shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/19/2010 9:11:19 AM
Author: KayPea
Lynn I just love seeing pictures of Boo and Bentley!

I thought I would let you know that Gail e-mailed me to say that this whole last litter turned out to be seals. I was so upset but I do have my heart set on a blue mitted (lynx or not isn''t as important to me). I have decided to wait for her next litter in hopes of finding a blue mitted (maybe lynx!). I just thought I''d let you know. I know you are going down to pick Bentley up soon (I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU AND EXCITED TO SEE PICTURES!) and you were so sweet to offer to look in on my kitten and even take pictures. I am so torn because I did love that little kitten but I know I want a blue mitted. I feel awful. I know Gail finds good homes for all her kittens though.
33.gif

Oh dang and double dang!!! I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed and that your boy wasn''t a blue after all. ALTHOUGH, I have to say, (and this is just me!
2.gif
) but I love me the seals
30.gif
, and the seal lynx mitteds are SOOOO especially gorgeous, because that beautiful dark sable brown really shows off those naughty-and-nice
2.gif
stripeys SOOOOO well!!! I already have Boo (who''s a seal) or else I would''ve been just as happy with a seal as a blue. I''m just thrilled Bentley is a lynxie because I can''t wait to have a kitty with the stripeys.

ANYWAY... is there any chance of your reconsidering and taking him anyway, even though he''s a seal? I understand (and deeply respect!) loving a certain color/pattern... and if your heart is set on a blue, then the heart has spoken
1.gif
-- but ohmyohmy, those seals grow up to be so insanely, incredibly GORGEOUS!!! Well, whatever you decide, I know you are gonna LOVE having a Raggie!

And, oh, here''s another idea (Yeah, I''m just full of them!
12.gif
haha!)
At one time didn''t you mention the possibility of maybe getting TWO babies to keep each other company while you work? Maybe you could still get the baby from THIS litter, and wait for a blue out of the next (or next-next) litter???!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

31.gif
9.gif

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/19/2010 2:41:13 PM
Author: Lynn B

Oh dang and double dang!!! I am so sorry to hear that you were disappointed and that your boy wasn''t a blue after all. ALTHOUGH, I have to say, (and this is just me!
2.gif
) but I love me the seals
30.gif
, and the seal lynx mitteds are SOOOO especially gorgeous, because that beautiful dark sable brown really shows off those naughty-and-nice
2.gif
stripeys SOOOOO well!!! I already have Boo (who''s a seal) or else I would''ve been just as happy with a seal as a blue. I''m just thrilled Bentley is a lynxie because I can''t wait to have a kitty with the stripeys.

ANYWAY... is there any chance of your reconsidering and taking him anyway, even though he''s a seal? I understand (and deeply respect!) loving a certain color/pattern... and if your heart is set on a blue, then the heart has spoken
1.gif
-- but ohmyohmy, those seals grow up to be so insanely, incredibly GORGEOUS!!! Well, whatever you decide, I know you are gonna LOVE having a Raggie!

And, oh, here''s another idea (Yeah, I''m just full of them!
12.gif
haha!)
At one time didn''t you mention the possibility of maybe getting TWO babies to keep each other company while you work? Maybe you could still get the baby from THIS litter, and wait for a blue out of the next (or next-next) litter???!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

31.gif
9.gif
I wish I could get two (or ALL OF THEM) but I can''t swing that right now. Gail said I don''t have to make any decisions right away so I am still considering everything. She said I can even wait and see what colors and patterns are in this next litter before making up my mind. I am really in love with blue mitted but I could end up reconsidering. Who knows! I will keep you and PS posted on the news though!!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!
Montou has come home - he''s really a sweet little guy. He''s 11 weeks old and such a little ball of energy!!!
Here are some pics for you :)

MONTOU1.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
more pics :)

MONTOU2.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
sleeping like a baby. :)

MONTOU8.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Look at that paw!! :)

MONTOU7.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
After the nap... Time to explore the world!

MONTOU3.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
look at this face! he's so hard to capture... He's a moving target!!

MONTOU6.JPG

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
last pic :)

Ragdolls are really awesome kitties...

MONTOU5.JPG

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Amethyste - he is TOO PRECIOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can see that tiny pink spot in the last pic, SO ADORABLE
9.gif
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I ADORE his giant white paws and how he still has that cute baby wispiness - what a gorgeous boy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 9:46:24 AM
Author: AmberGretchen
OMG Amethyste - he is TOO PRECIOUS!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can see that tiny pink spot in the last pic, SO ADORABLE
9.gif
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I ADORE his giant white paws and how he still has that cute baby wispiness - what a gorgeous boy!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

awww THank you Amber - we love him so much!!! he''s really good and loving. I think he''ll be such a cuddle bunny when he''s grown... I''ll tell him tonight that you thought he is gorgeous ;-)

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Amethyst! How exciting that little Montou is now home where he *belongs*!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

He is so adorable! You must be so excited and so happy. I''ll bet you are having so much fun!

