color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date
D

Deactivated member 42515

Re: Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

Daddy was supposed to be home taking care of the girls! Look what I came home to! Livi had half a pair f scissors in her mouth!!!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1361230579.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Yikes! From the angle of the photo, though, it looks like its a knife and she is expressing her, umm, shall we say, unresolved feelings about Daddy not being home to take care of them!

In all seriousness, did you check her mouth carefully for any injuries? :((

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:
Yikes! From the angle of the photo, though, it looks like its a knife and she is expressing her, umm, shall we say, unresolved feelings about Daddy not being home to take care of them!

Yes! I did! And I checked sissy too in case livi got a little feisty and decided to take some anger out on Emma. Checked Emma's body, face and mouth. Checked Livi's mouth, nose, face and paws.

What a dork! And yes, I am mad at daddy!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT|1361234996|3383704 said:
minousbijoux said:

Yes! I did! And I checked sissy too in case livi got a little feisty and decided to take some anger out on Emma. Checked Emma's body, face and mouth. Checked Livi's mouth, nose, face and paws.

But apparently, you are by no means the only one. :nono:

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:
YT|1361234996|3383704 said:
minousbijoux said:

But apparently, you are by no means the only one. :nono:
She also got into a big packet of soy sauce and made a hole and carried that all over the house. At first I was worried that it was some kind of throw up or diarrhea. Nope, soy sauce. I sure am glad it's not any bodily excretions tho!

I have daddy a good nagging and yelling. Endangering our baby girls like that!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Minous, sorry! None on the laptop but do have a couple on the desktop, tho they're not very good. Will post tomorrow!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Packie, I look forward to the pics.

A general comment: I am not a cat owner. This thread has opened my eyes - call me naive, but I had no idea that cats could be so mischievous and destructive! :roll:

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:
Packie, I look forward to the pics.

A general comment: I am not a cat owner. This thread has opened my eyes - call me naive, but I had no idea that cats could be so mischievous and destructive! :roll:
Another one of my posts where I agree with you! I never wanted a cat before I saw the ones of PS! I especially want Fortekitty's tuxedo!!!

iLander

Ideal_Rock

This is NOT my cat.

But it was a funny pic I took of a cat that some guy was holding at an art fest.

He kept petting and petting the cat, stroking it over and over.

After a while, the cat didn't look too happy about it. :bigsmile:

catlap.jpg

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

I don't know if this will work, but I'll try to upload a photo of Dax swimming... I never knew that shepherds liked water, but he is a great swimmer and he has webbed feet. He was so exhausted (and happy!) after a day of swimming!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1361344102.jpg

imageuploadedbytapatalk1361344224.jpg

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

Dang--didn't work!

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

Pictures aren't the greatest, but this is Clementine Isabelle. ETA: it was right after we'd gotten her so she was comfortable enough to snuggle but still a little like oh hey now wth are you doing following around w/that thing?? when I'd try to take her picture. She's waaaay more relaxed now.

100_7.jpg

100_8.jpg

100_9.jpg

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock

My frenchie as a puppy--he looked like a bunny rabbit

dsc01492.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, oh, oh! Where to start?!! Gemtastic, oh what a cutems snuggle wuggles! Who's the cutest bunny wabbit dog ever? Little frenchie with paws I just want to nibble on! **note to self: MB, pull yourself together, Woman!**

Packie: I love her colors and any cat that is suspect about cameras is okay in my book - after all, there's no telling these days what us humans will do with them and to what embarrassing site they'll upload them to! I must say, though, even more handsome than Clem is your son :))

Tuffy: I love Dax! I love the pictures I've seen of him galavanting in the surf (you did post them somewhere else, didn't you?) and I love the all tuckered out photo. Also, live and learn - did not know that Shepherds have webbed feet. Because you said that, I went and checked my pittie's paws and saw they are webbed as well, which explains why, of our three dogs, he is the one that brings the whole muddy backyard in on his paws.

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Glad this thread is back ::)

Here's Bonita doing some ridiculous cuteness on a chair. Too bad the pic is fuzzy, but there is only so much we can do, trying to catch her antics on our phones :rodent:

bonita_on_chair.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gemfever, I LOVE her and her beautiful mittens! How could she not steal your heart?!

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Thanks Minous! She DOES steal our hearts, every day! And our time, and attention! She just freezes us in our tracks with her cute tricks (and I swear, she does it on purpose).

