shape
carat
color
clarity

Purchase process with Chris CZ?

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
On March 31st, I purchased a pair of OEC moissys from diamondcz or better known as Chris CZ.

I didn't get any confirmation email or anything. I emailed them asking the question, but no reply received.

Anyone have experience with them and how purchases normally works?

Last edited:

mayaINaU

Brilliant_Rock
On March 31st, I purchased a pair of OEC moissys from diamondcz or better known as Chris CZ.

I didn't get any confirmation email or anything. I emailed them asking the question, but no reply received.

Anyone have experience with them and how purchases normally works?

When I purchased with them, I got a confirmation that my payment had been processed and then a second email when they shipped it.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
When I purchased with them, I got a confirmation that my payment had been processed and then a second email when they shipped it.

Same here. Made a purchase earlier this year. Used PayPal on their website. I never tried emailing them.

Has your payment been processed?

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Same here. Made a purchase earlier this year. Used PayPal on their website. I never tried emailing them.

Has your payment been processed?
I see in my PayPal account under "activity" that I was charged... So I think the payment went through. But no other confirmation or anything received.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
How long since you ordered? Might give it 24 hours +

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I finally got an email confirming it has been dispatched. Will post a thread of the pair of warm 7mm OEC moissys from Christ CZ I purchased!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results