shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
10:20...

BooKat17.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
10:25...

BooKat16.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
10:30...

BooKat18.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
10:35...

Covers his little kitty eyes and says: "ENOUGH ALREADY, MOM!"
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

EnoughAlreadyMom.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Lynn - what could be better than a whole bunch of new Boo pictures?!?!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I seriously think he and Ollie are distantly related - Ollie sleeps in so many of those positions too.

He really is unbelievably gorgeous, I completely love how he''s getting that big, soft, mushy look that all the grown-up Raggies have
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Oh Lynn! Those pics are the best! Leo does the exact same thing.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awwwwwwww, AG and Miranda! Thank you for the sweet replies. It is so fun to be able to show off our precious furbabies here, isn''t it?!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Our sweet little Boo is almost 10 months old now!

Here he is with Buster, just hanging out at "Buster''s House"...
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

(And, oh -- AG... lookit *THE TAIL*!
30.gif
)
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Boo112007c.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Another, from the same day...

Boo112007d.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Isn''t he adorable?!
30.gif

Boo112007a.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now of our little monkey!

Boo112007b.jpg

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the new pics! I just want to mush and squeeeeeeeeze him! I just yelled out, "I love you Boo!" and my family looked at me like I had really lost my mind.

Leo is getting HUGE! He has had a major growth spurt. I walked by the mirror while I was holding him and with his head level with mine his legs dangled to my hips. He is so heavy that I have to lean back to hold him.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/21/2007 11:01:52 PM
Author: Miranda
Thanks for the new pics! I just want to mush and squeeeeeeeeze him! I just yelled out, ''I love you Boo!'' and my family looked at me like I had really lost my mind.

Leo is getting HUGE! He has had a major growth spurt. I walked by the mirror while I was holding him and with his head level with mine his legs dangled to my hips. He is so heavy that I have to lean back to hold him.
Haha, Miranda! Your post made my day! (And Boo''s, too, ''cause I told him what you said!)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
He is such a love... it''s just crazee how much we adore him. This morning (at 6:13 sharp) my little monkey was right in my face, chirping "mreow? mreow?" (Meaning, "It''s time to get up, Mom, why aren''t you up, Mom?" Because it''s a sleep-in day, Boo, go back to sleep! haha!)

So how old is Leo now? How much does he weigh? Do you have any recent photos?!
36.gif
Give him a mooshie and squooshie for me, and a *head bonk* from Cousin Boo!

And BTW, have you ever checked out the forums at Ragdoll Central? Someone here recommended it (Omieluv, I think?) Anyway... real nice folks other there, and I have learned a lot about Raggies. And OH! So many fun pictures... shameless kitty **** at its finest!
2.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/22/2007 10:41:56 AM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 11/21/2007 11:01:52 PM
Thanks for the new pics! I just want to mush and squeeeeeeeeze him! I just yelled out, ''I love you Boo!'' and my family looked at me like I had really lost my mind.

Haha, Miranda! Your post made my day! (And Boo''s, too, ''cause I told him what you said!)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
He is such a love... it''s just crazee how much we adore him. This morning (at 6:13 sharp) my little monkey was right in my face, chirping ''mreow? mreow?'' (Meaning, ''It''s time to get up, Mom, why aren''t you up, Mom?'' Because it''s a sleep-in day, Boo, go back to sleep! haha!)

So how old is Leo now? How much does he weigh? Do you have any recent photos?!
36.gif
Give him a mooshie and squooshie for me, and a *head bonk* from Cousin Boo!

And BTW, have you ever checked out the forums at Ragdoll Central? Someone here recommended it (Omieluv, I think?) Anyway... real nice folks other there, and I have learned a lot about Raggies. And OH! So many fun pictures... shameless kitty **** at its finest!
2.gif
Leo is 16 mos and 6 days now - not that I''m obsessive or anything
28.gif
. I don''t know how much he weighs because I don''t have a scale. I have never wanted one until now. I don''t care how much I weigh, I just want to know what Leo weighs! I gave him a sqooshie and a head bonk
9.gif
. He said, "mrrreh." Speaking of meowing, do you find that Boo has different meows for different situations? Leo sure does.

Leo loves to wake us up, too. Our favorite is when he starts in at 1:00 AM
20.gif

I''ll check out Ragdoll Central. I know I''ll love it. Between GOG''s diamond videos and now this cat site I have more internet **** than I know what to do with!!!

Leo needs some new pics. I''ll take some in the next few days and post them!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 12:40:42 PM
28.gif
. I don''t know how much he weighs because I don''t have a scale. I have never wanted one until now. I don''t care how much I weigh, I just want to know what Leo weighs! I gave him a sqooshie and a head bonk
9.gif
. He said, ''mrrreh.'' Speaking of meowing, do you find that Boo has different meows for different situations? Leo sure does.

20.gif

I''ll check out Ragdoll Central. I know I''ll love it. Between GOG''s diamond videos and now this cat site I have more internet **** than I know what to do with!!!

I have to say Leo''s eyes are amazing!!! Both Leo and Boo are adorable!!! Miranda, you must have been blessed w/good genes not needing a scale!

