shape
carat
color
clarity

Ragdoll "parents" -- this thread''s for you! Brag and post photos here!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...thank you Gus - what a cutie pie you are. I hope you got lots of special Christmas love and treats
9.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Got a cute picture of Boo the other day; he crawled up into my armoire (and got my clothes all hairy!) Silly goose!
Do you believe that he''ll be TWO YEARS OLD on Jan. 31!!!

Dec08Boo.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my heavens he''s gorgeous! I would love to sit and read a book w/him snuggled on my lap!

BigDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Lynn, what a beautiful picture of Boo!!
30.gif
30.gif
He is just so handsome - I luuuuurve the way his pretty blue eyes contrast with the seal fur. Just stunning!
36.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Lynn - lookit how PERFECTLY his fur is darkening up!!! Sigh...I just LOVE Mr. Boo
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Awww, thanks everyone!
He is just so impossibly adorable! He''s cuddling beside me on the couch right now, purring like a little machine... and he says "Thank you very much!"

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/3/2009 8:38:12 AM
Author: Lynn B
Awww, thanks everyone!
He is just so impossibly adorable! He''s cuddling beside me on the couch right now, purring like a little machine... and he says ''Thank you very much!''
BOOFUL BOOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

They are all booful and I am so happy for Chili and his loving Daddies!!!!

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I have not visited this thread in so long! So many cute pictures I have missed!!

I have a new camera and here is my first Omie pic. A bit up close and the lighting is not right, but I am on the right track. She is so cute...

Omie.Omie.02.03.09.JPG

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh omieluv, Omie is soooo beautiful! Here''s a couple of new pics of my "honorary" raggie. He has lately taken to jumping on my lap and flopping anytime I am at the computer. Here he is sending me goo goo eyes, LOL.

cmsdivey2.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And here he is settled in mostly off of my lap. He says no way am I going on that computer.

cmsdivey3.jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lynn, Boo is the most handsome cat! I absolutely love his blue eyes. They are amazing.
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Awww...Omie, what a lovely new picture of your gorgeous girl - she is so pretty
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom - that is TOO CUTE, I just adore lap cats. Ollie is very slowly coming around to considering being a lap cat and I''m secretly thrilled - I would just be thrilled if he could do what your sweet fuzzy baby is doing in that picture - so adorable
30.gif
30.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 9:20:54 AM
Author: Catmom
Oh omieluv, Omie is soooo beautiful! Here''s a couple of new pics of my ''honorary'' raggie. He has lately taken to jumping on my lap and flopping anytime I am at the computer. Here he is sending me goo goo eyes, LOL.
Omie could also be considered as an "honrorary" raggie, as I have no idea if she really is a ragdoll. Your little boy is soooo cute, I wish Omie would flop on my lap, but she is just not the floppy type.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 11:43:22 AM
Author: AmberGretchen
30.gif
30.gif

Catmom - that is TOO CUTE, I just adore lap cats. Ollie is very slowly coming around to considering being a lap cat and I'm secretly thrilled - I would just be thrilled if he could do what your sweet fuzzy baby is doing in that picture - so adorable
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you AG! Ollie is so adorable!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/4/2009 2:40:58 PM
Author: omieluv
Date: 2/4/2009 11:43:22 AM

Author: AmberGretchen

30.gif
30.gif

Catmom - that is TOO CUTE, I just adore lap cats. Ollie is very slowly coming around to considering being a lap cat and I''m secretly thrilled - I would just be thrilled if he could do what your sweet fuzzy baby is doing in that picture - so adorable
30.gif
30.gif

Thank you AG! Ollie is so adorable!

thanks Omie - he is so funny about snuggles. He goes through super-snuggly periods, especially during the night and first thing in the morning - one of his cutest things is to lie directly on top of me in bed - its so cute, but he''s so huge he droops off the sides, it cracks me up.

And then when he''s napping, if you pick him up gently he will let you hold him like a baby and purr in your lap for quite a while, but then its the funniest thing, its like he suddenly "wakes up" and looks around and realizes where he is, and then he gets all huffy and wants to be put down - so funny!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH! LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new photos! Beautiful, beautiful kitties! Thanks, everyone!

