clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium
Omg. ROFLMAO. Love these pics. Hysterical. And beautiful baby. :love:

Thank you, Missy. She was 4 years old when we adopted her last summer. She hasn’t even been with us a who,e year yet, but I can’t even remember what life was like without her!

My brother made that comparison pic with Tyrion Lannister, and now I can’t look at her without seeing his face!! I wish I could unsee it! It’s even worse when I put a bow in her hair :D:D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Missy. She was 4 years old when we adopted her last summer. She hasn’t even been with us a who,e year yet, but I can’t even remember what life was like without her!

My brother made that comparison pic with Tyrion Lannister, and now I can’t look at her without seeing his face!! I wish I could unsee it! It’s even worse when I put a bow in her hair :D:D

:lol: It’s a priceless pic. And I know what you mean. How was our life even acceptable without our beloved fur babies. :love:

Adding a quick pic of my sister’s newest addition. Summer. A rescue kitty from a few months back. And slowly she and Zena are getting acquainted.

Summer.
32730CCC-D6AD-4EC1-AD9D-CE55B31F95FE.jpeg . And Zena. 2DF986AD-8226-4A4C-BBF5-4FB256D86685.jpeg

My sweet nieces.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium
:lol: It’s a priceless pic. And I know what you mean. How was our life even acceptable without our beloved fur babies. :love:

Adding a quick pic of my sister’s newest addition. Summer. A rescue kitty from a few months back. And slowly she and Zena are getting acquainted.

Summer.
32730CCC-D6AD-4EC1-AD9D-CE55B31F95FE.jpeg . And Zena. 2DF986AD-8226-4A4C-BBF5-4FB256D86685.jpeg

My sweet nieces.
Oh, those faces! So sweeeeeet!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, those faces! So sweeeeeet!!!

Thank you! My human nieces are thrilled to have their house filled with fur baby love again. They’ve been missing their dog so much. That’s the most tragic thing. Our fur babies just don’t live long enough. :cry2:

E77C0FAE-8868-4EAC-BB27-846F831D3B67.jpeg

RIP Harley.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

the one on the right for an odd reason reminds me of Peter Dinklage:lol: I mean this in a good way, its just what I thought of the first time I saw her!

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium
the one on the right for an odd reason reminds me of Peter Dinklage:lol: I mean this in a good way, its just what I thought of the first time I saw her!

Oh no, not you, too :D:D:D Did you see the side-by-side comparison on the previous page? I can’t unsee it!!

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you! My human nieces are thrilled to have their house filled with fur baby love again. They’ve been missing their dog so much. That’s the most tragic thing. Our fur babies just don’t live long enough. :cry2:

Such sweet and happy faces!

This is so true. We lost our 17 year old chihuahua mix last fall. She slept on my pillow above my head every night and growled at me whenever I woke up and tried to flip “our” pillow over to the cool side. I miss her on a molecular level. My heart aches for her. I don’t know how else to describe it. She and I were soulmates. I swear I look for her in the eyes of every dog I meet. I don’t know what my beliefs are as far as reincarnation goes, but I know that if there is a way, she will find her way to come back to me, in some form or another

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such sweet and happy faces!

This is so true. We lost our 17 year old chihuahua mix last fall. She slept on my pillow above my head every night and growled at me whenever I woke up and tried to flip “our” pillow over to the cool side. I miss her on a molecular level. My heart aches for her. I don’t know how else to describe it. She and I were soulmates. I swear I look for her in the eyes of every dog I meet. I don’t know what my beliefs are as far as reincarnation goes, but I know that if there is a way, she will find her way to come back to me, in some form or another

+1!!!

OMG that is just so funny and wonderful because my sister and mom told me Zena is Harley reincarnated. She loves the same exact things he did and behaves in exactly the same way and has the same personality. I didn't share that before because I thought you all would think I was cuckoo. Haha well that's another story but never mind. Anyway yes I totally believe that the come back in one way or another. Or at least I want to believe that.::)

I miss my grandma and my Billy so much and I think about them all the time. I dont think any of our furbabies now are Billy reincarnated but maybe one day he will come back to me.

