Queen Jillian

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super-gorge! Love it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh what a gorgeous ring!! :kiss2: I really love the setting, and what a beautiful diamond. Looks perfect with the band. Enjoy your new bling!

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! The gold setting really suits your diamond. Feel free to post many more pics. :mrgreen2:

On it! :)

These were taken outside in the park under a tree, late afternoon. I love how warm the first one looks, and have only seen it look like that the day I took this.
Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.04.13 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.04.25 AM.png

These were taken yesterday outside at about 6pm.

IMG_7761.jpeg
IMG_7760.jpeg
I like this one best:
Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.10.34 AM.png

Here is a shot inside, warm lighting with my e-ring that I now wear on my right hand.

IMG_7740.jpeg

PastryGirl

Shiny_Rock
I’m absolutely smitten by your set! Beautiful!
So am I, thank you!

This turned out beautifully!! Fit for a Queen, indeed :sun: ::)

I’m a sucker for a nice simple gallery. And I’m a sucker for floral details. You got me :bigsmile:
Thank you! I think I really nailed it. :)

Classic and classy as all get out. Congratulations!
Thank you!

This is SO beautiful - and I love the gold! I would never guess that was a K colored stone. I feel like I've read so many times that even with gold settings you should go with white gold or platinum prongs for warmer stones to reflect more "white", however I think the gold prongs create such beautiful contrast that makes the stone look more white. Maybe its just my eyes, but this looks fabulous. I'm still searching for how I will set my new J colored ACA and have a temporary gold setting with white prongs coming shortly. This is really making me consider gold prongs for my permanent setting. Enjoy this gorgeous set!
Thank you! I think it looks great, however it does get a little dark in some lighting. It's weird how it just goes dark. Not warm, though there are some absolutely stunning warm shades in there. I posted a few more pics just now, check them out! I'll try and get one when it looks dark. I can't explain what I mean by that.

You huge K looks absolutely stunning with the yummy rich buttery 18k yg setting and band!!! :kiss2:
Congrats and enjoy!!!
Thank you! <3

Really beautiful @ProfessorBling ! Love the yellow gold and the eternity with it! Beautiful combo!
Thank you!!

Super-gorge! Love it!
Thank you, and you're the expert! ;)2

Oh what a gorgeous ring!! :kiss2: I really love the setting, and what a beautiful diamond. Looks perfect with the band. Enjoy your new bling!
Thank you! I am loving it so far. :)

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
On it! :)

These were taken outside in the park under a tree, late afternoon. I love how warm the first one looks, and have only seen it look like that the day I took this.
Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.04.13 AM.png Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.04.25 AM.png

These were taken yesterday outside at about 6pm.

IMG_7761.jpeg
IMG_7760.jpeg
I like this one best:
Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 9.10.34 AM.png

Here is a shot inside, warm lighting with my e-ring that I now wear on my right hand.

IMG_7740.jpeg

Thanks on behalf of jewelry lovers everywhere. :) Love both your sets.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful diamond ring and set! Enjoy!

catcav

Rough_Rock
Her name is Queen Jillian because my husband had that engraved inside to be obnoxious but silly. I had a ring made for him awhile back with "King (his name)" inside.

2.65 VS2 ideal K
18k gold
Ring size 6.75

Setting designed by me: https://www.pricescope.com/communit...ongs-first-post-by-a-long-time-lurker.267885/

I could not be happier with the way this project came out. I had an excellent experience with Ritani, especially after being ghosted by a few vendors and a weird quote from someone else. I love how smooth and flowy the metal is, it is soooo fluid... and shiny! I am really pleased with myself and my design.

IMG_7685.jpeg IMG_7686.jpeg IMG_7687.jpeg IMG_7688.jpeg IMG_7696.jpeg IMG_7697.jpeg IMG_7698.jpeg IMG_7701.jpeg IMG_7739.jpeg

I love the setting! Congratulations. I have the same wedding band. Looks great w the solitaire.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this ring combination! The gold is so beautiful, and those double prongs!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results