shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick question

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Achilles

Rough_Rock
I have the specs on a stone can someone please tell me if it is decent.

Princess cut
1.1 carat
vs1
color=e
cut they said was very good

depth=85
table=75
crown=11
pavilion=69
culet=0

When I put info into the cutadvisor it said it was too deep. Then the guy I am getting it from said it was a good depth for a princess cut.

price = apporx 3,500

someday

Rough_Rock
I don''t know much, but that is a pretty good price for such a good clarity and color taking into consideration that carat weight, maybe the cut really is not that good, and that is why the price is so low. Just my thoughts
28.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
hca is only for rounds. only.
that stone is very deep. to get an idea of how much this effects the size of the stone, get the measurements.

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
I think the depth is a little too high. I''d try to stay in the low to mid 70s for both depth and table.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not a princess (or any stone) expert really ... but it sounds way, way off to me. Get dimensions of the stone, because 85% depth PROBABLY means that the stone will appear to be much, much smaller than most 1ct stones. (And possibly be less well-cut than most also).

Shiny42805

Shiny_Rock
this chart was very helpful when we were shopping for my princess.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results