Of course, this brings so much joy to our lives ::) That's why this thread is awesome! I don't know if it's scientifically proven, but I think looking at cuteness makes humans happy. This thread is doing all of us a lot of good :D

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock

Love everyone"s pics!
I torture mine with dress up

2010-10-30_12.jpg

dsc01498.jpg

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

"I want this. But how do I eat it?"

imag1737.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

GemFever|1361475360|3386654 said:
Glad this thread is back ::)

Here's Bonita doing some ridiculous cuteness on a chair. Too bad the pic is fuzzy, but there is only so much we can do, trying to catch her antics on our phones :rodent:

She looks just like our Mittens!

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

gemtastic|1361472083|3386597 said:
My frenchie as a puppy--he looked like a bunny rabbit

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR!!!!!!!! How do you not smother that cuteness to death?!?

D

Deactivated member 42515

cygnet said:

imag1737.jpg
So cute! Look at those paws!!!

Grab it in your mouth, throw it in mommy's lap and bark till she peels it for you.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

YT|1361570282|3388002 said:
cygnet said:

imag1737.jpg

Grab it in your mouth, throw it in mommy's lap and bark till she peels it for you.

Off the charts in cuteness! YT: what if its raw?

I'd type more, but my biggest baby of them all, Mr. Timid (name has been changed to protect identity), the pitbull is asleep on my lap. He thinks he's a lap dog. Never mind that he's falling off both sides. But its hard to type when you have 80+ lbs of dog on your lap with the keyboard as the pillow...

D

Deactivated member 42515

minousbijoux said:
YT|1361570282|3388002 said:
cygnet said:

imag1737.jpg

Off the charts in cuteness! YT: what if its raw?

I'd type more, but my biggest baby of them all, Mr. Timid (name has been changed to protect identity), the pitbull is asleep on my lap. He thinks he's a lap dog. Never mind that he's falling off both sides. But its hard to type when you have 80+ lbs of dog on your lap with the keyboard as the pillow...
If its raw, throw it in mommy's lap and jump on her!

tuffyluvr

Brilliant_Rock

minousbijoux said:
Tuffy: I love Dax! I love the pictures I've seen of him galavanting in the surf (you did post them somewhere else, didn't you?) and I love the all tuckered out photo. Also, live and learn - did not know that Shepherds have webbed feet. Because you said that, I went and checked my pittie's paws and saw they are webbed as well, which explains why, of our three dogs, he is the one that brings the whole muddy backyard in on his paws.

They're on another page here... I don't think I posted them anywhere else... How funny that your Pit has webbed feet! I always thought that only certain breeds had webbed feet, but that doesn't seem to hold true! Dax brings the whole backyard inside when it's wet and muddy out, too. Good times! This picture cracks me up and I thought you might enjoy it--sounds like you may have a... HIPPOPITAMUS!!!

imageuploadedbytapatalk1362223754.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock

gemtastic|1361477196|3386689 said:
Love everyone"s pics!

Cute w/a capital Q! Frenchies are so so so cute..do they make funny snuffly breathing noises like pugs do? My brother had a pug years ago that snorted and snored.

gemtastic

Shiny_Rock

packrat|1362235212|3394509 said:
gemtastic|1361477196|3386689 said:
Love everyone"s pics!

Cute w/a capital Q! Frenchies are so so so cute..do they make funny snuffly breathing noises like pugs do? My brother had a pug years ago that snorted and snored.

We are actually very lucky--no snoring/snarfling/snuffling, even when sleeping upside down!! Can be very common in brachycephalic dogs. Our girl dog actually has never even barked (she is 4y old)--when she gets really excited she makes high pitched noises like a dolphin. I think we totally lucked out with their breathing (and by lucked out, I give all the credit to the breeder....very important when considering these types of dogs)

img_644.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

tuffyluvr|1362223807|3394459 said:
minousbijoux said:

They're on another page here... I don't think I posted them anywhere else... How funny that your Pit has webbed feet! I always thought that only certain breeds had webbed feet, but that doesn't seem to hold true! Dax brings the whole backyard inside when it's wet and muddy out, too. Good times! This picture cracks me up and I thought you might enjoy it--sounds like you may have a... HIPPOPITAMUS!!!

Yes!!! That is exactly what I have! Its funny because I scrubbed and mopped the kitchen floor last night and was so proud of myself for the clean floor today, until I forgot and watered the potted plants in the yard. Joseph thinks he needs to save me from the water coming out of the hose, so he barks and bites at it. I kind of forgot about watering the plants and let him have a blast with the hose until the back yard was a muddly mess. Of course, then, as I was in slow motion mode shouting "Noooooooooo," they were tracking the mud into the house, with him proudest of all... :praise: They SO believe they are doing us a favor when they bring the mud in for us to enjoy!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Juba helping in the kitchen this evening :rolleyes:

juba_drawer.jpg

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Matata|1362366261|3395595 said:
Juba helping in the kitchen this evening :rolleyes: