shape
carat
color
clarity

Question about Princess cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

candlelite80

Shiny_Rock
I have been doing a lot of research on diamonds as we are almost ready to buy an engagement ring. I have seen people discuss using the "Cut Advisor" to check a diamond and see it if is well cut but I went to try it out on a diamond that I have selected and it says it is for round diamonds.

Is there a similar way to check the specs of a princess diamond? I have not come across any program or calculator for princess cut specifically, does one exist? If not, then how do I know how a princess cut measures up, so to speak.

Any advice or information would be appreciated! Thanks!

candlelite80

Shiny_Rock
I have heard people refer to AGS ratings but I am not familiar with them. From reading these boards it seems that most people here prefer AGS to GIA, but it seems most of the diamonds I look at are GIA.

How do I know if a princess stone is AGS000? Is it possible to find this just by knowing the specs on any diamond or would it have to have a AGS report?

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
you can filter for AGS stones on the PriceScope search

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results