shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Aww...that''s sweet! I''m sure she meant it in the nicest, most innocent possible way, but shy would she even think that???
33.gif
Boo''s not spotted at all. Or a girl! LOL

At least she could see that he was definitely a purebred something.
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG LOL - Lynn, that''s hilarious about your mom
3.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
I know, I have been chuckling all afternoon over that!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

We''ve also been saying to Boo, "Come here you sweet little CALICO boy!!!"

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Hey, I have been thinking that something is missing here! There are only a very few PEOPLE pictures in this whole thread.

What do we say we add a few pictures of US with our furbabies?!! If anyone would rather not, that's OK, of course... but if anyone else would like to "play", I think it would be fun!

So, OK... I'll start. Here's a silly picture of me and Boo that DH took yesterday. He snapped the picture while I was saying, "Look at Daddy, Boo! Come on, Boo, look at the camera!!!" and Boo (obviously NOT interested and completely UNimpressed!) has such a priceless expression on his face. He was totally HUMORING me!!!
9.gif

Anyone else wanna share some PEOPLE pics here?!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: Egads, that's a BIG picture!
23.gif
Sorry! But hey, I just noticed that there's actually a little *BLING!* showing, too... earrings and wedding set!

Mom_&_Boo_4-09c.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 7:47:23 PM
Author: Lynn B
Hey, I have been thinking that something is missing here! There are only a very few PEOPLE pictures in this whole thread.

What do we say we add a few pictures of US with our furbabies?!! If anyone would rather not, that''s OK, of course... but if anyone else would like to ''play'', I think it would be fun!

So, OK... I''ll start. Here''s a silly picture of me and Boo that DH took yesterday. He snapped the picture while I was saying, ''Look at Daddy, Boo! Come on, Boo, look at the camera!!!'' and Boo (obviously NOT interested and completely UNimpressed!) has such a priceless expression on his face. He was totally HUMORING me!!!
9.gif

Anyone else wanna share some PEOPLE pics here?!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

ETA: Egads, that''s a BIG picture!
23.gif
Sorry! But hey, I just noticed that there''s actually a little *BLING!* showing, too... earrings and wedding set!

OMG Lynn TOO FUNNY - Ollie makes the EXACT SAME FACE that''s SO FUNNY
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I promise I will try to get some pics of me and/or DH with Mr. Ollie bear, but probably not for at least a few more days - I''m laid up with dreadful back pain right now, so pictures are challenging
7.gif

But at least I''m getting lots of kitty snuggles - they think its great when I stay in bed all day
3.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And one more, from the same "photo shoot" (LOL!!!) This one will be smaller. (Hopefully!!!!)

(You can see that poor Boo is still really thrilled with the whole ordeal!!!)
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Mom_&_Boo_4-09dsmaller.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 7:52:18 PM
Author: AmberGretchen

OMG Lynn TOO FUNNY - Ollie makes the EXACT SAME FACE that's SO FUNNY
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I promise I will try to get some pics of me and/or DH with Mr. Ollie bear, but probably not for at least a few more days - I'm laid up with dreadful back pain right now, so pictures are challenging
7.gif

But at least I'm getting lots of kitty snuggles - they think its great when I stay in bed all day
3.gif
Oh AG, SOOO sorry about the back! OUCH, that is NO fun! But hopefully all your good kitty nurses will have you back "up and at'em" in no time!!!

Will really look forward to the People Pics when you feel up to it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

(PS, glad to hear that Ollie gives you the same look!!! These guys... !!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
)

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
OMG Lynn, that first picture is classic!!!! My camera has seen that same expression on Coltrane many times.
2.gif

Would you believe that out of thousands of Coltrane pictures, I''m only in ONE of them??! And I look like a doofus. So we''ll have to work on it this weekend.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/15/2009 7:40:01 PM
Author: BigDiamonds
OMG Lynn, that first picture is classic!!!! My camera has seen that same expression on Coltrane many times.
2.gif

Would you believe that out of thousands of Coltrane pictures, I''m only in ONE of them??! And I look like a doofus. So we''ll have to work on it this weekend.
Haha! They are sooooo expressive, aren''t they?!

OK, then, girlie, get busy with some new photos! Coltrane has PARENTS, right?! So let''s see ''em!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2009 7:59:10 PM

Oh AG, SOOO sorry about the back! OUCH, that is NO fun! But hopefully all your good kitty nurses will have you back ''up and at''em'' in no time!!!

Will really look forward to the People Pics when you feel up to it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

(PS, glad to hear that Ollie gives you the same look!!! These guys... !!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
)

Yeah, back pain definitely no fun at all
7.gif

But kitty nurses are super cute - mine are cracking me up, they are on a rotation of cuddling with me wherever I am lying down. Only one at a time, mind you. But every once in a while, there''s a disagreement about which one its supposed to be - its pretty funny
3.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, so this isn''t technically a picture of me or DH with Mr. Ollie, but it is a picture with one of his family members - they couldn''t resist jumping in this box together, how cute is this?!

GretchienOllieinBox11.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
You can''t really tell in these pictures, but he is about 1.5 times her size - he''s so long!!

GretchienOllieinBox22.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Just a *bump* in case Ms. Lynn (or others) missed the cute new Ollie pic
2.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH!!! I HAD MISSED IT! I'd have (hopefully!!!) found it soon, but I'm so glad you bumped it! Thank you!

This is all I have to say:
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! BOTH of them!!! But Sir Ollie...oh my! Looking so *grown up* and so HANDSOME! Such a fine young man he is! And look how DARK his fur has come in!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE the pictures, AG! Just sooooo adorable! The little BOX BABIES!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Please give all three of your beautiful babies hugs and kisses and chinny skritches for me, OK???! And head bonks from Boo!

