shape
carat
color
clarity

Quality purse options?

CMN

Brilliant_Rock
I have found Furla to be really good quality (wears particularly well over time compared to other higher end brands) at a reasonable price point.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do any of these brands have interior dividers/sections, or do they just have one big compartment with side pockets?

Goon Etsy and a lady named Tigermom makes wonderful purse dividers for a great price!

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Goon Etsy and a lady named Tigermom makes wonderful purse dividers for a great price!

Thank you, I will! The brand purse I used to love, had great interior dividers, but they started to use faux leather for their handles that crack horribly after a season or two. It seems all the purse styles that I like now have one big "bucket."

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It has latches that clip onto d-rings just inside the top. It is removable.

I took a few pics @BMI. I know it's pretty self-explanatory, but I know that sometimes it is more reassuring to have imagery of the actual function!

1648141176625.jpeg

1648141195924.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BMI

BMI

Shiny_Rock
Thank you @rainydaze, how very thoughtful of you to take pictures for me!
Is that the nutmeg color? I was leaning towards the nutmeg but the inside looked really yellow/golden and I didn't like it. Your pictures are so much better than the ones on the vendor's site and the inside looks orange brown on my monitor (which I do like).
I feel a little sheepish asking, but if it's not too much trouble could you take a perspective shot of the bag for me. I'm having a bit of trouble visualizing the size and I think the mini might be a bit too small for what I want to use it for. I think the medium crossbody might be a better size for me but it doesn't appear to have a snap and I don't really want a zipper or a completely open bag. I originally was thinking a tote, but the small totes are out of stock in most colors right now.
Ooh, and while I'm asking, maybe a shot of all three of the colors you have? Pleeeeease and thank you! :)

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@BMI Sure, I'd be happy to take more pictures! I am not with them at the moment, but I can post them Sunday/Monday. Isn't it so frustrating when vendor pictures are lacking, and you can't really get a good read on the colors or the interior? I have had purses show up only to be unpleasantly surprised by some 'feature' or lack of one that made all the difference.

Yes indeedy, that is the Nutmeg. I also have it in Grizzly, and Coldbrew. I would hate a yellowish interior. I know what you mean about that as I have seen ones like that which have turned me off. I don't feel this has that at all. I'll be sure to get it in good lighting.

Reactions: BMI

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the suggestions! I ended up ordering the Circle Crossbody from Portland Leather. It was a unique bag for me, and I love that they are a small business that really benefits from my purchase. It also came in way under budget so I was able to toss in some accessories.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have a couple of vintage coach Willis bags which are my favorites. they do NOT make them this way anymore (sure wish they did!) I bought a recent one and the quality was so lacking.

I got rid of most of my higher end bags except the Chanel. I don't really need a lot of handbags these days.

Few years back I sent both Willis bags to be checked over and cleaned up. they did a great job.

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love a good leather bag for durability. I like my suede Tod's, crocodile print Brahmin, etc. But I recently purchased a couple Patricia Nash bags (my travel bag). It's Well made, really get compliments on it. Had a couple of Marc Jacobs leather bags that were not IMG_20220328_174204.jpg as durable as they should have been for the money. Guess I'm just hard on my bags.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like Furla too!

Reactions: caf
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results