Here''s one taken few days ago. And oh, guess what? Boo is now TWO YEARS OLD! Ohmygoodness, where has the time gone? And he''s 12.5 pounds of adorable fluff and crazeeee whiskers!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Feb_09a.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, and this story is unbelievable, but true!

On a Ragdoll cat forum I ran across an old post by someone who got her cat from the same breeder we got Boo. The timing of the post was about the same time we got Boo, and I started to wonder if maybe - just maybe - I had found Boo''s brother. So I e-mailed her and MONTHS later (just very recently) she finally checked an old e-mail address and found my message. Well, guess what? SHE HAS BOO''S BROTHER! We couldn''t believe it!!! They were from a litter of three, Oliver is a blue bi-color, and there was one more, a little seal girl. We don''t know where the little girl is... but I''m keeping my eyes open!

Now, the story gets even wilder! We started e-mailing back and forth and then even talking on the phone a bit. It''s been very fun because she had pictures of a very young Boo with his littermates that she shared with me. Well, guess what??? SHE LIVES IN THE TOWN I GREW UP IN... in fact, she lives about a mile from where I lived... and her aunt was one of my good friends in High School!!! So now I''m writing a bit to my old friend, and that''s been fun catching up.

I just shake my head! Too too funny. Such a small world, huh?!!!
36.gif

Feb_09bjpg.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Here''s a picture of Boo''s brother, Oliver. There is absolutely a resemblance in their face, isn''t there?!! We think that''s amazing!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Oliver.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And here''s a picture that she gave me of Baby Boo and his two littermates.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
(Obviously, he''s the one in the middle!) I LOVE this, because I never saw Boo this young. By the time we found him, he was the last one left from the litter, the other two were already gone.

LitterMates.jpg

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
And one more she had for me... Boo as a very WITTLE WEE BABEEEE!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif
30.gif

Wasn''t he sooooo adorable!

Baby_Boo_.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG Lynn that story is WILD - how incredibly random!!

That''s so cool that she got back to you though, and with ADORABLE pictures
30.gif
Oliver is so very handsome - he reminds me of a lighter version of my Oliver - I definitely see the resemblance to Boo! And lookit the teeny tiny kitties - I can''t get over how adorable they all are - especially itty bitty Boo!!

I love the new pictures of him - its so hard to believe he is 2 years old already! Where does the time go indeed...those whiskers are hilarious though - too funny!!

MsP

Brilliant_Rock
Any recommendations on brush type? My kitty is shedding like crazy with the warmer weather appraching and it is just that really, really fine hair that most brushes won''t grab. I''ll brush and brush and get nearly nothing.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/19/2009 12:21:02 PM
Author: MissPrudential
Any recommendations on brush type? My kitty is shedding like crazy with the warmer weather appraching and it is just that really, really fine hair that most brushes won''t grab. I''ll brush and brush and get nearly nothing.
He is so beautiful!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
He is BEAUTIFUL MsP
30.gif
Have you tried a classic furminator? That seems to work on Mr. Oliver (though he isn''t a fan
20.gif
). Alternatively, I think there''s something called a loop of some kind that you could probably search for that might work...I think it might be called a "stropping" loop??

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh, another kitty picture in my favorite thread!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Have you guys seen the Zoom Groom? I don''t have a picture, but you can google it and find it easily. It''s a rubber groomer tool, less than $10 everywhere, and it REALLY works on Boo!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OK, I just had to share some pictures of my naughty boy from this morning - I was at work early, but my DH is working from home today, and when he came downstairs to get another cup of coffee, guess where he found our little stinker?

Ollietablebad11.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
That''s right, on the DINING ROOM TABLE - he totally knows he''s not supposed to get up there, but as DH said "he''s just so cute, and look at those blue eyes - how could I get mad?"
20.gif
3.gif

ollietablebad22.jpg

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
AG, your stinker is as cute as ever! :)

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Guess who turned 5 on Feb 14th??

Omie.1.02.20.09.JPG

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
...making a funny face. Omie, don''t ya know you are a lady now?

Omie.2.02.20.09.JPG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results