Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy , Zena's a handful! :lol-2:
Too cute!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww @StephanieLynn, they are so sweet!

Our sweet fur babies late this morning...they didn't want to leave the bedroom haha.

ourkittycrew.jpg

And some sweet furbabies that aren't ours but brightened our day today during our Sunday afternoon stroll through the neighborhood. All so precious.:love:

Meet Polo, smart and sweet and gentle. He jumped up on me light as a feather. Which is not something I am used to as I usually get thrown down by dogs jumping up on me (our family boxers are rambunctious haha) but Polo is so so gentle.

polo.jpeg

poloparkslope.jpg

And meet Amy and Benson. First cousins. Super mellow and loving. Benson is more of a show off and Amy more laid back. But OMG both delicious babies.:love:

amyandbenson.jpg

Amy
amy.jpg

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My grandpuppy Rufio demonstrating how he rides the NY subway :kiss2:
rufio.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww @StephanieLynn, they are so sweet!

Our sweet fur babies late this morning...they didn't want to leave the bedroom haha.

ourkittycrew.jpg

And some sweet furbabies that aren't ours but brightened our day today during our Sunday afternoon stroll through the neighborhood. All so precious.:love:

Meet Polo, smart and sweet and gentle. He jumped up on me light as a feather. Which is not something I am used to as I usually get thrown down by dogs jumping up on me (our family boxers are rambunctious haha) but Polo is so so gentle.

polo.jpeg

poloparkslope.jpg

And meet Amy and Benson. First cousins. Super mellow and loving. Benson is more of a show off and Amy more laid back. But OMG both delicious babies.:love:

amyandbenson.jpg

Amy
amy.jpg

Aw, they're all so cute Missy! :love::appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My grandpuppy Rufio demonstrating how he rides the NY subway :kiss2:
rufio.jpg

Haha love it.:love: Rufio is precious.:kiss2:
Here are some other furry NYC subway riders. Many different ways of traveling on the NYC subways. Furbabies vary I guess.:cool2:

In a coat or big pocket...
dogontrain.jpeg

In a bag oh so nonchalant...
dogontrain.jpg

and some are free of any carriers or bags.
Why hello there, how you doin?:kiss:
frenchbulldogontrain.jpg

Aww.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My girlfriend who is an artist and living in Spain for the winter sent me photos of the beautiful kitties of Alhambra of Granada.

Haha can you find the kitty?

catinspain.jpeg

catinspain.jpg

It's so gorgeous there.
catsinspain.jpeg

kittyinspain.jpg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Such a pretty kitty! Love his colour!
He is like a chameleon. Whatever color he is sitting on he matches. If he is on something blue, he appears bluish. If he lays on green, he looks kinda green. He is reflective!
When we find one of his whiskers on the floor, it shines like silver.
His eyes change from yellow to a weird gray, like in the photo. He's crazy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Miso.
He has big shoes to fill, since our other beloved kitty Phrix passed away a few days ago.

IMG_20170530_125825248.jpg

What a gorgeous kitty Miso is. Such a love. I hope he is doing OK Stracci. It's so hard on the furbabies because we cannot explain to them what has happened. Hugs to Miso and more hugs to you. Hoping Miso is adjusting and adapting to the new situation and doing OK.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous kitty Miso is. Such a love. I hope he is doing OK Stracci. It's so hard on the furbabies because we cannot explain to them what has happened. Hugs to Miso and more hugs to you. Hoping Miso is adjusting and adapting to the new situation and doing OK.
Missy, I don't see a real change in Miso, but you know how mysterious cats are.
I'm sure he knows what has happened, as he was present the whole time Phrix was sick.
We also allowed Miso so see and smell Phrix after he passed.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MeowMeow - Your little man is so handsome! He reminds me very much of the first cats I adopted about 20 yrs ago.

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
@MeowMeow - Your little man is so handsome! He reminds me very much of the first cats I adopted about 20 yrs ago.
Awe thank you! I bet your little kitty was wonderful! Black cats are my favourite other than Siamese :D

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this thread!!! See if you can spot the smiling tadpoles on the daddy frog's back! (Ranitomeya imitator 'Varadero') 922016135528.jpg 20170416_192143_HDR.jpg 20170226_130608_HDR-1-1.jpg 85201716115.jpg 20170415_122735_HDR.jpg

Wow just gorgeous babies every single one of them. Nature knows what it is doing. Amazing in every way and those colors are unreal. :love:

Awe thank you! I bet your little kitty was wonderful! Black cats are my favourite other than Siamese :D

Black kitties rock don't they?:love:
Love your sweet baby @MeowMeow and I love your PS name too. :appl:

WeeOui

Rough_Rock
Premium
For folks on Instagram, I have to recommend following wolfgang2242. This person is an absolute angel who has a family of 8 senior dogs, a rescue pig named Bikini, a chicken, and a rabbit. It does my heart good to see his pics and read his posts. He’s a gem, and it makes me so happy to know there are people like him in this world.

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is Miso.
He has big shoes to fill, since our other beloved kitty Phrix passed away a few days ago.

IMG_20170530_125825248.jpg

@stracci2000 , I'm so sorry to hear about your sweet Phrix.
Hugs to you all, including your handsome Miso.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
B7DF4E34-83EA-4096-9F4E-AA07F2853CE2.jpeg
This is Daisy. She’s 2 years old and an absolute doll
9410B603-3A9E-413E-A5CC-9F4E8856AAE0.jpeg
Layla is my old girl. She’s turning 15 in July and my husband is doing his best to stop me from throwing her a quinceañera.

Omg so precious!!! Love those cool shades on cool Daisy . :cool2: I wanna hug both Daisy and Layla. They’re so sweet. Thank you for sharing their photos. :love::love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results