-stressing vs letting it build up.
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.16.56 PM.png

OK back to the matter at hand. Darn phone so far away.
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.17.05 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.17.21 PM.png

Enough dilly dallying must make that call.
Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.17.12 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-13 at 12.17.29 PM.png

See you later. I need privacy. Bye.

officedoor.JPG

Meow.

She is adorable! Are Oliver and Gracie getting along famously?

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our cat Garett had an abdominal ultrasound yesterday.
Just heard back from the vet a few minutes ago. Pancreatitis, enlarged nodules, inflammation. Possibly cancer.

We just lost his sister Gretta in February. And Jeffey in January. Alex’s cancer is in remission thank god.

Dust that biopsy is clean. Please. Can’t lose another furbaby.

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just heard back from the vet. Pancreatitis, enlarged nodules, inflammation. Possibly cancer.

We just lost his sister Gretta in February. And Jeffey in January. Alex’s cancer is in remission thank god.

Dust, hugs, and healing vibes across the miles...………….

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just heard back from the vet. Pancreatitis, enlarged nodules, inflammation. Possibly cancer.

@yssie, I am so sorry...and I'm hoping and praying that you get good news. (((hugs)))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie bucketloads of dust. Gentle hugs. Praying Garett will be ok.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is adorable! Are Oliver and Gracie getting along famously?

Thanks @JPie, they are in love with each other. It’s super sweet to see. They snuggle up to each other all the time. And Gracie follows him around. ❤️

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @JPie, they are in love with each other. It’s super sweet to see. They snuggle up to each other all the time. And Gracie follows him around. ❤

That’s great! I’m glad they have each other for playmates. I assume the older cats are too!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone.

Spoke with the vet today.

Thickening of the colon and large intestine, which might be an inflammatory issue like IBS or might be GI lymphoma. Regional lymph nodes are enlarged as well.

Chronic changes to the kidneys that signal onset of kidney disease.

Debris in bladder suggests UTI at the very least.

Mildly inflamed pancreas.

Heart murmer which they don't recall seeing before. Might be serious, might be nothing.

We've got an appointment with an internist next Thursday - we'll probably need a colon biopsy, needle aspiration of lymph nodes, and chest x-rays.

Here we go again.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie I don’t know how I missed your previous post. I’m so sorry that you and your kitty are going through this. I hope that he’s as comfortable as can be under the circumstances.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie I don’t know how I missed your previous post. I’m so sorry that you and your kitty are going through this. I hope that he’s as comfortable as can be under the circumstances.

Other than inconsistent litterbox use he seems perfectly happy and healthy! Eating, playing, purring, snuggling... It's shocking. We took him in for a checkup because his #2 was more liquid than usual... We expected to hear "he's got a kitty cold". Maybe pancreatitis, because he's had that before. The only other thing of note is gradual weight loss - a pound over the last two months. Bloodwork came back clean, so the vet said "let's do an abdominal ultrasound", and - here we are. I don't know how his bloodwork was clean when there's apparently so much wrong! :(sad We trust our vet completely, I'm sure they double-checked everything ;(

I'm starting to think we should just take them all in for X-rays and ultrasounds once a year. Preemptively.

Last edited:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@yssie, sending gentle hugs to you, your furkid, & DH. Keeping fingers crossed for a manageable diagnosis.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results