carat
color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
D

Deactivated member 42515

I know there's a couple of show me your dog and cats or animals threads. But I wanted to make one where people can randomly or continuously show us their furbabies. Or tell us about something funny or crazy they did! Like Cygnet's little puppy video where he got ahold of his tail!
I did a search but didn't find a thread like this :)

Emma and Livi wanna say Good Morning!

Caught red handed! Paper towel stealer!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357496414.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357496434.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357496609.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357496628.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

And one of Leo when he was a puppy. Feels like he's always in a cone for one reason or another. He was trying to drag that piece of cardboard around but his cone kept getting in the way!
Another picture of when he was a puppy. He fell asleep in the corner.

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357496926.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357496990.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

Awww Blossum!!! I love her loose lips!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

YT your pups are gorgeous! :love:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

hehe, we do make fun of her floppy face!

I am naming these photos 'Say Cheese for the Camera' and 'In my dreams I am Superman!' :D

_2863.jpg

_2864.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

Mayk|1357495332|3348883 said:
Kitty gift...

awww! These pets put up with so much from us don't they lol!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Maisie! That cheesy face is adorable! I wish my babies made that face! They never do. I wonder of its a lab trait. I see labs do it all the time!

Mayk! I love your kitty picture!!! It totally made my day! So cute!

D

Deactivated member 42515

Here's a other of Emma. She was very proud of herself. Rolled around in god knows what in the backyard.

And a picture of Livi. She had gotten into something and had an allergic reaction. Her eyes were swolllllen!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357499049.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1357499214.jpg

AP1976

Shiny_Rock

I love furbabies!! We have a 4 year old black lab named Tucker, and a nearly 2 year old springer spaniel named Charlie. Here they are as babies and as adults :D

Tucker - the day we got him!

Charlie - the day we got him!

My boys, all grown up :lol:

225790_1042283701792_1700_n.jpg

248276_2097777368474_2776213_n.jpg

547444_4163515090626_480485699_n.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

AP1976 said:
I love furbabies!! We have a 4 year old black lab named Tucker, and a nearly 2 year old springer spaniel named Charlie. Here they are as babies and as adults :D

Springer spaniels!!! Ooh! Your's looks so lean and regal! Mine are so petite! How tall is Charlie?

AP1976

Shiny_Rock

Here's a few trouble maker photos (usually Charlie!) :lol:

Charlie is either a magician or a genius, we have no idea how he opened the peanut butter!

What I come home to if Logan leaves his stuffed animals lying around...

And Charlie being a good sport as Logan builds a fort on top of him!

432032_4472153806401_996570522_n.jpg

417541_3607955521984_127860133_n.jpg

409214_4840047203506_26250683_n.jpg

AP1976

Shiny_Rock

YT|1357497911|3348907 said:
AP1976 said:

Springer spaniels!!! Ooh! Your's looks so lean and regal! Mine are so petite! How tall is Charlie?

I actually have no idea how tall he is! They are at their fittest there, that's up in the Poconos for the summer when they swim constantly! He's carrying a little winter weight now, just like me :lol:

D

Deactivated member 42515

AP1976 said:
Here's a few trouble maker photos (usually Charlie!) :lol:

Charlie is either a magician or a genius, we have no idea how he opened the peanut butter!

What I come home to if Logan leaves his stuffed animals lying around...

And Charlie being a good sport as Logan builds a fort on top of him!
I love springer spaniels! Livi is the smartest dog ever! Charlie seems a lot like her!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love Springers!!! My sister had one. It was crazy but great fun! And I have a total soft spot for Labradors. They are such great companions and so cute!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT|1357496339|3348888 said:
Here's a other of Emma. She was very proud of herself. Rolled around in god knows what in the backyard.

And a picture of Livi. She had gotten into something and had an allergic reaction. Her eyes were swolllllen!

OMG!!!!! She had a blast!!!!! Priceless!!!!

Looooooove the photos.... :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

377209_4004093174804_1422296225_n.jpg

My herpderp Nana! and his heart shaped tongue and FlavaFlave sized name tag.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

Love Nana's tongue! What a cutie!

This little darling will be mine on Saturday!!!! Can't wait :love:

ETA: Already blinged out...just like her mom :lol:

happy_new_year__--_--_ruby_female_--_pic_4.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

LoveLikeCrazy|1357524841|3349174 said:
My four-legger Bella :praise:
Bella is adorable! She must love stuffed animals!

D

Deactivated member 42515

madelise|1357533368|3349237 said:
377209_4004093174804_1422296225_n.jpg

My herpderp Nana! and his heart shaped tongue and FlavaFlave sized name tag.
I looooooove your cutie pie!!!

D

Deactivated member 42515

shimmer|1357533677|3349238 said:
Love Nana's tongue! What a cutie!

