stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss @MamaBee :cry2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish we had an emoji that was a hug emoji. And a crying emoji. For now know you remain in my thoughts and I am sending you ((((((hugs)))))). And I know Bailey is with Francesca and Billy and Buster and Butch and Fred and one day we will be reunited with them.

:cry2:
@missy I don’t know how you got through losing so many..I can’t bear this..I loved Gordie, my first dog,..I cried for two years..but Bailey was special. I’ll never get over this..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamambee, I’m so very very sorry for your loss. Please try to find some peace and comfort in knowing you gave him a wonderful life with you and you were with him at the end. He felt your face on his and your love. Hugs, Callie.

Thank you @Calliecake ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh @MamaBee I am so sorry to hear about Bailey. I know you did not make this decision without a lot of agonizing about his quality of life, but all the same, it is such a painful (for humans) thing to do, even if it's the most humane. Bailey will now be free of pain and by being with him at the end, you are giving him one of the greatest gifts. All my love to you and him.

Thank you @springerspaniel

HollyC

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @missy..I may have already replied to this post but I’m truly out of it. I don’t think I can ever get another pet. My husband feels the same. The pain is so bad.

Oh I'm so sad for you @MamaBee. So sorry.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bailey passed over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. We are heartbroken. He was the goofiest, sweetest, most loving dog. I will miss him forever…
The first pic is my favorite..It was taken two years ago. He looked so young. RIP my sweet and goofy buddy..
Thank you all for the wishes…❤️
37739AE4-AA71-4A3C-BBA8-3C4893A7D0F6.jpeg 51DC5D45-67D6-4946-BCCC-65080A26B3F9.jpeg

I’m so sorry Mamabee. I’m honestly crying over here. I may not have known Bailey but, god, do I know the pain you’re going through. I’m heartbroken for your loss. I wish we could keep them with us forever. Bailey looks like he was the sweetest boy and that adorable little ear is so charming. I’m sending you big hugs right now.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I don’t know how you got through losing so many..I can’t bear this..I loved Gordie, my first dog,..I cried for two years..but Bailey was special. I’ll never get over this..

Joanne, I know your pain too well and I get it. You're right. With each one a piece of me was taken. I am still crying daily over Francesca and Fred. They were special. Like Bailey. All my cats were special in their own way but Francesca, she was my daughter and I will never get over her death. My heart still hurts thinking about her. Sometimes I can remember her without too much pain but if I am being truthful I still feel deep grief over losing her. My heart aches so.

I share this with you to tell you it's OK to feel this pain for as long as you do. There are no rules. We are allowed to feel how we need to feel and never let anyone tell you it is not OK. Sending you gentle hugs and lots of love. You are not alone and as I told you the other day we are grieving for Bailey alongside you. We understand. You are not alone.

You gave Bailey all you could and most importantly you gave him love. If only all our fur babies were so well taken care of and well loved. This world would indeed be a better place. ((((((HUGS)))))).

Made in London

Brilliant_Rock
Bailey passed over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. We are heartbroken. He was the goofiest, sweetest, most loving dog. I will miss him forever…
The first pic is my favorite..It was taken two years ago. He looked so young. RIP my sweet and goofy buddy..
Thank you all for the wishes…❤️
37739AE4-AA71-4A3C-BBA8-3C4893A7D0F6.jpeg 51DC5D45-67D6-4946-BCCC-65080A26B3F9.jpeg

I can see the pure love for you shining from his beautiful eyes. I know the awful pain of grief comes in huge waves that overwhelms us

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy..I may have already replied to this post but I’m truly out of it. I don’t think I can ever get another pet. My husband feels the same. The pain is so bad.

I just wanted to respond to this post. It is OK to feel however you are feeling. And we deal with grief whichever way is best for us. And any way is OK as long as you allow yourself to feel however you are feeling. Let it out and do not try to force anything. And remember however you are feeling now can and will change. And that is OK too. We all react differently when dealing with loss and pain and grief. And it is all the right way to react as long as you are allowing yourself to feel your true feelings. ((((((HUGS)))))))).

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just wanted to respond to this post. It is OK to feel however you are feeling. And we deal with grief whichever way is best for us. And any way is OK as long as you allow yourself to feel however you are feeling. Let it out and do not try to force anything. And remember however you are feeling now can and will change. And that is OK too. We all react differently when dealing with loss and pain and grief. And it is all the right way to react as long as you are allowing yourself to feel your true feelings. ((((((HUGS)))))))).

Thank you @missy I’ve always been a good coper but this has thrown me down. I hope I can move through this to just good memories.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can see the pure love for you shining from his beautiful eyes. I know the awful pain of grief comes in huge waves that overwhelms us

Thank you @Made in London He always looked at us with love in his eyes. I did tell him every day that I loved him.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m so sorry Mamabee. I’m honestly crying over here. I may not have known Bailey but, god, do I know the pain you’re going through. I’m heartbroken for your loss. I wish we could keep them with us forever. Bailey looks like he was the sweetest boy and that adorable little ear is so charming. I’m sending you big hugs right now.

Thank you @elle_71125 His ears used to move up and down and in all directions depending on his mood. ❤️

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone..I will thank you individually later. I‘m so nauseous..with an awful pounding headache. I can’t stop crying. I loved him so much. I put my face on his face while he passed. As soon as my face went on his face I felt him sigh. He always did that…Then I told her to go ahead. I’m absolutely devastated.

