shape
carat
color
clarity

Quality of Lightbox finest emerald cut

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
Looking for a larger emerald cut stone. I know you say it is hard to do online. Has anyone bought Lightbox finest emerald cut? Is there a better option? Would prefer 3-4 carats.

Thanks!

Reactions: 2B2

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
Looking for a larger emerald cut stone. I know you say it is hard to do online. Has anyone bought Lightbox finest emerald cut? Is there a better option? Would prefer 3-4 carats.

Thanks!

The largest emerald available through Lightbox is 2 carats, so that rules them out if you legitimately want 3-4 carats.

Likely the best option would be to reach out to a vendor (Diamonds by Lauren comes to mind, they are great at finding well performing fancy cuts) with your desired specs and budget. ** Currently the DBL website is down, but their Etsy store is up and you can communicate with them through there.

Second best option - post your budget and spec preferences and let the lovely people of PS help you on your quest.

kilowhiskey111

Rough_Rock
The largest emerald available through Lightbox is 2 carats, so that rules them out if you legitimately want 3-4 carats.

Likely the best option would be to reach out to a vendor (Diamonds by Lauren comes to mind, they are great at finding well performing fancy cuts) with your desired specs and budget. ** Currently the DBL website is down, but their Etsy store is up and you can communicate with them through there.

Second best option - post your budget and spec preferences and let the lovely people of PS help you on your quest.

Thank you.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I got my 3.88 ct. EC from Jann Paul. Here is the link to my journey. It took about 8 months but was totally worth it.
Momofive Jann Paul EC

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results