OK since this thread is indulgent I hope no one minds me posting Billy pics I already posted on PS before. Just talking about him I want to share his photo with you.

BillyPortrait01.jpg

BillyatauntDebbie'shouse.jpeg
you can see my sister's first white boxer Jesse in the photo behind me. We are visiting her at her house in this pic as Billy was getting his diabetic checkup. He was such a good boy. I gave him insulin shots twice a day and he was always so good about it.

and quintessential Billy. Haha in my parents freezer visiting them and enjoying hanging out. How he got in there I do not know.

BillyFreezer.jpeg
:lol:

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium
+1!!!

OMG that is just so funny and wonderful because my sister and mom told me Zena is Harley reincarnated. She loves the same exact things he did and behaves in exactly the same way and has the same personality. I didn't share that before because I thought you all would think I was cuckoo. Haha well that's another story but never mind. Anyway yes I totally believe that the come back in one way or another. Or at least I want to believe that.::)

I miss my grandma and my Billy so much and I think about them all the time. I dont think any of our furbabies now are Billy reincarnated but maybe one day he will come back to me.

OK since this thread is indulgent I hope no one minds me posting Billy pics I already posted on PS before. Just talking about him I want to share his photo with you.

BillyPortrait01.jpg

BillyatauntDebbie'shouse.jpeg
you can see my sister's first white boxer Jesse in the photo behind me. We are visiting her at her house in this pic as Billy was getting his diabetic checkup. He was such a good boy. I gave him insulin shots twice a day and he was always so good about it.

and quintessential Billy. Haha in my parents freezer visiting them and enjoying hanging out. How he got in there I do not know.

BillyFreezer.jpeg
:lol:
Oh my gosh!! Billy was so stinking adorable!! I have no doubt he will find his way back to you!! I can’t imagine it being any other way.

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I love the photos of the kitties!

Here are Max and Pandarus. We lost Max a year ago to a UTI. He was a sweetheart. We still have Pandarus and love him dearly. They were best of friends.

standard.jpg

kmarla

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Babysitting this gorgeous girl all week. Pika is a two year old bengal/domestic cross. She’s not a big girl but she’s very agile and vocal! I used to think my Siamese were talkative but Pika never stops. She loves affection and plays chase with my two little dogs....sometimes they’re after her, sometimes she’s chasing them! She’s a sweetie :love:

06811474-2BAC-4AE0-8CC6-F1C53FB0B047.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Babysitting this gorgeous girl all week. Pika is a two year old bengal/domestic cross. She’s not a big girl but she’s very agile and vocal! I used to think my Siamese were talkative but Pika never stops. She loves affection and plays chase with my two little dogs....sometimes they’re after her, sometimes she’s chasing them! She’s a sweetie :love:

06811474-2BAC-4AE0-8CC6-F1C53FB0B047.jpeg

Ooh Pika is a beauty! And I love vocal kitties though occasionally I want them to be quiet it still is adorably precious hearing them talk to us. I am glad she gets along well with your dogs too!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My niece is home sick today. But Zena is keeping her company and aww it is just so precious.
My niece looks just like my sister did at that age. It's uncanny.

zenaandalexa.jpg

rodentman

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Such precious kitties and dogs!

Here are Max and Pandarus playing. If you click on the image it should open a movie.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Felt a little guilty this morning throwing the kitties out of the bedroom. But I don’t feel guilty anymore. Look at this little mush. What a love. If only we could make ourselves perfectly comfortable wherever we were. It’s a gift. :kiss2:

