shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Ah, that's better, but you need a serious brushing!

Omie.3.02.20.09.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awwww, gorgeous new kitty pics! I am a caretaker for a feral cat colony and we have had this new stray hanging around lately. He was in very bad shape when he first started visiting. He''s yellow and white with very long hair. His eyes were so bad you couldn''t even see them. After a few weeks of shelter and good food he''s finally starting to look half way decent and this morning I noticed that I could finally see his eyes and they are the most gorgeous blue color just like Omie''s.
emlove.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Catmom.

Do you have pictures of your orange boy? Omie was a mess when I adopted her. Her foster mom did the best she could, but Omie was so depressed that she did not groom herself and would not let her foster mom near her. In fact, it took me a month to help her to realize the brush is a good thing. She would bite the brush and even me sometimes, but with a bit of TLC, she came around. Now, she wants me to brush her with my brush...silly kitty!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a picture of Sebastian. He turned 1 on 2/17/09!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
My picture didn''t post, let me try that again!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Last try, then I give up! Sorry guys, I have tons of pics of my beautiful Flame Lynx Ragdoll!

Seb.jpg

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Finally, success! I see it was too small, I will try again!

Sebastian (2).jpg

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
I have enjoyed looking at all of your Ragdoll kitties. I am so glad that there is a place to show off mine too!
Here is another photo of Sebastian, hope you enjoy!

SebafterXmas.jpg

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
beechezz, BEAUTIFUL kitty!!

I brushed her today using this rake thing but I think I might try to find that zoom groom that others recommended.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL!! They just love flat shiny tables don''t they??? Little monster!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a picture of Sebastian when he was a little baby!

BabySeb.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 1:10:12 AM
Author: omieluv
Thanks Catmom.

Do you have pictures of your orange boy? Omie was a mess when I adopted her. Her foster mom did the best she could, but Omie was so depressed that she did not groom herself and would not let her foster mom near her. In fact, it took me a month to help her to realize the brush is a good thing. She would bite the brush and even me sometimes, but with a bit of TLC, she came around. Now, she wants me to brush her with my brush...silly kitty!
No pictures yet. He''s still very, very skittish when he sees me.

I have a comb that''s for cats that my guy likes more than the brushes and it gets through his fur better. My other cats like it too.

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another of big boy Sebastian. I can''t believe he is a year old already!

Sebastian Jan 09.jpg

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 11:49:38 AM
Author: beechezz
Here is a picture of Sebastian when he was a little baby!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hello gorgeous birthday girl Omie!!!!!!!!! She is SO BEAUTIFUL - I love how her adorable diva self totally comes through in all the pictures
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Sebastian is GORGEOUS - I''ve never seen a lynx flame point - he''s just gorgeous. I can''t wait to see what he looks like at 2, or 3, with his colors fully developed
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I just want to smoosh him
9.gif
30.gif
11.gif
And that kitten picture is THE. CUTEST. THING. EVER. - impossibly cute
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MissPrudential - what an incredible shot, totally captures those gorgeous blue eyes and the coloring
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you, Thank you everyone! I am in love with my little Sebastian. He is a really good boy (for the most part, lol). I am posting this picture so you can see his markings now, I know they will deepen in the next year or two! The breeder told me it''s rare for a Flame to have Lynx markings. I just love him!

Sebastian 361 days old.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 12:11:27 PM
Thank you, Thank you everyone! I am in love with my little Sebastian. He is a really good boy (for the most part, lol). I am posting this picture so you can see his markings now, I know they will deepen in the next year or two! The breeder told me it''s rare for a Flame to have Lynx markings. I just love him!

I just can''t get over how gorgeous he is - those markings are so unique and beautiful - I''d be in love with him too
30.gif
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! YAY! More pictures!!!

Oh, AG, I LOL''ed at Little Naughty Ollie!!! He is sooooo adorably cute, I couldn''t get mad at him either! I just KNOW that Boo cruises all over the table and kitchen counters while we are sleeping... sometimes I see the tell-tale feetie-prints, and of course he leaves HAIR wherever he goes!!!
1.gif

Sebastian is GORGEOUS!!! Ohmyword, a flame lynxie! Me just loves those stripey tails!!! I have heard that the red gene can be the "cattitude" gene
11.gif
12.gif
... is that true in Sebastian''s case??!!

Omie, is, as always, the DIVA EXTRAORDINAIRE! Such a beauty!

Miss P, do try the Zoom Groom, we swear by it.

