shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchased! 2.35 ct, I, VS2

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I see the warmth. If it bothers you now it might always bother you.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don’t consider myself color sensitive and I see the tint as well. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much is it bothering you? How much your husband? The size looks really nice on your hand and with your bands. I understand the appeal of saving $$ since it is well under budget, but my recommendation is not to let that drive your decision. You want to only feel joy when you look at it for many, many years to come.

SouthernElle

Shiny_Rock
Have you found any new contenders? I’ve been sending sparkly thoughts your way!

I came across this one and it might be AMAZING. Definitely worth a look. I don’t know why the video label isn’t correct, might have to make sure there wasn’t a mistake.

0A29BC16-0B27-4EFC-BF37-AD4FE9AFEB4C.jpeg

Last edited:

foodie100

Rough_Rock
Please ignore my horrible manicure. The size upgrade is fab, but you can see the amber compared to my Tiffany F, VS1. I’m more color sensitive than I realized. It is so yellow compared to even my bands. I have a lot of bands, don’t judge LOL. 26C1DF87-3DEC-4F89-BCEC-1C2D26F13640.jpeg

foodie100

Rough_Rock
I don’t consider myself color sensitive and I see the tint as well. On a scale of 1 to 10 how much is it bothering you? How much your husband? The size looks really nice on your hand and with your bands. I understand the appeal of saving $$ since it is well under budget, but my recommendation is not to let that drive your decision. You want to only feel joy when you look at it for many, many years to come.

Thank you! I returned it today. I just couldn’t live with it!

foodie100

Rough_Rock
Have you found any new contenders? I’ve been sending sparkly thoughts your way!

I came across this one and it might be AMAZING. Definitely worth a look. I don’t know why the video label isn’t correct, might have to make sure there wasn’t a mistake.

0A29BC16-0B27-4EFC-BF37-AD4FE9AFEB4C.jpeg

I love it when you input your favorites! Where is that one from? The stats are amazing and it’s gorgeous in that video. Basically flawless. I still love to be in the 2.6 or 2.7 range, but let’s be honest, 2.3 or 4 isn’t really that far off..

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please ignore my horrible manicure. The size upgrade is fab, but you can see the amber compared to my Tiffany F, VS1. I’m more color sensitive than I realized. It is so yellow compared to even my bands. I have a lot of bands, don’t judge LOL. 26C1DF87-3DEC-4F89-BCEC-1C2D26F13640.jpeg

That is a bump in size! lol

So you are colour sensitive... but are you colour intolerant? :)

xxxxxx

Brilliant_Rock

This the 2.35 I stone from Clean Origin right?

Did it look slightly amber tinted in the website video? :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results