shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for the Guys..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Looking

Rough_Rock
My boyfriend and I are starting the process of looking/browsing rings. I am fascinated by diamonds and all the variations that contribute to quality. I have read so much and feel confident that I would know how to pick out a great one. My boyfriend on the other hand, hates to shop and usually buys the first thing he sees. I really want to be involved in the diamond purchasing process--not just to ensure a great deal and stone but I am a shopper at heart and find this all so exciting. So....I guess what I am trying to ask of you men out there is how would you feel about your girlfriend being in on the whole selection process? Would you feel hurt by it? etc.

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Oh... then I guess you need to find a way not to ruin his fun if he decided to do it all by himself
smile.gif
Maybe just to give him some hints what you like and what don't?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't
smile.gif
Quite contrary, I'd find it pleasant and do it as a fun
smile.gif
I know many brides select engagement rings or diamonds together with their grooms or just by themselves... What could be wrong with it?
smile.gif
Just make sure it won't be surprise for the guy because you could buy different rings at the same time
smile.gif

Looking

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the responses guys. I have always thought it would be fun and romantic to pick the ring out together. He wants the engagement to be a suprise so I told him the proposal could be a suprise and then the ring could follow. He thought that a proposal without a ring would be "cheesy" but I told him most def not
smile.gif
I know he has looked on the site adiamondisforever.com In their tutorial they say "no one "C" has more affect on beauty than the other." I have since sent him links to the pricescope tutorial.

StevL

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I would guess that about 40 to 50% of the time, the ladies are very much a part of the diamond buying process.And 100% of the wedding bands
smile.gif
------------------
StevL
www.demsjewelers.com
www.eightstar.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results