Okay, now I am off to check out GOG''s new site.
3.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 12:58:22 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 11/23/2007 12:40:42 PM
28.gif
9.gif
. He said, ''mrrreh.'' Speaking of meowing, do you find that Boo has different meows for different situations? Leo sure does.

20.gif

I have to say Leo''s eyes are amazing!!! Both Leo and Boo are adorable!!! Miranda, you must have been blessed w/good genes not needing a scale!

Okay, now I am off to check out GOG''s new site.
3.gif
Awww, thanks Skippy! Ragdoll eyes are beautiful!

I don''t know about good genes. I just use my clothes as a gauge. Too tight and I''d better watch the sugar intake. Too loose and I''d better eat more Lucky Charms and Cookie Crisp.

The GOG videos are complete diamond ****. I find myself watching saying, "Yeah, right there! Let me see your underside baby!" DH is like, "What are you watching?" Only diamond videos my love, only diamond videos! The 3 ct cushion video is phenomenal! It took me a while to get over that! And Kaleigh''s oval..........I weep just thinking about it!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
LOL, diamond **** and kitty **** -- hilarious!!! I hear ya, believe me!!! It''s crazy!!!

OK, Miranda, get thee some recent pictures and post Sir Leo! I am dying to see how he has grown. And let me know if you start posting on RC! I post as "Boo"... but I bet you coulda figured that out pretty quick!
9.gif

And no scale?! Oh my! I can''t imagine life without one -- it would be... so freeing!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Weeeeell, let''s see... does he weigh more or less than a 20# bag of cat litter??!!!
12.gif

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Ha Ha Lynn, it was easy to find you there. I registered on RC, but, I haven''t had time today to post or poke around very much. DH and I are going away for a couple of days so I''ll post pics when I return. I have a little appointment with Single Stone tomorrow so I may have more than just kitty pics to post
3.gif
!

Leo weighs less than 20 lbs. I''m thinking 15ish? I could be way off, though.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 7:17:21 PM
Ha Ha Lynn, it was easy to find you there. I registered on RC, but, I haven''t had time today to post or poke around very much. DH and I are going away for a couple of days so I''ll post pics when I return. I have a little appointment with Single Stone tomorrow so I may have more than just kitty pics to post
3.gif
!

Oooooh, that sounds exciting!!!
36.gif
Are you looking for something in particular? Well, I''ll be watching for ALL KINDS of photos, girlfriend!

Have a great get-away with your sweetie!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 7:32:40 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 11/23/2007 7:17:21 PM
3.gif
!

Oooooh, that sounds exciting!!!
36.gif
Are you looking for something in particular? Well, I''ll be watching for ALL KINDS of photos, girlfriend!

Have a great get-away with your sweetie!
Well, it is mostly a research trip, but, hubby did say that I could pick something out if I wanted to. I''ve never been there so I don''t know how their prices are or what their quality is like. I know others looooove them, though. I found Single Stone online prior to Pricescope and fell in love instantly. I''m trying to decide if I want to upgrade my oval to a new oval, get a RB, an old cushion, OEC, or OMC. I don''t know what colors I''m comfortable with so I think the bulk of the trip will be spent ironing that out. I''ll keep you posted. Surely I can find something new with the entire Jewelry District within a few blocks of my hotel!!!!!

Thread jack done...Back to cats!!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Lynn - I just got back from Thanksgiving at the in-laws and found these wonderful new pictures of Mr. Boo!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Look at that TAIL!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can't believe how big and grown-up looking he is now! Its so hard to believe such a short time ago they were those little tiny wispy kittens, isn't it?

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing those lovely new pictures (and of course its a fun bonus to see how handsome Mr. Buster is looking)
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

And Miss Miranda - I am dying to see updated pictures of his handsomeness Mr. Leo (and of course pics of any treats you might get of the blingy variety!)

I must get my camera out and take some new pictures of Mr. Ollie to share - I think he grew again
23.gif
6.gif
32.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, I have some new Ollie pics! Lynn - I think its really interesting how even though Ollie and Boo are both "sealpoint" their body color is so different. Boo''s looks more traditional to me with the lighter, creamier color. Although he still has lots of time to darken up - I read somewhere that their color develops until age 4!
23.gif
I also read that the darker parts of the cat are darker because they aren''t kept as warm as newborns, and that the warmer parts stay lighter. And since Ollie was an orphan, maybe that''s why he''s darker?

Anyway, enjoy the new pics:

Oliveronthrow111.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
This throw is a favorite nesting spot in our apartment - the cats always compete to see who gets it first in the evenings while DH and I are hanging out or watching a movie or whatever.

Oliveronthrowwpawout222.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
He looks so small in some of these pictures, but I promise he''s not even remotely small...except his head, which still hasn''t caught up with the rest of him...

Oliverontablechair444.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And again...sleepy eyes this time

Oliveronbedsleepeyes555.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I love catching him in a nap...

Oliveronbedcrabby66.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So many cute things to photograph in various stages of napping...

Oliveronbedcloseup777.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
And another (almost done)...

Oliveronbedsleepy888.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Last one...I think his photo session wore him out hehe
2.gif
3.gif

Oliveronbedbathing1010.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results