shape
carat
color
clarity

Racism on Pricescope

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Edit - I should correct myself and say that of the people who post PS is not a microcosm. There may very well be quite a gathering of conservatives out there but many of you scare them into keeping quiet.
nod.gif

partgypsy

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Indylady for bringing this up. Being a white person it was not my place to put my finger on what I thought were disquieting posts and claims. It is not "all conservatives". some can discuss issues with rationality or at least humor and I have no problem with that. I have to admit for multiple reasons I have not frequented this board as much, one of which is the repetitive nature of some of these threads. However if/when I do return, I will participate, and report concern those posts I find not racist or discriminatory and not in line with the country we live in, where being of a different race, religion or creed is not (yet) a crime.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope I didn't make you feel uncomfortable. Your words about a particular poster affected me, made me evaluate my reasons for responding to her and how I did so. For me personally, I felt that responding could do harm and I did not want that on my conscience.

You did not Matata. I thought for awhile before I posted my impressions and am glad my words could clarify some things for you. I still stand behind them and completely understand why you needed to take a step backwards.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results