shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/7/2010 1:54:31 PM
Author: Lynn B

So... when do you get the little princess??!!!
Lynn I just noticed I never answered when I was bringing her home!

I won''t be able to bring her home until April 5th (oh my gosh that is forever away!). She isn''t getting spayed until the 19th of March and then I have work all spread out the following two weeks and then it''s April 5th before I''m able to get up there. But I had said all along I wanted to get a slightly older kitten so I guess it actually worked out perfect. Waiting sure is hard!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2010 3:49:38 PM
Author: KayPea

Date: 3/8/2010 9:13:27 AM
Author: AmberGretchen
OMG KayPea - your new little girls looks like an ANGEL - I just ADORE that picture of her!! Can''t wait to see more pictures and hear all about your experiences with her!!
Thanks AG!! I am very excited! That picture of her is my favorite. It is already the background picture on my phone and she isn''t even home yet!
9.gif
36.gif
Hehe - be careful, its a dangerous and slippery slope...before you know it you''ll be talking about her to anyone who will listen, and will carry more pictures of your kitty in your phone than any of your loved ones
2.gif

Seriously though, I can see why you are having such a hard time waiting - I''d be anxious to bring home that precious little face too!!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
All of this CUTENESS OVERLOAD!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Lori

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Just took a few more pictures of "the boys"... OH! I love saying that!!!
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif

We are having soooo much fun with these guys. I LOVE having two!!!

First up, Bentley, now age 14.5 weeks:

Beautiful_Boy_3_12_10.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Now, my precious Boo (who was 3 years old on Jan. 31):

March2010_a.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And a picture taken tonight of me and both my boys!
30.gif
30.gif

Mom_Boyz_Mar_2010b.jpg

Iowa Lizzy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh.My.Gosh Lynn! Every time you post a picture of your boys I can''t help but break out my baby voice! I turn the computer towards my fiancé and say "wook at that wittle face!" He did admit tonight that Bentley is probably the cutest kitten he''s ever seen. Or maybe he was just getting me to shut up already about your precious babies! Ha!

Beautiful. Keep posting pictures. They make me happy!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2010 9:16:13 PM
Author: Travel Goddess
Oh.My.Gosh Lynn! Every time you post a picture of your boys I can''t help but break out my baby voice! I turn the computer towards my fiancé and say ''wook at that wittle face!'' He did admit tonight that Bentley is probably the cutest kitten he''s ever seen. Or maybe he was just getting me to shut up already about your precious babies! Ha!

Beautiful. Keep posting pictures. They make me happy!
Awwww, TG, what a sweet thing to say! THANK YOU, you made my day!

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Zooey is home!

I picked Zooey up yesterday morning and made the long trip back to Birmingham. She slept most of the way. She did not like for her carrier door to be shut but she would sleep in there as long as the door was open. I was bad and held her for a good bit of the trip too... I just couldn''t help it!

She is adjusting very well to her new home! We have played with all her toys and we took a nice nap this afternoon.
9.gif

Here are some pictures of her from the trip!

zooey72.jpg

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Another one!

zooey64.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD! She is soooooooooooo adorable!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WELCOME HOME, ZOOEY!!!
Bentley sends purrs and *head bonks* to his sweet sister! xoxox!
(And um... More. Pictures. Please!!!)
36.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I was in process of posting some new pictures of Bentley, when I got sidetracked by his sister Zooey''s adorableness!!!
30.gif

So anyway... back to business!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

My little Squeak is 4 months old now. He''s been home a month already -- hard to believe!

Here are some pictures taken recently:

march_26_2_resized.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Another photo...