OK, now I think it's time for a few more photos of The. (Glorious.) Tail. (Puh-leeeze???!!!!!
12.gif
)

THANK YOU for the new photos! I love them!!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 8:50:10 PM
OH!!! I HAD MISSED IT! I''d have (hopefully!!!) found it soon, but I''m so glad you bumped it! Thank you!

This is all I have to say:
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!! BOTH of them!!! But Sir Ollie...oh my! Looking so *grown up* and so HANDSOME! Such a fine young man he is! And look how DARK his fur has come in!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE the pictures, AG! Just sooooo adorable! The little BOX BABIES!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
Please give all three of your beautiful babies hugs and kisses and chinny skritches for me, OK???! And head bonks from Boo!

OK, now I think it''s time for a few more photos of The. (Glorious.) Tail. (Puh-leeeze???!!!!!
12.gif
)

THANK YOU for the new photos! I love them!!!

Hehe Lynn - I think you are DEFINITELY the single most enthusiastic member of Mr. Ollie''s fan club outside our family
2.gif

I''m glad you liked the picture - I thought it was pretty cute how they both jumped in there together. Ollie LOVES his big sister, and even though Gretchen is kind of a neurotic diva in general, she is really patient and loving with him - its so sweet
30.gif
30.gif

I promise I will try to get some new pictures of the TAIL - my back is just today *starting* to feel a little bit better, so it might have to wait a few more days, but I promise I''ll try.

They are all off to the vet on Saturday for their annual checkup, and to get advice on taking them in the car all the way from San Francisco to Houston, TX - Mr. Ollie is not a fan of the car, so hopefully the vet will have some good advice to calm him down a bit. Otherwise, I fear we may be listening to the dreaded cries of the frustrated Ragdoll for 20 hours+ worth of driving
23.gif
23.gif

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Aw AG, what a cute picture!!
30.gif
30.gif
It''s so cute how they just crawl right in there together. I hope if Coltrane gets a little brother or sister some day
27.gif
that they will be like that. And please please please pictures of the TAIL!!!!
30.gif

Hope your back keeps feeling better!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/16/2009 11:44:49 PM
Aw AG, what a cute picture!!
30.gif
30.gif
It''s so cute how they just crawl right in there together. I hope if Coltrane gets a little brother or sister some day
27.gif
that they will be like that. And please please please pictures of the TAIL!!!!
30.gif

Hope your back keeps feeling better!

Thanks Bigdiamonds
1.gif
I think Coltrane DEFINITELY needs a little brother or sister...after all, you wouldn''t want the poor guy to get lonely, right?
2.gif
31.gif
11.gif

I will definitely try to get some more Tail shots for you gals - fingers crossed the back holds out. First I have to do some work though, which I''ve been putting off most of the week because of the back, but I have a feeling my thesis advisor''s patience is growing limited...
20.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh maaaaan, I could soooo be a crazy cat lady with a house full of them!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

But little Boo is probably destined to be an "only" because DH has allergies and asthma, and can't tolerate allergy meds well. I'm just so happy that Boo doesn't give him problems (tooooooo much, anyway!) -- I ain't pushin' my luck!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 6:18:58 PM
Oh maaaaan, I could soooo be a crazy cat lady with a house full of them!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

But little Boo is probably destined to be an ''only'' because DH has allergies and asthma, and can''t tolerate allergy meds well. I''m just so happy that Boo doesn''t give him problems (tooooooo much, anyway!) -- I ain''t pushin'' my luck!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

LOL Lynn - DH and I joke that we are crazy cat people all the time. I sympathize with your DH though - I''ve got asthma and allergies as well, but fortunately I tolerate medication pretty well - Zyrtec is wonderful stuff
9.gif

I know what you mean about acquiring them though - technically I''ve acquired 5 in the last 5 years, its just that 2 of them live with my mom...

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
some more Raggie pics --playing around with the camera, and took some shots of my boys......

Copy of IMG_1835.JPG

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHMYWORD, LWD!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos of beautiful kitties!
30.gif

That second photo is nothing short of AMAZING! Cat magazine cover worthy, for sure!!!

Thanks for sharing!

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 7:55:11 PM
OHMYWORD, LWD!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Gorgeous, gorgeous photos of beautiful kitties!
30.gif

That second photo is nothing short of AMAZING! Cat magazine cover worthy, for sure!!!

Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Lynn!!!

I, too, could easily be a crazy cat lady with a house full of raggies.... would love to have one more, but DH says "no way". We just adore our cats, they have such wonderful personalities, I think they understand every word we say...

We just had Speck''s teeth cleaned on Tuesday and I freaked out all day about it thinking "what if"... I need to get better at brushing their teeth...

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
LWD, your babies are gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
What are their names?

Don''t you just wish you could have about a hundred ragdolls in all different colors and patterns just running around everywhere?
31.gif
31.gif
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG SO CUTE
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I LOVE THEM!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

I can''t believe how grownup and gorgeous they are - love love love how deep blue the fur is - I don''t think I''ve ever seen a blue point with such vivid fur. Unbelievably beautiful
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 10:25:33 PM
Don''t you just wish you could have about a hundred ragdolls in all different colors and patterns just running around everywhere?
31.gif
31.gif
9.gif

I''m convinced this is what heaven looks like...sigh...
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

lovewhitediamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/17/2009 10:25:33 PM
LWD, your babies are gorgeous!!
30.gif
30.gif
What are their names?

31.gif
31.gif
9.gif
Thanks BigDiamonds!!

My babies are Speck (Peckie) and Zeke (Eekie) -- or Pecks and Eeks...
I would love to have a black/white long hair tuxedo Ragdoll -- if the breeders ever make this color combo!! (Doubt it)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results