Um... more pictures, please!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And speaking of adorable Raggie kittens
2.gif
-- got a few more pictures of Bentley from Gail today. OHMYHEAVENS, he melts my heart!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Bentley_11_weeks_3smaller.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Playing with his littermates (and a 6-month old male seal bi-color that Gail also has.)

Bentley_11_weeks_4smaller.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Sleeping like a baby!
30.gif

Can you spell A-N-G-E-L???!!!
30.gif

Bentley_11_weeks_2smaller.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now!
Thanks for looking!

Bentley_11_weeks_1smaller.jpg

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2010 10:10:05 PM
Last one for now!

Thanks for looking!

Lynn!!! Bentley is sooooooo handsome!! I think he''s bigger than Montou... :)
His face is soooo adorable!!! When will you pick him up??? The wait must be so hard, I know it was for me!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
*Bentley is HOME*!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I started him his own thread here but of course I just HAD to update our regular Raggie thread, too!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Anyway, we picked him up on Monday, March 1 (BTW, it was great to meet Gail!) and we had a wonderful (10 hour!!!
23.gif
) car trip home, but I am so serious, it was totally wonderful. He cuddled in my lap THE WHOLE TIME -- just a soft, warm, precious, little purring ball of fuzz! OH, it was heaven!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

He's 13 weeks old, and he weighs 3 lbs 8 oz. The vet gave him a PERFECT check-up. He just looks and acts so healthy and happy. We've been calling him "Squeak" because that's exactly what his little meow sounds like!

And he's SUCH a snugglebug. We just couldn't be more thrilled with him! And Boo? Boo gives him 4 paws up... and I'm so happy to say that my dear sweet Boo just LOVES being a big brother!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

Pictures next!
Me and my little baby in the car on the way home:
In_the_car_1_resizedForPS.jpg

Playing on our guest bed. The guest room was his "safe" room when he first got home. We kept him in there for a couple of days until we introduced him to the rest of the house and Boo.
March_2_2010b_Bentley.jpg

Sleeping like and angel! xoxoxo
Copy%20of%20March_2_2010d_Bentley.jpg

March_2_2010c_Bentley.jpg

March_2_2010e_Bentley.jpg

I LOVE this picture. Justlookitthosehugetuftyfeeties!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
*swooning!!!* And those tufty ears -- hilarious!!!
March_2_2010f_Bentley.jpg

And here are a couple of the two brothers!!!
30.gif

(Boo using Squeak as a pillow!!!)
March_4_2010a_Bentley_and_Boo.jpg

Squeak using Boo as a pillow!!!
2.gif

First_Snuggle_1_Mar2010.jpg

My two beautiful, wonderful Raggie "bookends"!!!
30.gif
36.gif

March_4_2010b_Bentley_and_Boo.jpg

I am one of the happiest girls on the planet with my two wonderful boys!

THANKS for lookin'!!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Well, he has another new nickname!
20.gif
2.gif
9.gif

We''ve already been calling him "Squeak" because of his adorable little meow, which is really NOT a meow at all -- it really, truly IS a little [*meep!*] squeak! And today DH called him "Pipsqueak" because he seems so tiny next to Boo. And then, because we are HUGE nicknamers and obviously cannot help ourselves
37.gif
, it then got shortened to "Pip" and we''ve been calling him that all evening! It really seems to fit him, too! Poor baby, he''ll never know what his REAL name is!!!

Anyway, here''s a cute photo I took tonight of little Bentley/Squeak/Pip!!!
30.gif
(Not the best quality, sorry - taken with my phone!)

sleeping_couch_1_march_2010.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG OMG OMG OMG Lynn - I don''t know how you can STAND that much CUTENESS. I''m in OVERLOAD here. The pictures of the two of them snuggling just put it completely over the top
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''m SO GLAD that Mr. Impossibly-adorable-Bentley/pip-squeak is home safe and sound and already so loved by his new family. How wonderful for all of you - my heart just fills with happiness when I see the pictures
9.gif
9.gif

Oh! And I love the story about the squeak, because that''s what our Ollie does too - and he never grew out of it!
30.gif

I can''t wait to see more pictures of GORGEOUS Bentley growing up (under the careful supervision of his sweet big brother Boo).
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/6/2010 10:55:50 PM
Well, he has another new nickname!
20.gif
2.gif
9.gif

We''ve already been calling him ''Squeak'' because of his adorable little meow, which is really NOT a meow at all -- it really, truly IS a little [*meep!*] squeak! And today DH called him ''Pipsqueak'' because he seems so tiny next to Boo. And then, because we are HUGE nicknamers and obviously cannot help ourselves
37.gif
, it then got shortened to ''Pip'' and we''ve been calling him that all evening! It really seems to fit him, too! Poor baby, he''ll never know what his REAL name is!!!

Anyway, here''s a cute photo I took tonight of little Bentley/Squeak/Pip!!!
30.gif
(Not the best quality, sorry - taken with my phone!)
LOL!!! I just love his * slippers* in that pic....
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
I have BIG news!! Gail from Megailee Ragdolls was holding one of Bentley's littermates as a potential breeder but has now decided to sell her as a pet and I am the OH SO LUCKY girl that gets to take her home!!
30.gif
I am so excited I can't even tell you! Before I thought I was getting a boy so I had all these boy names picked out but now I will be getting this little girl and I have no idea what to name her! I'm sorta toying with the names Alaska and Charlotte but I'm just not sure. Thoughts or suggestions?