Very sorry for your loss. :cry2:

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult this can be. But as others have said, you loved him and gave him his best life. That's all we can do. And when the time comes where we know they can no longer have a quality life we have to be selfless and let them go, no matter how hard.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how difficult this can be. But as others have said, you loved him and gave him his best life. That's all we can do. And when the time comes where we know they can no longer have a quality life we have to be selfless and let them go, no matter how hard.

Thank you @Lookinagain

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @missy I’ve always been a good coper but this has thrown me down. I hope I can move through this to just good memories.

Oh @MamaBee my heart breaks for Bailey and you
i still cry every day over Tibby
i think our fur babies are all irreplaceable just like humans
Gary said no more cats when Tibby died - we still have dear little
Borris
But then the Fluffa Duffa came into our life/ house of her own accord (getting a cat is a bit different to a new pup)
She doesn't replace Tibby because his place is his alone just how Borris didn't replace dear Tinky
but i like to think the Fluffa Duffa is part of a chain passing on the love from Tibby and Tinky

Not sure what Borris' thoughts are on the matter ....but Gary loves the Fluffa Duffa
Today she washed my hand - she must have thoight i was very dirty because it was more than the obligatory lick ive ever had from any of them before

I wait for the moment i can think of Tibby and be happy with the memory and not feel the pain of loss
But just like when human people die, grief has no defined time table
I think you can take comfort in the thought Bailey truly loved you and knew you trully loved back

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh @MamaBee my heart breaks for Bailey and you
i still cry every day over Tibby
i think our fur babies are all irreplaceable just like humans
Gary said no more cats when Tibby died - we still have dear little
Borris
But then the Fluffa Duffa came into our life/ house of her own accord (getting a cat is a bit different to a new pup)
She doesn't replace Tibby because his place is his alone just how Borris didn't replace dear Tinky
but i like to think the Fluffa Duffa is part of a chain passing on the love from Tibby and Tinky

Not sure what Borris' thoughts are on the matter ....but Gary loves the Fluffa Duffa
Today she washed my hand - she must have thoight i was very dirty because it was more than the obligatory lick ive ever had from any of them before

I wait for the moment i can think of Tibby and be happy with the memory and not feel the pain of loss
But just like when human people die, grief has no defined time table
I think you can take comfort in the thought Bailey truly loved you and knew you trully loved back

Thank you @daisysandiamonds I love the way you love and take care of your cats. Their names are so precious too.
You're right…They are irreplaceable..We have to love them individually the way they are. My first dog was Gordie. It was so painful when he passed…His passing was traumatic for me because he died on my kitchen floor in front of me without warning. I was hyperaware to look for signs of pain or discomfort as Bailey got older. I didn’t want to miss the signs. Bailey’s passing wasn’t easier for us..but easier for him. It was a peaceful passing..TG..
Thank you for your kind and comforting words. ❤️

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, You made it easier for Bailey. At the end of the day that is truly the best gift we can give our furbabies. Please remind yourself of this when you feel overcome with emotion. He was loved everyday he spent with you and you showed him that love right up until the end.

I hope somehow you can spend some time with your grandchildren this weekend. They can’t take the pain away but they can help make times like this a little more bearable.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee, You made it easier for Bailey. At the end of the day that is truly the best gift we can give our furbabies. Please remind yourself of this when you feel overcome with emotion. He was loved everyday he spent with you and you showed him that love right up until the end.

I hope somehow you can spend some time with your grandchildren this weekend. They can’t take the pain away but they can help make times like this a little more bearable.

@Calliecake Thank you….My son and daughter-in-law invited us for the following weekend. We’ll head to Maryland on Friday and see them on Saturday. Seeing them will really help. I’m picking up my mom tomorrow…Chris will also come. I’m making only a few things. My husband, David and I went shopping for all the sides. I wasn’t up to doing marathon cooking.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@MamaBee : I am just reading about your loss and I am very sorry. :(( Take care of you and your families feelings at present.

kind regards--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee again I'm so sorry for your loss. You have been heavy on my mind.

I just started thinking on my furbabies that past on. I hope I'm not overstepping.

It's so amazing the bond we form with our furbabies and the bond they form with us. They understand us, they know us, they communicate with us nonverbally and verbally. It's a special bond.

Rylo is our 4th bullmastiff. Because they each have there own personality they can never be replaced. I found a video of him when he was 1st adopted. Brought tears to my eyes.

It's so heartwarming to see our FB grow and mature and live with the love we give them and the love and devotion they give us.

I Screenshot_20210705-101023.jpg Screenshot_20210705-101012.jpg Screenshot_20210705-101034.jpg IMG_20210705_102904.jpg IMG_20210619_174835.jpg IMG_20210612_174504__01.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee again I'm so sorry for your loss. You have been heavy on my mind.

I just started thinking on my furbabies that past on. I hope I'm not overstepping.

It's so amazing the bond we form with our furbabies and the bond they form with us. They understand us, they know us, they communicate with us nonverbally and verbally. It's a special bond.

Rylo is our 4th bullmastiff. Because they each have there own personality they can never be replaced. I found a video of him when he was 1st adopted. Brought tears to my eyes.

It's so heartwarming to see our FB grow and mature and live with the love we give them and the love and devotion they give us.

I Screenshot_20210705-101023.jpg Screenshot_20210705-101012.jpg Screenshot_20210705-101034.jpg IMG_20210705_102904.jpg IMG_20210619_174835.jpg IMG_20210612_174504__01.jpg
Thank you @ZestfullyBling You could never overstep. When you are a pet parent you understand my loss. That helps to know you were able to move past to happy memories.
Rylo looks like a sweet boy..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results