shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for LaurenThe Partier!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
*sorry if posting messages to specific people is inappropriate...I don''t see a way to send someone a message*

Hi Lauren,

I''ve been admiring your fab rings - wow!! They are all so beautiful!

I''ve read that you get a lot of your settings from LOGR. Did you get the simple one around your pink oval stone from him, too? I am looking for something exactly like that for a pink tourmaline I just purchased. Any info you can give is much appreciated!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2009 10:03:02 PM
Author:karee888
*sorry if posting messages to specific people is inappropriate...I don''t see a way to send someone a message*

Hi Lauren,

I''ve been admiring your fab rings - wow!! They are all so beautiful!

I''ve read that you get a lot of your settings from LOGR. Did you get the simple one around your pink oval stone from him, too? I am looking for something exactly like that for a pink tourmaline I just purchased. Any info you can give is much appreciated!!
Hi Karee!

Yes, I did! Kelli has one like it and had some problems with hers, but mine is fine aside from a couple of bad melee here and there. It''s usually on auction, so just keep watching for it.

karee888

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for your reply!

I see you have one similar to this one --

http://cgi.ebay.com/OVAL-7x9MM-DIAMOND-14K-WHITE-GOLD-WEMI-MOUNT-RING_W0QQitemZ390020390210QQihZ026QQcategoryZ67727QQcmdZViewItem

Do you have any problems with it?

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/1/2009 11:46:14 PM
Author: karee888
Thanks for your reply!

I see you have one similar to this one --

http://cgi.ebay.com/OVAL-7x9MM-DIAMOND-14K-WHITE-GOLD-WEMI-MOUNT-RING_W0QQitemZ390020390210QQihZ026QQcategoryZ67727QQcmdZViewItem

Do you have any problems with it?
I have the round split shank, and other than the price being really high these days, I have no problems with it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results