shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lynn that picture is so amazing it practically seems fake - I mean, Boo appears to be smiling in his sleep! So cute!! I caught up on kitty snuggling this weekend - I''m sure every time I grabbed Holly and smooshed her with kisses she was rolling her kitty eyeballs thinking...again???
20.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2007 5:53:20 PM
Author: omieluv
Boo is so adorable! I love all of his pictures. His tail is starting to fill in and pretty soon, it will need its own postal code!
Awww, thanks Omieluv!
LOL -- we can only *aspire* to... A Tail Like Ollie''s!!!
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2007 7:13:54 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Lynn that picture is so amazing it practically seems fake - I mean, Boo appears to be smiling in his sleep! So cute!! I caught up on kitty snuggling this weekend - I''m sure every time I grabbed Holly and smooshed her with kisses she was rolling her kitty eyeballs thinking...again???
20.gif
Awww, FG, thank you! Boo is so easy and so fun to photograph! And thank you again for the avatar! xoxox

OOOOh, we LOVE those fur-fixes, too! I''ll bet Miss Diva Holly LOVED every minute of her weekend snuggle-fest!!! Will Chloe let you moooosh and squooosh her?!

In our house, we say, "I need some FUUUUR!" when we need kitty-snuggles. Boo is starting to learn what that means, I think... because sometimes when he hears us say that, he RUNS!!!
11.gif
11.gif
11.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/17/2007 7:27:12 PM
Author: Lynn B
Date: 9/17/2007 5:53:20 PM

Awww, thanks Omieluv!

LOL -- we can only *aspire* to... A Tail Like Ollie''s!!!
30.gif

hehe...I think Ollie''s tail is getting extra-swollen reading all this
3.gif
20.gif
31.gif
27.gif
Seriously Lynn, he is just impossibly cute - this is like the third or fourth time I''ve come back to check the pictures
12.gif
I LOVE the new avatar too - so very adorable
30.gif
30.gif

teetee

Shiny_Rock
Lynn, thanks for posting new photos of Boo. He is getting more and more handsome! I love that new avatar too!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, lookit the little squishy! Awwwww! I also don''t know how you ever get any work done Lynn!

THe faucet one is adorable, but I think I like the furry-butt-under-dresser one best!

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
they''ve progressed to a little more lovin'' :)

chenmc-1.jpg

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Naps are the best thing ever, we say!

chenmc-2.jpg

rainbowtrout

Ideal_Rock
Blurry but you can see MC cleaning up that messy Ragdoll flufflies.

chenmc-3.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...RT that looks like true kitty harmony over at your house!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
They are SO CUTE
30.gif
30.gif
I''m so glad to see they seem to be getting along so beautifully
9.gif
Thank you for sharing those ADORABLE pictures
10.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awwwe, the kitties are so cute loving on each other RT!!!
12.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
RT - Chen has such a cute tummy. Does he at least tolerate tummy pets?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Little Master Boo is now 8 months old, and 9.5 pounds!
30.gif

The attached picture was taken at a festival held recently in our local park. YES, we took him with us!!! It got a little chilly, so DH tucked him inside his sweatshirt.

At one of the booths was a wonderful nature photographer, and OH, she just LOVED Boo. Asked if she could take some pictures of him (of course we said "yes" proudly!
2.gif
) and she kindly sent them to me.

The handsome little
11.gif
!!!

BooInThePark1.jpg

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Here are my raggies -- blue mitted "Speck" and seal mitted "Zeke" - they are such sweet kitties!

catscompressed2.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lynn...sigh...that is so IMPOSSIBLY CUTE AND PERFECT AND SUCH A WONDERFUL PICTURE OF BOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That''s so cute - I bet he was just such a HUGE hit at that festival.

lwd - welcome and THANK YOU for sharing that picture of your beautiful babies
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Perhaps you have a few more - I would love to see more pictures of those cuties!
30.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks to AG for pointing out to me that there were new pictures here! I was visiting the parents for a week and didn''t get to surf PS much at all. Look what I missed!

