clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She sleeps in the most Akward positions

Here she is contorted laying on my shoulder while i was traveling with her in back seat.

Crick in the neck lately?

Screenshot_20230612_082228_Photos.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fresca and Pepsi just hanging out in our backyard yesterday evening
It makes us so happy to see they’re happy and content and just enjoying life.
Being a feral cat is a hard life so I rejoice in the happy moments they have. Jut a minute before I took this they were rolling around in the grass on their bellies ♥️

A476A21E-3C4F-4AC8-83BC-7C4988E8F889.jpeg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goofy girl Gigi is now 5! (she's forever moving, so hard to get clear pics of her!). Birthday consisisted of peanut butter cookie sandwich with fluffy whipped liver in between (yes I know but they loved it!)
20230609_193110.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Goofy girl Gigi is now 5! (she's forever moving, so hard to get clear pics of her!). Birthday consisisted of peanut butter cookie sandwich with fluffy whipped liver in between (yes I know but they loved it!)
20230609_193110.jpg

Sounds delish! I'd eat that!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
no pictures because still have phone issues i dont have the energy to fix

so i got a snip and chip voucher from the SPCA for Buff Ball (and an extra one for Fluffa Duffa) seeing as they wouldnt take Puff Ball in, or dear sweet Sox, who are our back door strays
the other voucher i think was for Sox but she is already fixed - i did tell them that
anyway our vet doesnt take the vouchers so we are using a vet in town who was very nice on the phone

im not sure what to do with the Puff Ball, as although he comes into the kitchen and right up to Gary in the lounge and he is ok with the back door closed he hasnt spent much time inside
they cant have food after 6pm tomorrow and i dont get home till about 20 past 6, im thinking there is a margin of error so will be ok

But He is going to have to stay inside, which is going to stress Borris and Fluffy but Puff Ball i suspect is also getting food from elsewhere as there is more than just me feeding the strays. and he isnt always ready for breakfast some mornings and he is not skinny or even trim, he's a podge

maybe i could sleep in the lounge to keep and eye on Puff Ball and put the two girls up the hall with Gary
Borris is not going to be happy not having access to bickies through the night but she can have a big breakfast when we get back from the vet
i could put some bickies and water in the linnen cupboard for Borris - no one else dears to go in there
also they have to stay inside after the vet
Puff Ball climbs over the back fence and its too high after the opp, fluffy jumps all over the house but by chance i have a bunch of empty 10l water container boxes i could place around the house as steps

i have wednesday off but am working thursday, not sure how much patience Gary will have as Puff Ball won't have seen a dirt box before

I feel nervouse, Fluffy is such a tiny little thing, but she has been such a good girl being Gary's friend since his daughter died

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
we home from the vet
Fluffy is very -well hateful towards us, poor love
but she just ate a good meal
Puff Ball wants to go outside but is friendly, he hasnt ahd anything to eat but he isnst long out of recovery as Fluffy
but talk about cats on drugs !
Borris is outside blissfully unawear that they are back
i think she was hoping they both wern't coming back

edit gee the mircochip people have already emailed to confirm details

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our goddaughter

Screen Shot 2023-06-29 at 6.44.07 AM.png

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
image.png.95e2d14c5444c71db337f1504a5ee688.png

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I never worry about the creeps outside, inside is a different story.

BA4B47B6-649A-404A-9869-6098D50DC908.jpeg

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately not so random. Ms. Lucky woke up Saturday morning very sick, lots of panting, throwing up. I was hoping it wasn't going to be a big deal though I knew something wasn't right. We went to the vet about 1pm, they immediately take her back and get xrays. She has aspiration pneumonia. a huge fear when you have a pup with a tieback like hers, but if caught early enough it can be taken care of.

They sent her home with me because greyhounds don't do so well away from their humans.

The issue is that I cannot get her to take pills right now. Not her normal meds and definitely nothing new.

I really can barely get her to eat anything.

However I can get her to nebulize as long as I do it with her and doing that with coupage I can hear things breaking up some.

Her sister is not here (went with dad) so I could take care of things here. She would not have been able to be left alone anyway. Lucky may well perk up with Gigi back home and start to eat again. They have a very strong bond and Gigi did not want to leave her big sister yesterday not even for a ride (which is super high value!)

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Unfortunately not so random. Ms. Lucky woke up Saturday morning very sick, lots of panting, throwing up. I was hoping it wasn't going to be a big deal though I knew something wasn't right. We went to the vet about 1pm, they immediately take her back and get xrays. She has aspiration pneumonia. a huge fear when you have a pup with a tieback like hers, but if caught early enough it can be taken care of.

They sent her home with me because greyhounds don't do so well away from their humans.

The issue is that I cannot get her to take pills right now. Not her normal meds and definitely nothing new.

However I can get her to nebulize as long as I do it with her and doing that with coupage I can hear things breaking up some.

Her sister is not here (went with dad) so I could take care of things here. She would not have been able to be left alone anyway. Lucky may well perk up with Gigi back home and start to eat again. They have a very strong bond and Gigi did not want to leave her big sister yesterday not even for a ride (which is super high value!)

get well soon Ms Lucky

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sending Ms Lucky bucketloads of healing vibes. May she make a full recovery and soon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results