shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for Demelza...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Demelza, where did you get your plain mounting and matching wedding band? I just love them!!! Your set is my new favorite on PS! I have a halo ering, but I keep wanting to go back to a solitaire look, and the knife edge look is just gorgeous!
30.gif
Thanks so much!

knifeedge2006.jpg

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
I have to agree, that set is absolutely stunning.

Classic, understated and absolutely timeless! It puts the diamond on centre stage...and boy what a beautiful diamond
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Blod

But then i would say that, i have the same setting and wedding ring...hee hee
31.gif

singer

Brilliant_Rock
Blod, Could you answer my question then? Did you get it from White Flash? (Or do you know where Demelza got hers?) I was on the WF website and I saw one that looked like it.

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Singer,

I'm not going to be much help. My ering is from Jared (Ohio) and I purchased my wedding ring in England (where i live).

It's such a simple classic design. I don't think you will have any problems buying online.

blod

Actually, I have just had a look, and Whiteflash stock it.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dem got that ring set from SuperbCert...the setting was $1000. She had a problem with porosity, but SC paid for it to be fixed locally.

It is the Tiffany replica and SC's is one of the closest replica's out there for it...it's almost spot on.

However, caveat, read her thread about how she has had the hardest time finding anything to go with the knife edge on the e-ring, she has a signed pieces eternity band and some other bands that just don't look right with the ring at all. The knife edge is making it difficult to pair other rings with it and have it look 'right'. So if you want diamonds in the band, you may eventually have to do a custom job or something. Just a note.

I love her set! I have loved all of them.
2.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Singer if you do a search for Demelza, you should be able to find out with the older threads on her ring, I remember her sharing it with us.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

singer

Brilliant_Rock
mrssalvo~ Thanks so much for those links! You are so helpful!
9.gif

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Hi Singer! Thanks for the compliments on my set!!! I just logged on today for the first time in a while and what a nice surprise!

It sounds like others have pointed you in the right direction, but if you have any other specific questions for me, I''d be happy to answer. I did find another band that goes well with the ering in addition to the matching plain band. It''s from Signed Pieces -- thin, pave, eternity ring that fits just perfectly under the prongs. I''ll take a picture next time I have a chance.

Hope that helps!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results