Now, everyone... MORE. PICTURES. PLEASE!!!
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif
36.gif
30.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 12:11:27 PM
O...M...G!!!!
30.gif

What a beautiful kitty your Sebastian is! I have never heard of or seen a flame lynx before, not that I go looking for them, but I was a member of a ragdoll forum and never seen a picture of one on that site. Please keep posting pictures of your kitty!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 11:59:27 AM
Author: AmberGretchen
Hello gorgeous birthday girl Omie!!!!!!!!! She is SO BEAUTIFUL - I love how her adorable diva self totally comes through in all the pictures
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
You know, I was thinking that as well after posting her photos. I do not think there is a time where she is not a diva...well except at bed time. Every night she tucks me in, no joke. She will lay on my chest for about 5 minutes and I pet her, she purrs. Iit is like her way of "righting" all of her diva behavior for the day.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 8:40:12 AM
Author: MissPrudential
beechezz, BEAUTIFUL kitty!!

I brushed her today using this rake thing but I think I might try to find that zoom groom that others recommended.
Wow, what boootiful eyes she has...

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2009 11:16:21 PM
Author: Lynn B
OH! YAY! More pictures!!!

Omie, is, as always, the DIVA EXTRAORDINAIRE! Such a beauty!
Omie thanks you and she knows she is beautiful. In fact, she was probably born knowing she would be beautiful!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
RAGDOLLS! YAY!

When I was working at a strictly cat veterinary hospital, we had a ragdoll breeder come in with two very sick kittens that were the only surviving ones out of a litter of one of her mothers that she adopted from a cat "mill" in Arizona. Turned out that the mother was very sick also but was not showing signs.. I fell in love with the two babies and was at their side the whole time they were at the hospital. In the end they were diagnosed with Tritrichomonas Foetus, a very grim diagnosis at their age - 3 weeks. The breeder said that if they pulled through she would GIVE me whichever one I wanted! These are expensive little cats and she was going to give me one because I had helped them through their time with us at the hospital. I was so moved by her gesture. Sadly, they both died
7.gif
7.gif
7.gif

But ever since then I have dreamed of having a Ragdoll and naming it Shasta - the name of the kitten that I was very close to. Been looking for a breeder ever since! Anyone know a good one?
3.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 12:08:19 AM
Author: Feralpenchant
RAGDOLLS! YAY!

But ever since then I have dreamed of having a Ragdoll and naming it Shasta - the name of the kitten that I was very close to. Been looking for a breeder ever since! Anyone know a good one?
3.gif
That is so sad about those kittens.

Check out this page where I provide links and the rest of us provide tips for finding a good breeder: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/ragdoll-parents-this-threads-for-you-brag-and-post-photos-here.64808/page-8

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Awww what cute kitties! I think we need a mutt cat and dog thread though.

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
My gosh, I am so far behind!

Lynn, what an amazing story about Boo! That''s a crazy coincidence, and Oliver does look so much like Boo. I''m so glad you found his baby pictures! He was adorable from the very beginning.
12.gif

AG, your Oliver is looking quite handsome as well. I think it''s so cute your hubby just let him sit there. They''re big softies with the kitties, aren''t they?
2.gif

Omie is stunning as always! Diva is just the perfect word.

beechezz, Sebastian is so handsome!
30.gif
He''s going to be so unique when his colors fully darken.

Gorgeous eyes in that pic, MsP!

I just love all our Raggie PS babies...it''s so fun to get updates on everyone!

Here are a couple new pictures of Coltrane from the other day. My mom sent him a teddy bear for Valentines Day, and she rolled it in catnip so he would definitely like it!
9.gif

ColtraneBear1.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Maybe he liked it a little toooo much...

ColtraneBear2.jpg

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
And then after he tuckered himself out with all that posing and licking, he buried his face in his paws for an afternoon nap.

SleepyColtrane1.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 11:39:43 PM
Author: BigDiamonds
And then after he tuckered himself out with all that posing and licking, he buried his face in his paws for an afternoon nap.

OMG CUTEST. PICTURE. EVER. MUST. SNUGGLE.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

OK, sorry, had to get that out. That''s so adorable - you are right, his colors are really coming in beautifully, what a gorgeous boy he is. So cute too about your mom sending him gifts - my mom totally dotes on her furry grandkids too, I think its super cute
9.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2009 11:57:47 PM
Author: omieluv
Date: 2/21/2009 11:59:27 AM

Author: AmberGretchen

30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

You know, I was thinking that as well after posting her photos. I do not think there is a time where she is not a diva...well except at bed time. Every night she tucks me in, no joke. She will lay on my chest for about 5 minutes and I pet her, she purrs. Iit is like her way of ''righting'' all of her diva behavior for the day.

Awww...they are so endearing when they snuggle, aren''t they? And I love how they all have their own rituals around it - my three each have their own time that they get with mommy or daddy, that''s just theirs without the other two kitties. I can totally imagine Miss Omie the diva blissed out and purring and snuggly
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results