shape
carat
color
clarity

Quick, help me choose a dress in the next hour!

Which dress?

• Black/white

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Brown/pink

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
I''m going to a wedding this afternoon and I''m deciding between two dresses.

The wedding is sort of outdoors (glass enclosed chapel - photos here: http://www.wayfarerschapel.org/)

There will then be a reception and an afterparty at a hotel.

Two options, black and white dress (sort of graphic print, I can adjust the sash) which I''d wear a black cardigan over or pink/brown mesh overlay dress with beading (which I''d wear at a matching shrug over). I''ll post photos below.

Thanks!

RZ

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
First dress.. B/W

back and white dress 1234.JPG

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Brown/pink photo one

brown pink dress 1234.JPG

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Brown/pink second photo (sorry, this is the longest one...it goes right below the knee)

I will check the responses approx. 1 hour from now (11:30am Pacific time) Please let me know what you think...I''m assuming my responses will mainly come from east coast people due to the time, so FYI the weather is supposed to be sunny, approx. 60 degrees.

brown pink dress 2345.JPG

firebirdgold

Ideal_Rock
The b/w dress just seems more of a day time and garden party sort of dress to me. Something about the fabric and beading on the brown/pink dress just says evening party to me.

WOW! What an amazing venue! I can''t believe this is the first I''ve ever heard of it!
6.gif
9.gif

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/20/2008 2:03:34 PM
Author: IndieJones
The b/w dress just seems more of a day time and garden party sort of dress to me. Something about the fabric and beading on the brown/pink dress just says evening party to me.

Ditto! Brown/pink dress seems way more evening. Plus I love the black/white dress!

rockzilla

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, thanks! B/W dress it is =)

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the first dress on you! Both are lovely, but I think that one just looks better on you.

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Can you delay the wedding...I can''t make a decision in such short period of time. I am just too stressed.
32.gif
32.gif
32.gif

Ok...agree the brown looks more evening...but I love the black and white and would choose it day or evening. Arghhh ...you have probably already dressed and gone to the wedding. Black and White!!...B & W!!!...Rockzilla!!!...wait....you didn''t get my vote yet....
39.gif

Which by the way that looks like a spectacular location. §

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results