clarity

Purple spinel and neon chartreuse chrysoberyl ring

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks again for all the kind words!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
I agree with minous. You have a very good eye for saturation/tone/hue. Wear it in good health!

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful combo, I never would have thought about putting those two together but it really works! Lovely ring and stones :)

portoar

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! Very beautiful :)

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1321235737|3061043 said:
Hi LD,
Yes, your sapphire. It looks fab with the mahenge spinel, and I want to enjoy them both at the same time. Sorry. :((

TL you know that friends share don't you? So I'll tell you what. You give me "my" sapphire and I'll make it into a solitaire. You can then make your Mahenge into a solitaire and I'll use Powerpoint to cut and paste them into a bypass ring for you to look at. I'm just soooooo generous don't you think?

:naughty:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are all so sweet. Thanks again!! I love the spinel, but I just got this light violet blue Tanzanian sapphire in the mail, and I'm thinking this shape and cutting might go even better with the chrysoberyls. It's on its way to AGL, so I have to wait, but its a gorgeous sparkley thing. I know, I'm always undecided. :wacko: Not a window on the sapphire, but it's tilted on my fingers.

LD, if you ever want me to point you in the right direction for a sapphire like my pear, I can. Just let me know. ;)) :))

TLumbasapphire.jpg

TLumbasapphire2.jpg

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
TL|1321487483|3063279 said:
You are all so sweet. Thanks again!! I love the spinel, but I just got this light violet blue Tanzanian sapphire in the mail, and I'm thinking this shape and cutting might go even better with the chrysoberyls. It's on its way to AGL, so I have to wait, but its a gorgeous sparkley thing. I know, I'm always undecided. :wacko: Not a window on the sapphire, but it's tilted on my fingers.

LD, if you ever want me to point you in the right direction for a sapphire like my pear, I can. Just let me know. ;)) :))

You soooooooooooooooooooooooooo need to email me!!!!! :kiss:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LD,
Here's another pic of the sapphire and the spinel. The reason I loved this combo is because there was a ruby, sapphire bypass ring on gem shopping network that I loved, and this sparked the idea, just like that little spark of light in the sapphire ;))

TLspinelsapphire.jpg

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is a very beautiful ring! it has a warm feeling to it - very nice to see yellow gold as well - and the flashes are amazing! Beautiful work - nice colour combination - wear it in good health =) =) =)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results