shape
carat
color
clarity

Radiance - Alistair Kelsey's curvy lady

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This ring is amazing! I love everything about it! Enjoy!

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Acinom|1467184705|4049575 said:
Polished|1467184297|4049572 said:
So sleek looking Acinom - a little Sholdt-like perhaps. The purple and platinum play off each other beautifully and I love the shadow play captured by the vendor's photos. Can't wait till you go mad with the hand shots!

Thank you Polished :wavey: . The curves and shadow play are amazing. Alistair did such an amazing job on the curvy shoulders of the ring. He truly does magic with metal. The setting is made in 18kt white gold.

Here are some pics I took yesterday after I collected the ring. If the weather improves, I will make some more pics today.

I love this, the lines are so clean and fluid. A very special ring, enjoy!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for your kind words RFisher, Lorissey, Loves Vintage & cokitty :wavey:
Alistair is a true metal master. The softness and curviness is amazing.

_4559.jpeg

_4560.jpeg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous new ring, Acinom!!! :love:

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
So beautiful! And the setting is just amazing. The color and setting combo, wow! Enjoy it! It looks fantastic on your hand too.

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That color!!! I heart Alistair Kelsey's work. Each of your AK pieces are like little works of art. Gorgeous ring!!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I've always known that garnet was meant to be yours :naughty: Beautiful stone and beautiful ring!!! The new blue zircon is a stunning stone as well.

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The stone and setting are just perfect!
Congratulations :appl:

bugbear

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful gem! And it's featured on the cover of a magazine. How cool is that?!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006 said:
Gorgeous new ring, Acinom!!! :love:
Thank you diamondseeker :wavey:

asscherisme said:
So beautiful! And the setting is just amazing. The color and setting combo, wow! Enjoy it! It looks fantastic on your hand too.
Thanks asscherisme. I am thrilled with this ring. I would not change a thing.

JDDN said:
That color!!! I heart Alistair Kelsey's work. Each of your AK pieces are like little works of art. Gorgeous ring!!!
JDDN: I am so glad to have discovered AListair's work. It's great to work with him and I love his signature style.

arkieb1 said:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: I've always known that garnet was meant to be yours :naughty: Beautiful stone and beautiful ring!!! The new blue zircon is a stunning stone as well.
Thanks for your support and advice along the line Arkieb!!! You have such a good eye for great stones.

RosieR said:
The stone and setting are just perfect!
Congratulations :appl:
Thanks for your kind words RosieR :D

bugbear said:
Beautiful gem! And it's featured on the cover of a magazine. How cool is that?!
Hahaha, I love that bugbear. Thank you!

_4600.jpeg

_4601.jpeg

_4604.jpeg

_4605.jpeg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
magnificent... each and every ring you own that i have seen show sophistication, class, beauty and style thank you so much for sharing this ring, I love your rings!!

:wavey: :love: :love:

AprilEleven

Rough_Rock
I am speechless. What an incredible gem!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful - what a wonderful collection you are amassing! Love your 'curvy lady' description - it is so apt for this ring.

Simply wonderful - enjoy!

_lovesvintage_

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! You finally have this beauty on your finger!!! :love: :love: :love: I am so happy for you and your amazing droolworthy collection.

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate said:
magnificent... each and every ring you own that i have seen show sophistication, class, beauty and style thank you so much for sharing this ring, I love your rings!!

:wavey: :love: :love:
What a huge compliment Tekate. Thank you!! :wavey:

AprilEleven said:
I am speechless. What an incredible gem!
Thank you AprilEleven. I feel so lucky that I was able to buy this stone from Jeff White. I immediately loved it from the pictures and in real life as well.

MissGotRocks said:
It is beautiful - what a wonderful collection you are amassing! Love your 'curvy lady' description - it is so apt for this ring.

Simply wonderful - enjoy!
Thank you MissGotRocks. I love the jewelry inspiration here on PS and I am so glad I found Alistair Kelsey thanks to Pyramid.
The full shoulders of this ring are just amazing.

_lovesvintage_ said:
Yay!!! You finally have this beauty on your finger!!! :love: :love: :love: I am so happy for you and your amazing droolworthy collection.
Thank you lovesvintage. It was well worth the wait. So glad I can wear the curvy lady now.

_4687.jpeg

_4688.jpeg

_4689.jpeg

_4690.jpeg

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Acinom, your ring is beautiful, elegant and graceful. Love it!

Skhii

Shiny_Rock
Acinom|1467184705|4049575 said:
Polished|1467184297|4049572 said:
So sleek looking Acinom - a little Sholdt-like perhaps. The purple and platinum play off each other beautifully and I love the shadow play captured by the vendor's photos. Can't wait till you go mad with the hand shots!

Thank you Polished :wavey: . The curves and shadow play are amazing. Alistair did such an amazing job on the curvy shoulders of the ring. He truly does magic with metal. The setting is made in 18kt white gold.

Here are some pics I took yesterday after I collected the ring. If the weather improves, I will make some more pics today.

My goodness, the profile of your Alistair Kelsey ring is so sleek and gorgeous!!! :clap: :clap: The sharp V just matches your purple garnet perfectly. Thanks for sharing Acinom!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results