shape
carat
color
clarity

Question for CutNut Garry

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Garry
I am taking delivery of my stunning stone that I got from GOG hopefully next week. I plan to fly to Melbourne and have your jewellers make my ring and have been in touch with Rebecca regarding this. My question is about insurance what do you recomend for the stone from when I get it till when you guys finish it in January.
Thanks and looking forward to meeting with your team to design my 20th annivesary upgrade
36.gif

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 11/28/2006 5:44:49 PM
Author:katebar
Hi Garry
I am taking delivery of my stunning stone that I got from GOG hopefully next week. I plan to fly to Melbourne and have your jewellers make my ring and have been in touch with Rebecca regarding this. My question is about insurance what do you recomend for the stone from when I get it till when you guys finish it in January.
Thanks and looking forward to meeting with your team to design my 20th annivesary upgrade
36.gif
We have a block insurance policy that covers all goods left with us. and our sendings (platinum Aussie post and couriers etc)

However we can also give you an valuation as soon as we get the stone if you want to take out household extension via an all risks policy. But some companies will not insure loose gems.

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Garry I''ll check with my insurer about that.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results