This little darling will be mine on Saturday!!!! Can't wait :love:

ETA: Already blinged out...just like her mom :lol:
Oh my god! Someone hold me up! I almost fainted from the cuteness! Look at those eyes!! Melt your heart!

jazzoboe

Shiny_Rock

Here's my furbaby, Gatsby. He's a 2 year old (actually his birthday is on Thursday!) Golden Retriever and he's the best dog ever... not that I'm biased. Also, we are super excited because we recently studded him, and don't have 100% word on if it took yet, but it's looking good, and if so we are getting one of his puppies in April, so he'll have an adorable friend (his son!) to play with. Can't wait!

puppy_120.jpg

dsc_0815.jpg

dsc_0678.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

jazzoboe said:
Here's my furbaby, Gatsby. He's a 2 year old (actually his birthday is on Thursday!) Golden Retriever and he's the best dog ever... not that I'm biased. Also, we are super excited because we recently studded him, and don't have 100% word on if it took yet, but it's looking good, and if so we are getting one of his puppies in April, so he'll have an adorable friend (his son!) to play with. Can't wait!
I've always had a place in my heart for Goldens. I've always wanted one with a rich apricot color. And your Gatsby is beautiful! Perfect! I can't wait to hear whether or not he's gonna have a son!

D

Deactivated member 42515

The YT residence has become a war zone. Livi and Emma have been fighting the whole morning. First Livi tried to steal Emma's food after she was done with her's which resulted in Emma getting angry even tho she wasn't eating her breakfast. Then, while they were having a staring stand down, I happened to walk by them which resulted in them fighting again but this time in between my legs. DH made the mistake of grabbing Livi and Emma took the opportunity to attack Livi in the back.

They are now sleeping in different rooms, mad at each other.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock

YT, isn't life with kids fun? Squabbles just add to the merriment, don't they? I remember the dust-up 2 of my cats decided to have -- on my lap! Restful evening.

Gatsby is a good old-fashioned DARKER golden! YAAAAYYY!! That's how goldens looked historically -- so lovely to see one, a rarity now. We had one when I was a kid & he was the very best soul ever, smarter than I am too. Do you have Gatsby's pedigree? If so, look & tell me if there are any Tigathoe dogs in it, please?

Here is my beautiful sweet generous Meat Loaf. He died October 1 & I haven't been able to write about him, still not easy. I had him for 11 wonderful years; my vet thought he was about 17 when he died. He was on the streets for at least a year -- a friend of mine fed him but was so allergic to cats, she couldn't adopt him. He was skin & bones, great bare patches due to malnutrition. When my cat died, she commanded me to take him in. I was the winner in that exchange! After 2 months of hiding, he decided he was safe at our house, & began giving us all the warmth, licks, head-butts, & purrs he had stored up, waiting for somebody to give them to. He slept in my arms every night.

2 years later when Joe Don was dropped in our driveway at around 4 weeks old, I was concerned Meat Loaf would be jealous. Hardly! He became Joey's mother, bather, manners tutor, best buddy & playmate. For 9 years they were inseparable & Joey's awfully lonely without him. So am I, and DH. He died in my arms & is buried in the garden, right where the birds gather.

I lost Buck in May, so it has been a year of saying goodbye. And of carrying around an awful lot of love.

early_ml.jpg

jd__ml_12-11.jpg

buck3s.jpg

D

Deactivated member 42515

JewelFreak said:
YT, isn't life with kids fun? Squabbles just add to the merriment, don't they? I remember the dust-up 2 of my cats decided to have -- on my lap! Restful evening.

Gatsby is a good old-fashioned DARKER golden! YAAAAYYY!! That's how goldens looked historically -- so lovely to see one, a rarity now. We had one when I was a kid & he was the very best soul ever, smarter than I am too. Do you have Gatsby's pedigree? If so, look & tell me if there are any Tigathoe dogs in it, please?

Here is my beautiful sweet generous Meat Loaf. He died October 1 & I haven't been able to write about him, still not easy. I had him for 11 wonderful years; my vet thought he was about 17 when he died. He was on the streets for at least a year -- a friend of mine fed him but was so allergic to cats, she couldn't adopt him. He was skin & bones, great bare patches due to malnutrition. When my cat died, she commanded me to take him in. I was the winner in that exchange! After 2 months of hiding, he decided he was safe at our house, & began giving us all the warmth, licks, head-butts, & purrs he had stored up, waiting for somebody to give them to. He slept in my arms every night.

2 years later when Joe Don was dropped in our driveway at around 4 weeks old, I was concerned Meat Loaf would be jealous. Hardly! He became Joey's mother, bather, manners tutor, best buddy & playmate. For 9 years they were inseparable & Joey's awfully lonely without him. So am I, and DH. He died in my arms & is buried in the garden, right where the birds gather.

I lost Buck in May, so it has been a year of saying goodbye. And of carrying around an awful lot of love.
Oh JewelFreak...your story made me cry. I'm so sorry for your year of loss. Every day I worry about losing my babies...

LoveLikeCrazy

Brilliant_Rock

I'm loving all these pics! :love:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hey, does this thing get Animal Planet?

_2921.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results