shape
carat
color
clarity

Question involving enhancers/inserts...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Not sure what they're called exactly. I'm not even engaged but my significant other has discussed a solitaire with me so, of course, I've already been thinking about possible wedding bands. Here's the thing: I haven't found what I'm looking for exactly, so I wondered if any of you had. I'm thinking about something like this, except I'd really like the rounds to be pave set. Any ideas?

1593038-s7.jpg

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Leon Mege any inspiration?

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Does it have to be a wrap/enhancer? could you just go w/ wearing 2 bands? one on each side of the ring? It''s a little more modern and gives your more versatility- by allowing you to wear the bands solo.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 8:13:44 PM
Author: dtnyc
Does it have to be a wrap/enhancer? could you just go w/ wearing 2 bands? one on each side of the ring? It''s a little more modern and gives your more versatility- by allowing you to wear the bands solo.
Ditto. Wraps are fine if that''s the look you want, but it does limit you.

Hmmm, I guess I liked the look of it all fitting together perfectly. Where would I find two narrow bands that fit so flush?

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 8:30:24 PM
Author: SparklyIsMyFavoriteColor
Hmmm, I guess I liked the look of it all fitting together perfectly. Where would I find two narrow bands that fit so flush?

If you like the look of everything fitting together perfectly you should definitely wait until you have your e-ring- it will totally depend on the type of setting - even though you are fairly certain that it's a solitaire, there are many, many styles of solitaires out there.

ETA-
depending on the solitaire setting, if you were to go w/ 2 eternity bands everything would line up perfectly all of the time.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
if you want a perfect fit, you need your e-ring first.

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
bahahahahaha I won''t even tell you where my mind went with this subject ;D

Ha, don't worry, I wasn't going to CHOOSE the band or insert or whatever yet, I just wanted to see if there WAS a pave one out there. Y'know, gathering ideas, like any jewelry junkie. The only thing about eternity bands is that I don't want stones on the inside of my fingers. It's partly because we're discussing if I should get a set or get a solitaire and then later choose something with a little more pizzazz as a band.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2007 8:05:52 PM
Author: SparklyIsMyFavoriteColor
Or more like this, but pave.
This one is beautiful!!! I really like it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results