shape
carat
color
clarity

Pure eye candy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_4550 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And for the rose quartz (I love it''s milkiness...)

IMG_4515 freke.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

IMG_4531 freke.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Ooh la la!!!
30.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, Freke!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tsavorite!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
*wipes drool off the keyboard* WOW that is an awesome collection. I''m in love!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last three photos did me in. Such a very very cool collection, and good photos.

Did you buy these stones from many different vendors or do you stick to 2 favorites?

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Those pictures are so yummy Liz - thank you for sharing
1.gif
I''m sorry you had a bad day - I hope that pictures of your lovely collection made it at least a little bit better
1.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke,
What a great collection, and I like the fact that all your gems are so well cut (something very lacking my gemstone collection
emembarrassed.gif
)

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/28/2009 4:29:13 PM
Author: Stone Hunter
The last three photos did me in. Such a very very cool collection, and good photos.

Did you buy these stones from many different vendors or do you stick to 2 favorites?
Um. I currently have:
4 Dan Stair stones
2 Peter Toracca stones
1 Gene Flanigan stone
6 Barry Bridgestock stones
38 stones from Barry (these may or may not have been cut by him, some I can tell for sure, and some I have no idea on)
13 stones from local stores

Also, my ering stone is from Barry.

So by far my favorite is Barry, I love his chunky monkey cuts. But I am certainly an equal opportunity stone purchaser. I think that some of the stones from my local store are cut in-house, because many of them are very sparkly and better cut than some. I keep buying out their spinel inventory.
31.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the compliments everyone. I just thought that some of them came out so well that I should share them. I love my stones. I just need to get some of them set...

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope your day improved and that tomorrow is better for you. Love the pictures!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope that your day is a little brighter! You sure have made my day brighter with such gorgeous stones!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
Thankyou for all the gorgeous eye candy and close ups on the rose quartz. It''s fabulous. Wow. Wishing you a day filled with wonder and pleasant suprises.

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/27/2009 10:58:26 PM
Author: violet3
OOOOOOHHHHHH FREKE! these last few shots really remind me of the movie Goonies, where they empty the bag of jewels out after they get rescued
30.gif
30.gif

your collection is absolutely beautiful!

i was thinking the same thing "where have i seen this before??"

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I loooooove these pictures
30.gif
They just don''t get old.

RubyCharm

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 5:54:30 PM
Author: MonkeyPie
I loooooove these pictures
30.gif
They just don''t get old.

MonkeyPie, thank you for resurrecting this thread!

Freke, your collection is beautiful!
30.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gemalicious! Your little Tsav is glorious (well in fact all your stones are that the Tsav just glows).

You were wondering what the strange inclusions were? I''ve only ever seen something like that once before and it was with a fracture filled diamond. I don''t think they do that to Tourmalines though .......... I''d be interested to hear what others think.

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I never mind more pictures of gemstones!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool pictures freke. Very pretty stones!!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/26/2009 6:18:52 PM
Author: LovingDiamonds
Gemalicious! Your little Tsav is glorious (well in fact all your stones are that the Tsav just glows).

You were wondering what the strange inclusions were? I''ve only ever seen something like that once before and it was with a fracture filled diamond. I don''t think they do that to Tourmalines though .......... I''d be interested to hear what others think.
I still am. I need to get a better picture of it, but that stone makes my heart sing BECAUSE of the crazy inclusions. It looks like some kind of oil spill inside the stone(you know how oil on water looks all rainbow-y? Like that!). I can''t decide to put it in yellow or rose gold...what would you do?

LamborghiniGirl

Shiny_Rock
Trade
!!! Do you have any more pictures of that amazing pink tourmaline in the center of your tourmaline picture? I would love to see more
30.gif

Moh 10

Brilliant_Rock
I love love love your pics.
I could totally get into this colored gem thing.
the colors and cuts are so exciting.

Do you ever worry about them scratching each other when they play together?

If I had your collection I'd make a mobile and hang it in a sunny window.
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
LamboGirl--I'm surprised you picked that up! It is the LIGHTEST of peaches, so much so that Barry said it was just about colorless. I'd say its about the same color as an M (or so) colored diamond. Here is a link to more pics that shows just how different it can look with different background colors...Link

Moh--Thank you for your compliments! I wish I could post them in their original size...while enormous, they do more justice to the stones... I don't worry about scratching too much. They only get to play together for a few minutes while I take pictures, and then it's back to their separate boxes with them, and no dinner to boot! JK.
Believe it or not, I'm trying to unload many of them. I've got too many for me to be able to feasibly set in the next...I dunno...5 years, so I'm trying to find them good homes. A few have already made their way into settings or are en route to new homes where I know they will be loved.

I like that Mobile idea though...
34.gif
36.gif
3.gif

mousey

Shiny_Rock
wowzer.... all of them are sooooo pretty!

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That little tsavorite might be itty bitty but its colour definitely makes a statement.

mochi

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Beautiful pictures!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results