Lynn, Bentley is too precious for words! I LOVE the pictures of him and Boo together! You make me want to get two!!

Here is a picture of my little girl raggie!!
9.gif
(if the picture works)

ETA: SORRY THE PICTURE IS SO HUGE! oops!

raggiekitten48.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2010 1:32:41 PM
I have BIG news!! Gail from Megailee Ragdolls was holding one of Bentley''s littermates as a potential breeder but has now decided to sell her as a pet and I am the OH SO LUCKY girl that gets to take her home!!
30.gif
I am so excited I can''t even tell you! Before I thought I was getting a boy so I had all these boy names picked out but now I will be getting this little girl and I have no idea what to name her! I''m sorta toying with the names Alaska and Charlotte but I''m just not sure. Thoughts or suggestions?

Lynn, Bentley is too precious for words! I LOVE the pictures of him and Boo together! You make me want to get two!!

9.gif
(if the picture works)

I know, I know!!!
30.gif
36.gif
When we picked up Bentley, Gail told me that may be what was going to happen! I was (am!) so excited! I saw her, Katie... and I picked her up and cuddled her, and OHMYWORD, she is 100% ADORABLE! You will LOVE her! She is sweet and playful and bright-eyed -- and oh-so-beautiful and healthy-looking! A wonderful, perfect, soft and fluffy little girl! If you want to, you can get my e-mail address from Gail, and we can keep in touch and watch our babies (brother and sister!!!
30.gif
) grow up!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I think that would be a blast!

So... when do you get the little princess??!!!

ETA: Names.... hmmm... I LOVE both of the little girl names you posted. I *think* she may look more like a Charlotte (to me, anyway!
2.gif
) than an Alaska, though. Alaska sounds more like an Eskimo snow dog in my mind, and there''s nothing cool or stark or cold about that baby! She''s warm and soft and cuddly and precious. Therefore, my humble one vote is for Charlotte!!!
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Katie, do you have this picture of your little baby when she was younger?!
30.gif

I think the kittens were 3.5 weeks old when this picture was taken!
Soooooooooooooooo cute!!!

Littermate_3.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2010 9:51:23 AM
OMG OMG OMG OMG Lynn - I don''t know how you can STAND that much CUTENESS. I''m in OVERLOAD here. The pictures of the two of them snuggling just put it completely over the top
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I''m SO GLAD that Mr. Impossibly-adorable-Bentley/pip-squeak is home safe and sound and already so loved by his new family. How wonderful for all of you - my heart just fills with happiness when I see the pictures
9.gif
9.gif

Oh! And I love the story about the squeak, because that''s what our Ollie does too - and he never grew out of it!
30.gif

I can''t wait to see more pictures of GORGEOUS Bentley growing up (under the careful supervision of his sweet big brother Boo).
9.gif
9.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
Awwwww, thanks AG! I''m so glad you saw the pictures! Yes, we are definitely in 7th Heaven around here! Just can''t stop smilin'' !!!
9.gif

Oh, I just LOVE having two kitties... it is so much fun! (More than TWICE the fun... how can that be?!!)

And I''m delighted to hear that little Pip may not outgrow that adorable little *squeak* of a meow, I just LOVE that!!!
36.gif

Please give all 3 of your beautiful babies hugs and kisses and chin skritchies for me! xoxo!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2010 1:32:41 PM
I have BIG news!! Gail from Megailee Ragdolls was holding one of Bentley''s littermates as a potential breeder but has now decided to sell her as a pet and I am the OH SO LUCKY girl that gets to take her home!!
30.gif
I am so excited I can''t even tell you! Before I thought I was getting a boy so I had all these boy names picked out but now I will be getting this little girl and I have no idea what to name her! I''m sorta toying with the names Alaska and Charlotte but I''m just not sure. Thoughts or suggestions?

9.gif
(if the picture works)

OH MY!!!! What a precious girl... She is so dainty looking...

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/7/2010 1:56:56 PM
Katie, do you have this picture of your little baby when she was younger?!
30.gif

I think the kittens were 3.5 weeks old when this picture was taken!
Soooooooooooooooo cute!!!
I had not seen that picture! Thank you so much for sharing it!! I will definitley ask Gail for your e-mail so that we can keep in touch and watch brother and sister grow up! That sounds like so much fun!
9.gif

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/7/2010 2:43:02 PM
Author: Amethyste

OH MY!!!! What a precious girl... She is so dainty looking...

Thank you Amethyste!!
1.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG KayPea - your new little girls looks like an ANGEL - I just ADORE that picture of her!! Can''t wait to see more pictures and hear all about your experiences with her!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/8/2010 9:13:27 AM
OMG KayPea - your new little girls looks like an ANGEL - I just ADORE that picture of her!! Can''t wait to see more pictures and hear all about your experiences with her!!
Thanks AG!! I am very excited! That picture of her is my favorite. It is already the background picture on my phone and she isn''t even home yet!
9.gif
36.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results