Lynn, Boo is such a STUNNER!!! Wow - that picture is totally avatar worthy as well! He is quite a photogenic little flufster.

RT I keep seeing these cuddly photos and it almost makes me want to see if my two can finally get along! But I don''t want to cause pandemonium now that Chloe has finally regained some courage around the house.

These babies are so beautiful - more pics!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
LWD - Love your mitted furkids!
30.gif

Lynn - Boo''s eyes are so blue, so purrrty!

oobiecoo

Ideal_Rock
Lynn B, my cousin also has a ragdoll named Boo... Boo Radley to be exact! He is sooo cute and i''ve wanted one ever since I saw theirs!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwww, thanks, everyone... you guys are wonderful! He is SUCH a little lover. My DH and I are so head over heels in love with him that it''s just CRAZEEE!
face23.gif

Here''s another one... my calendar boy!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

CalendarBoo.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lynn - look at how GORGEOUS he is!!!!!!! His color is really coming in beautifully, you can tell he''s turning into a true seal point. Thank you thank you thank you for those amazing new pics!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh AG, you always make me smile, too!!! xoxoxo!

Yes, his color is coming in fast now... it's so fun to watch. ALTHOUGH the little turkey is in a "fiesty and independent" (teenage?!) phase right now... BARELY giving Mom and Dad all the cuddles that we need!!! *hmph!* This will never do!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

I think I'll go track him down now and moosh and squoosh and hug and kiss him till he gets too squirmy to hold anymore! And I'll give him a snuggle for his Auntie AG, too!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Lynn too funny - Ollie went through a rambunctious teenage stage too. He would only snuggle in the middle of the night, and then sometimes only if he could sleep on my pillow (taking up most of it, I might add
3.gif
20.gif
) and purr loudly. I'm glad to say it passes (good thing too - I think DH was getting to the end of his rope
23.gif
). I managed to coax him out from under the bed last night while a bunch of my girlfriends were over (he's not so sure about strangers right now) and even though he fussed when I got him out, he promptly curled up in my lap and snoozed away, purring happily, then rode around draped over my shoulder when everyone was leaving. Yeah...its a rough life as a cat in our house...

It is so much fun watching them grow and watching the color come in. I love how the darkness of the seal point color really sets off their blue eyes!

And I'm honored that auntie AG merits one of Boo's limited snuggles
36.gif
36.gif
I really do have such a crush - I just wish we could get Boo and Ollie together for a photo shoot...but I'm not sure I could handle that much smooshy sweet silky soft Ragdoll loveliness
32.gif
23.gif
31.gif
27.gif

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Watching their colors change is definitely fun!! Here''s my little Bear''s transformation. This first shot is before we got to take him home.

BTW: I never knew how popular raggys were until I had one. Now, every time someone mentions having a Raggy, I get excited and we exchange stories.

our baby 4.25.jpg

KittenKat

Shiny_Rock
Bear as a big boy....

IMG_1525.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh KittenKat - I can''t decide, and this will hound me all day - you see, Bear''s baby picture is possibly the CUTEST KITTEN PICTURE EVER, but all grown up, he is FREAKIN UNBELIEVABLY GORGEOUS
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t decide which one I like better (::whines
5.gif
. Seriously, he is unbelievably gorgeous and was so adorable as a kitten - thank you thank you thank you for sharing those pictures, it has made my morning
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Wonderful photos, every one of them! THANK YOU ALL! And may I say that it NEVER ceases to amaze me how these sealpoint raggie babies DARKEN UP so gorgeously as they mature?!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Well, I've got a few new recent ones of little Mr. Boo...

Breakfast time...

BooKat19.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
He was *SACKED OUT* on the couch today... but kept streeeeeetching, changing positions and *YAWNING* in his sleep. Soooooooooo stinkin'' cute!

10:00 am...

BooKat14.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
10:05...

BooKat15.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
10:10...

BooKat13.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock