shape
carat
color
clarity

8 MONTHS LATER- MY JANN PAUL 3 STONE EC IS FINALLY HERE AND IT'S GORGEOUS

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
It was totally worth the wait. As you all know, the videos don't do it justice. The ring is a fireball and the scintillation is amazing. It is like a hall of mirrors with edge to edge brightness. I love it! Working with Avery at JP was a wonderful experience. They changed a little from what i was looking for originally. The rough ended up producing a diamond that was larger than I originally wanted so they gave me the option of stopping the growing or going a little bigger - so of course, I went bigger. I was really concerned about the proportions with the side stones, because I didn't want it to look like one "blob" of a diamond, but I think the proportions are perfect. It is in a Classic Trilogy platinum setting.

Here are the overall stats.
Center stone: 3.880ct. E VVS2. 10.57x7.82x5.10mm GCAL 8x
Side: 1.03ct. F VS1 6.80x5.04x3.28mm GCAL 8x
Side: 1.034ct. E VVS2. 6.80x5.06x 3.28mm. AGS

All 3 are CVD

I also got a petit decagon eternity band, which I love. I have 2 identical EG eternity bands with melee and I can stack this one in the middle and it makes for a great look when I don't want to wear the 3 stone.

I thank my husband for supporting me and giving me this gift for our 40th anniversary. He is a special man!

The first video is in an elevator. The LED lights made it light up like crazy. Second video is in full sun. I used the "selfie" side of the camera because my phone is red and it was reflecting in the ring, which is why the videos might not be centered - I couldn't see what I was recording.

Elevator LED lighting
Full Sun

DejaWiz

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, momofive!
Absolutely spectacular!

HGar

Shiny_Rock
Oh @momofive its heavenly :kiss2: so happy for your dream to come to fruition.

SparkleMax

Rough_Rock
Congratulations! It looks fantastic. Your hall of mirrors analogy looks to be spot on. Such a nice cut producing such great sparkles. Congratulations on 40+ years together as well!

Ra2nl

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous!!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It’s amazing!

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for asking the time to post vids and take us on your journey!

One question: do you notice much of a difference in light return from your JP eternity vs your other eternities? We rarely see side by side melee.

Congrats on 40 years! Deep love stories are so inspiring. We’re all thrilled for your ring and for your marriage milestone!

vintageinjune

Brilliant_Rock
That's a firecracker for sure, congratulations on a stunning ring to celebrate the real achievement - 40 years of marriage! Congratulations all around.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for asking the time to post vids and take us on your journey!

One question: do you notice much of a difference in light return from your JP eternity vs your other eternities? We rarely see side by side melee.

Congrats on 40 years! Deep love stories are so inspiring. We’re all thrilled for your ring and for your marriage milestone!

Thank you for your kind words. I’ll post some videos of the bands together. There is definitely a brightness to the JP decagons. Not being that big it’s difficult to notice and I’m sure the camera won’t capture it properly but you’ll get the idea. I also believe my EG melee are G-H

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
It's a mirror reflection bonanza, you can count every year of marriage in it!
drmakete-lab-57353.jpg
Elegant and stately in proportion, it worked perfectly. Absolutely beautiful.
Jann Paul certainly knows how to cut an angle, don't they:love:

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's just incredible, momofive! :love: The wait was completely worth it. Congratulations on your anniversary!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
It’s so beautiful! Congratulations!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it's amazing!!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on your anniversary and gorgeous ring. The diamonds are absolutely bewitching.

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! So so happy for you!!! It’s amazing, and we need like a billion pics too plz!!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@momofive, I apologize and feel like a fool. Congratulations on your anniversary!!! Forty years of marriage is a huge milestone and truly something to feel grateful for. My only defensive is a poor one. I looked at your gorgeous diamond ring and kind of lost my mind.

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Just got my mounting video from JP.
Jann Paul mounting video

Why can’t I get good photos with my iPhone? They always seem blurry. And why doesn’t the video camera capture the real flashes and prism scintillation. They other day, under the elevator LED lights the ring was absolutely amazing. But the camera can never capture that. Drives me crazy.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
So great to see your own ring being fabricated, @momofive! I've followed/watched Jann Paul's videos for ages. They're hypnotic. :lol: Every time the diamonds are set, and the prongs are being formed, I twitch. I think setters must have nerves of steel!

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
I have more photos/videos to post. Will hopefully get to it in a few days. I took some of the EG & JP-LG bands together.
Anyway, some other news for any Jann Paul purchasers out there. I have no idea why, but I did not get charged any duty on the ring. Zero, zip. That was a nice bonus.

0515vision

Brilliant_Rock
Thx @momofive! Those decs look super bright white! It looks gorgeous sandwiched between those eternity bands. :love:

momofive

Brilliant_Rock
Thx @momofive! Those decs look super bright white! It looks gorgeous sandwiched between those eternity bands. :love:

Thanks. It feels weird to just wear a band as I’ve always worn with a solitaire of some kind,, but it’s a great alternative for when the three stone is not a good choice.

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Just got my mounting video from JP.
Jann Paul mounting video

Why can’t I get good photos with my iPhone? They always seem blurry. And why doesn’t the video camera capture the real flashes and prism scintillation. They other day, under the elevator LED lights the ring was absolutely amazing. But the camera can never capture that. Drives me crazy.

Wowsa! How special is THAT???...a mounting video! Those stones are amazing! I love step cuts and yours are gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results