shape
carat
color
clarity

Quality and durability of Scholdt and Martin Flyer?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

xiao

Rough_Rock
I''m not sure if many people on this board have rings from these designers, but if you have any experience with them, please let me know what you think about the quality of their work.
I''m looking at micro pave rings, so durability would also be a concern.
Thanks!

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2008 10:39:52 AM
Author:xiao
I''m not sure if many people on this board have rings from these designers, but if you have any experience with them, please let me know what you think about the quality of their work.
I''m looking at micro pave rings, so durability would also be a concern.
Thanks!
I can''t commnent on Martin Flyer but I do own a Sholdt semi-bezel. The quality is very, VERY good. My Sholdt doesn''t have pave but my wedding band, which is cold forged (not cast) does. I''ve had it for years, and last week a stone fell out (first). My appraiser said that band was some of the best work he''s ever seen with hand cast and yet, there''s always that chance when you''re getting pave. So as far as durability goes, it can happen regardless of who made the ring.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
both designers have good reputations for producing quality pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results