color
clarity

Random pictures/stories of our furbabies

• Thread starter Deactivated member 42515
  • Start date

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry @MamaBee. I’m hoping Bailey gets a good night sleep and the Gabapentin helps his pain. Would it possible to speak to his regular vet and see what he/she recommends?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bean my new puppy enjoying a snooze with me while on a camping trip recently.

20210629_161301.jpg

DK :))

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
She looks very sweet @Arcadian She looks like she’s smiling at the camera!

Oh she is smiling. The last 6 months has really brought her out. She's got quite the goofy side, and she ALWAYS wants kisses (only from her people, never from anyone else). She's also very demanding of family time, meaning, 8pm I should leave my office or whatever it is I'm doing and come sit with her and Lucky. I think Lucky puts her up to it. :lol: As with Lucky I can't say certain words in front of her. I'm hoping she dosen't learn to spell!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I spoke to Bailey’s vet. We’re going to go back to the hospital today to let him go to the rainbow bridge. My heart is breaking..

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I spoke to Bailey’s vet. We’re going to go back to the hospital today to let him go to the rainbow bridge. My heart is breaking..

Massive hugs! I'm so sorry :(

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
@MamaBee I am so, so sorry to hear your sad news. Today will be the hardest of days for you, my heart goes out to you. xoxo

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh no, my heart goes out to you @MamaBee. I am so very, very sorry. I'm sending you lots of comfort, love, and support. I know how hard this is. (((HUGS)))

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m so sorry @MamaBee, I hope Bailey’s passing is quick and painless. It’s just the absolute worst part of having a pet, but you’ve given him the best possible home all these years. 839107

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry MamaBee....Praying for you and your family.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so sorry @MamaBee . These things are always so difficult even when it is the right time. My thoughts are with you.

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Oh @MamaBee I am so sorry to hear about Bailey. I know you did not make this decision without a lot of agonizing about his quality of life, but all the same, it is such a painful (for humans) thing to do, even if it's the most humane. Bailey will now be free of pain and by being with him at the end, you are giving him one of the greatest gifts. All my love to you and him.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee I am so very sorry. The deep pain we feel losing a beloved furry family member. That is the price of love. There are no words to ease that grief. Just know you gave Bailey the best possible life anyone could have and he knew love and he knew bliss being with you all those years. In the end you gave him the greatest gift. Peace from suffering. I know it doesn't ease your pain but you did all you could do. I am so sorry. :(

There is no pain so great as the memory of joy in present grief.” – Aeschylus

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone..I will thank you individually later. I‘m so nauseous..with an awful pounding headache. I can’t stop crying. I loved him so much. I put my face on his face while he passed. As soon as my face went on his face I felt him sigh. He always did that…Then I told her to go ahead. I’m absolutely devastated.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone..I will thank you individually later. I‘m so nauseous..with an awful pounding headache. I can’t stop crying. I loved him so much. I put my face on his face while he passed. As soon as my face went on his face I felt him sigh. He always did that…Then I told her to go ahead. I’m absolutely devastated.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs of comfort your way.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamambee, I’m so very very sorry for your loss. Please try to find some peace and comfort in knowing you gave him a wonderful life with you and you were with him at the end. He felt your face on his and your love. Hugs, Callie.

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
@MamaBee, I am so very sorry to hear about Bailey. So very hard losing a beloved pet. Take good care.

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
I didn’t know where to post this..l’m so worried about my dog, Bailey…He‘s 12.5 years old…I noticed lately that he was holding his legs differently when he stands…He’s on the highest dose of Rimadyl..This morning he is limping and looking like he’s uncomfortable. I called the vets office. She can’t see him until Friday..She gave me the name of a mobile vet..and the name of the hospital emergency room. Bailey had TPLO surgery there years ago. I just gave him a pain pill and he’s sleeping now. I’ve been crying and coming here to try to distract myself. Please say a prayer or send dust for my Bailey..

Hugs and warm memories to you. I’m so sorry!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My family came in from out of town and loved Rylo.
He received so much love , playtime and kisses. He is a bull mastiff...a gentle giant. He reveled in the attention.

Everyone kept saying how big he is...he is nearly 118 lbs but he is on the smaller side to me for his breed.

But when I saw this photo my uncle snapped his size resonated with me a bit
IMG_20210701_170051_01__01.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bailey passed over the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. We are heartbroken. He was the goofiest, sweetest, most loving dog. I will miss him forever…
The first pic is my favorite..It was taken two years ago. He looked so young. RIP my sweet and goofy buddy..
Thank you all for the wishes…❤️
37739AE4-AA71-4A3C-BBA8-3C4893A7D0F6.jpeg 51DC5D45-67D6-4946-BCCC-65080A26B3F9.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy That’s beautiful…❤️

I wish we had an emoji that was a hug emoji. And a crying emoji. For now know you remain in my thoughts and I am sending you ((((((hugs)))))). And I know Bailey is with Francesca and Billy and Buster and Butch and Fred and one day we will be reunited with them.

:cry2:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee, I am so sorry about Bailey, it is so hard to have to say goodbye to a beloved pet. My thoughts are with you.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
He was a lovely boy @MamaBee, I know you’ll miss him forever, as I do Dottie, but it does bring comfort knowing that you gave them the best possible home and life, and that they were loved till their last breath.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wish we had an emoji that was a hug emoji. And a crying emoji. For now know you remain in my thoughts and I am sending you ((((((hugs)))))). And I know Bailey is with Francesca and Billy and Buster and Butch and Fred and one day we will be reunited with them.

That would be wonderful..I wish we had a love emoji..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
He was a lovely boy @MamaBee, I know you’ll miss him forever, as I do Dottie, but it does bring comfort knowing that you gave them the best possible home and life, and that they were loved till their last breath.

Thank you @Austina I remember you going through this after Dottie. My day is so different..and not in a good way..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thank you @missy..I may have already replied to this post but I’m truly out of it. I don’t think I can ever get another pet. My husband feels the same. The pain is so bad.

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results