202F9633-1578-426D-A281-AE71F2FD8051.jpeg 2EA97266-4E47-41F4-BA14-0C57C1709BFA.jpeg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Such cute photos. Haha-love Billy in the freezer. Reminds me of when my Havanese was a puppy and we'd find her in weird places. One day I came home to find her standing on the kitchen table. she had pulled out a chair, jumped up on it and then jumped onto the table. I think she was too afraid to come back down the same way;)2 Anyway, here is my little baby
P1180007.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such cute photos. Haha-love Billy in the freezer. Reminds me of when my Havanese was a puppy and we'd find her in weird places. One day I came home to find her standing on the kitchen table. she had pulled out a chair, jumped up on it and then jumped onto the table. I think she was too afraid to come back down the same way;)2 Anyway, here is my little baby
P1180007.jpg

Aww what a sweetheart :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Miso broke the blinds yesterday trying to get a bird.
IMG_20180322_104143016_HDR_2.jpg

Oh no first thought I had is hope Miso is A OK and then realizing she is second thought was bwahahaha mischievous darling.:lol:

Umm just look at my avatar...they love the blinds. Even when perhaps the blinds don't love them...:kiss:

Yimmers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We adopted Winston back in late July. He was listed as a "daschund mix." Yea, no. Although he was a quiet fellow when we first saw him, his personality opened up in about a week when he became certain that we were his forever family. He is undoubtedly a Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin). We nick name him Winnie or Win-Pin.
IMG_4876.JPG

Stitch, the grumpy old man, usually finds Winston too loud.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We adopted Winston back in late July. He was listed as a "daschund mix." Yea, no. Although he was a quiet fellow when we first saw him, his personality opened up in about a week when he became certain that we were his forever family. He is undoubtedly a Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin). We nick name him Winnie or Win-Pin.
IMG_4876.JPG

Stitch, the grumpy old man, usually finds Winston too loud.

What a sweetie. Look at that face!:kiss2: And haha that bow tie is the cat's meow.:lol:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is not technically my cat but I had to share her. Driving my son to school and we spot her sitting on the sidewalk, parallel to a very busy street. Drop him off go back down the street and she is still sitting there, get out and find she is friendly but is limping, has an abcess on her back leg. Talk to a couple of kids from two doors down and she doesn't seem to belong to anyone. So I called animal control and they came and picked her up and are bringing her to the vet so she can get her leg treated. She purred the entire time we waited in the car, I'm pretty certain someone from the vet office will take her home. Is she not the prettiest?

IMG_5754.JPG IMG_5757.JPG IMG_5762.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is not technically my cat but I had to share her. Driving my son to school and we spot her sitting on the sidewalk, parallel to a very busy street. Drop him off go back down the street and she is still sitting there, get out and find she is friendly but is limping, has an abcess on her back leg. Talk to a couple of kids from two doors down and she doesn't seem to belong to anyone. So I called animal control and they came and picked her up and are bringing her to the vet so she can get her leg treated. She purred the entire time we waited in the car, I'm pretty certain someone from the vet office will take her home. Is she not the prettiest?

Aww she is beautiful. Thanks for taking her to the vet for appropriate medical care. I sure hope someone adopts her. Poor sweetheart. Lucky she found you Stephanie! Please let us know what happens. Fingers crossed for her.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, is she not a doll? Took everything I had not to bring her home. I'm hoping they post an update about her on their FB page so I can keep you guys posted!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, is she not a doll? Took everything I had not to bring her home. I'm hoping they post an update about her on their FB page so I can keep you guys posted!

Yes she is. I hope she will be ok. I get nervous about animal control at least in nyc. Not animal friendly. :cry2:

She looks a bit like our cow kitty Fred. He’s our eldest. 16 or so and so sweet though dealing with bad arthritis poor baby. Tommy is his partner in crime.

89FBB3B1-87A0-4D22-9F25-02DD5973FCDB.jpeg 7A6DE6F7-8816-4BEB-A2E0-6EFDC5493F92.jpeg

056217C7-F51E-4539-9317-530CFDF71293.jpeg

D7B600B6-5D28-47EE-B460-21E5295E0800.jpeg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Steph, you are an angel for helping this kitty!
And no ID tag.
I just get so mad when people don't put tagged collars on their animals. My cats always wear a tagged collar, and they are strictly indoor cats. You never know if they might escape one day.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results