shape
carat
color
clarity

QVC hostesses'' new ring setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiamondPrincess

Rough_Rock
I shamefully admit to stalking people to get a good look at thier diamonds. No one is safe from my ''habit''. Did anyone else notice host Jane Tracey''s new wedding set? After a week of watching after I noticed her new ''bling'' I finally got a semi-good look at her new ring. I can''t tell if it is one ring w/bands on either side or if it''s one ring w/three split bands. It is beautiful! The center diamond sits up higher than the halo. Anyone have a guess at who designed it?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven''t seen it yet but I''ll keep my eyes pealed. I also love to look at people''s wedding sets, and I always tell them so if I really like it. It''s nice when people notice your jewelry.
4.gif

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t watch QVC, but I''m a fellow diamond stalker! The female sports reporter at the Alamo bowl was wearing a fabulous circle of life pendant! Hubby laughed and laughed when I pointed that out!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results