shape
carat
color
clarity

My Superbcert Tiffany Replica has arrived.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
And I'm in love....My hubby and I were staying at a hotel in WA this weekend while our floors were being finished (I just got home and even now the fumes are quite fierce). Anyway, I had asked Barry to please send the rings while we were in the states so that I could avoid having to make an extra trip down later in the week. Understandably, SC was backed up because they had been closed here and there over the last few weeks in observance of the Jewish holidays. Barry wasn't sure he could get it to me on time, but said he would do his best. I was starting to lose hope late Monday afternoon when the phone rang and it was Barry calling to say that the rings were out the door!! Let me just say how grateful I am to him for getting them finished in time!! I picked them up this morning and had the stone set first thing. I have to say I am so impressed and so beyond thrilled!!! The finish is superb and the ring is much more delicate than I originally thought it would be. The matching band sits flush (maybe there's the tiniest gap, but it's virtually imperceptible). I'm thinking of pairing this with a pave band, but for now I am just overjoyed with the simplicity and elegance of this set. I'm now wearing my Signed Pieces wedding band on my right band and don't really know what to do with the SP mounting. I took a few pics, but nothing I'm dying over. I'll post anyway until I get some better pics later. I know this set isn't as blingy and exciting as the SP set, but, for me, it's just perfection.

ETA The prongs look bigger in the pics than they do in real life. But I was thinking of having them shaved down a bit. Thoughts?

SCTIFFREP0001_4.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock

SCTIFFREP0001_2.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Did I mention that I think my stone looks much bigger in this setting??

SCTIFFREP0001.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock

SCTIFFREP0001_3.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
hand shots....

schand0001_2.JPG

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
last one...(for now
3.gif
)

schand0001.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
wowza dem! it looks great!
3.gif
i don''t think you need to shave down the prongs...you want to make sure that baby is secure!
2.gif
really, i don''t think they look too big at all.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock

I love it (total understatement!!) and yes it does look quite huge in that setting, it reminds me of Precious Jewels 3c (knew you''d like that..hehee)...

I would shave the prongs down more, but I like really tiny prongs, you know me!! I''m all about the big honkin'' stone getting the limelight.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG Demelza, wow oh wow. It is just fabulous, I bet you are thrilled. I really really LOVE it!!! Looks great, good for you!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful, beautiful. I have always admired that SC setting, and Barry was a total sweetie when I dealt with him. Enjoy, and more pics please!!! That way we can enjoy that big honker too.
2.gif

shay

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Demelza, I''m so happy for you! It''s a stunning ring and i think the prongs are perfect! Keep the pics coming!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!
36.gif

Your ring is beautiful and I love the prongs the way they are, but it''s your ring and you need to be happy with it, so shave them down if you want... either way, your ring is yummy!!
18.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
Oh my!
23.gif
It''s just gorgeous!!!!!!
30.gif

Congratulations!
36.gif

widget

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
I need to pick my jaw off of the computer desk. That is abbbbsolutley gorgous!!! I have never been a fan of RBs and I rarely see one that makes me think twice, but yours is the prettiest I can ever remember seeing. Coming from a girl committed to fancy cuts, I would take that as a very big compliment
3.gif
36.gif
3.gif
36.gif

Oh, I wouldn't touch the prongs. They kind of remind me of those big thick collars that people sometimes put on bulldogs or pitbulls-they emphasize the size if the stone (okay that was a really weird comparison, also meant as a complement)!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much for the nice words, guys!!! And thanks for putting up with all my indecision and ambivalence. I am so glad it finally worked out. I went from having all bling set to a no-bling set (well, except for the center stone), but I''m just loving it!!

Jazmine -- I''m glad my round could help change your mind
9.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I love the profile shot, the prongs are so fluid.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/1/2005 6:21:12 PM
Author:Demelza

I took a few pics, but nothing I''m dying over.

maybe not you, but I am
9.gif

I''ll post anyway until I get some better pics later.

Never such as thing as too many pics!

I know this set isn''t as blingy and exciting as the SP set, but, for me, it''s just perfection.

... perfection... right...

ETA The prongs look bigger in the pics than they do in real life. But I was thinking of having them shaved down a bit. Thoughts?

They look thin enough to me, but if it is feasible and you want it, why not. I don''t think the original model has them any thinner, but subtle detail may get lost in pictures after all.

Congratulations for the beauty, Demelza.

I am pretty sure the SP setting will find either another master or another (colored?) stone soon enough
2.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that Tiffany set. It looks just like the original. It is just the classic, timeless solitaire. The diamond is absolutely beautiful as well. It really takes center stage in that setting.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Wow, it is gorgeous! I love the simple setting.
30.gif

I think the prongs look just right. You need a bit of substance to hold up that honker!

Now you can wear this ring with the plain band or dress it up. How fun!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that''s absolutely amazing and BIG! The rings look great together- I love that simple look. Is the wedding ring also from SC?

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 7:53:40 PM
Author: Logan Sapphire
Wow, that''s absolutely amazing and BIG! The rings look great together- I love that simple look. Is the wedding ring also from SC?

Yeah, they''re both from SC. At first, I wasn''t sure if I should bother with a plain band since I figured I would be getting a pave one at some point. But it''s really nice to have a set and, as it turns out, I just love the way they look together. So nice, too, not to have to worry anymore about damaged diamonds or metal.

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
Classic!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OH. MY. WORD. ALEX!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

That is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen! Your diamond is such a fabulous stone! And it looks HUGE in that setting! Well, of course it does, it IS huge! OH! So classic, so timeless! (And did I mention HUGE?!) It is perfect! Just PERFECT! And HUGE! Oh! I LOVE IT! I wouldn''t do a thing to the prongs, I LOVE it just the way it is! Wow! Congratulations! It''s gorgeous! (And HUGE!)
31.gif

PS MORE PHOTOS, PLEASE!

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

You''ve got some major bling going on there
1.gif

anika

Shiny_Rock
Timeless Elegance...Beautiful beyond words,

Anika

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Demelza- that looks like a *very* well made setting. I love the classic look! Congrats!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Demelza, your ring is stunning!! It''s sooo beautiful... I''m speechless!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Alex, OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I am so putting one of those pictures on my desktop so I can drool at them all day long!!!
31.gif

Congratulations! This was so worth it!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Okay- you''re making me re-think things AGAIN

ha
Anyway it''s just beautiful. So classic. I love it.
Heck; I want it.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Will SP take your old mounting for a trade in on something else?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results