He is active and curious, but not NAUGHTY at all.
12.gif
Seriously! Those must not be naughty stripes he''s wearing, they must be candy stripes, he''s just so darn *good*!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

We are SO CRAZEEE in love!

march_26_4_resized.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

march_26_2010_resizedl.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock

march_26_2010h_resized.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
This photo cracked me up. He assumes the craziest positions sometime!!!

march_26_2010i_resized.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
"Another treat, please, Mom????!"

march_26_2010m_resized.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Not sleeping... recharging!!!
2.gif

Squeak_4_2_2010_c.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now... my favorite so far!
30.gif

march_26_3_resized.jpg

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Oh Lynn!! All of these pictures are amazing but that one when he is on his back is SOOOOO beautiful!!
30.gif
He is so handsome!!

I''m working on getting more pictures of Zooey up! She likes to sleep on my nightstand! She had a photoshoot while she was sleeping that she doesn''t know about. She was just so cute!

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
More pictures of Zooey! I already have more picture of her on my phone than anyone or anything else!

zooey7.jpg

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Ah sorry that last picture was so big!

This one if my very favorite! I swear she does more than just sleep!

zooeyb.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Lynn and Kay - I''m DYING from CUTENESS OVERLOAD over here with all the new pictures of Zooey and Bentley
30.gif
30.gif
9.gif
9.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I just can''t get over how precious and beautiful they both are - and they both look and sound so sweet and loving!!
30.gif
9.gif

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
A picture I just snapped of Zooey hanging around!

zooey15.jpg

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I just love the pictures that show the little pink pads of their feet. I just want to bite them.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/24/2010 2:37:04 PM
Author: KayPea
A picture I just snapped of Zooey hanging around!

OMG KayPea - TOO CUTE!!! She looks so much more grown up (and BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
30.gif
) already!!!
9.gif
9.gif

KayPea

Rough_Rock
Trade
Date: 4/24/2010 4:14:03 PM

OMG KayPea - TOO CUTE!!! She looks so much more grown up (and BEAUTIFUL
30.gif
30.gif
) already!!!
9.gif
9.gif
Aw thanks Amber! I know, I can''t believe how grown up she looks in that picture! She already seems a lot bigger than when I brought her home and its only been 3 weeks!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love Zooey and Bentley pictures (and other ragdolls too!)! They are GORGEOUS, and their eyes are striking.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
*Bump*

I think it might be time for some more Bentley and Zooey pictures as I''m sure they''ve both grown, yes?
12.gif

Also because it will distract me - my precious angel baby Ollie Cat and his sister Amber both have to go to the vet this coming week for dental cleanings. Even though I know its routine, and they''ve done the bloodwork beforehand and everything is OK and they''ve both always been SUPER healthy, I''m still terrified.

Anyone have any cute pictures (for distraction) and/or dust (for luck) that Ollie and Amber do fine in their cleanings??? I''m a bit like this:
40.gif
40.gif
40.gif
23.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/2/2010 3:32:06 PM
*Bump*

I think it might be time for some more Bentley and Zooey pictures as I'm sure they've both grown, yes?
12.gif

Also because it will distract me - my precious angel baby Ollie Cat and his sister Amber both have to go to the vet this coming week for dental cleanings. Even though I know its routine, and they've done the bloodwork beforehand and everything is OK and they've both always been SUPER healthy, I'm still terrified.

Anyone have any cute pictures (for distraction) and/or dust (for luck) that Ollie and Amber do fine in their cleanings??? I'm a bit like this:
40.gif
40.gif
40.gif
23.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Awww, AG... I feel for you! I'd be worried, too. I'm sure Ollie and Amber will do fine with their cleanings... but until it's over, we just won't feel completely at ease. I totally understand! Here's LOTS of *dust* for both of them!

And I'm sorry I didn't see your post till now. I haven't been around PS much lately, so I might need a little slap now and then to keep this thread current!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Anyway, thanks for asking for some new pictures of Bentley. He's doing great. Such a little snort... he fetches! It is soooo darn cute I can hardly stand it!

Anyway, I took these next 2 pictures just today with my phone... so please forgive the less-than-stellar quality!

Sir Squeak... now 5 months old!!!
23.gif
30.gif

Bentley_5_3_10a_resized.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results