shape
carat
color
clarity

Puppy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Freke, he was just adorable! What a happy little face...I''m so sorry.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH, Freke! I''m so incredibly sorry to hear! I just adore Corgis, and he was such a doll!
8.gif
8.gif
((((((hugs)))))))

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry Freke! Sending my love your way...

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh Freke--I am so sorry about your dear pup.
8.gif
He was adorable--I remember your old avatar. Huge hugs, hon.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
7.gif
...Freke I am so sorry. I know saying that doesn''t ease your pain, this is a hard time for you to say the least. I am sending my thoughts and prayers your way..stay strong, I know you can make it through this.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Oh Freke - I''m so sorry to hear about your sweet doggie - he was truly adorable, what a sweet little face.

I know it doesn''t help much right now, but please know what an incredible gift the life you gave him was - so few doggies (or kitties) have a life full of such love, and he was very lucky. I can''t even imagine how difficult this is for you, but please try to remember that you gave him the gift of such a loving and happy home, and there is truly nothing more special in the world.

Healing thoughts and prayers are headed your way.

WistfulAurora

Shiny_Rock
Oh this breaks my heart... Big hugs to you! I''m sooo sorry!
8.gif

Girlrocks

Brilliant_Rock
I''m sorry for your loss.
8.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/5/2009 3:20:47 PM
Author: FrekeChild
And this is the other favorite of mine. He thought he owned the world.

He really was the most wonderful dog. I was lucky to know him.
I love this picture! Thank you for sharing them all. And the look on his face is just priceless! Again, he looks so much like my little boy dog, he must have just been a delight for you. Dogs are just the most wonderful creatures. I love the long and low ones the best... our dachshunds are shaped the same way as your boy, and in the snow it is just so funny to watch them scampering out their little trails in the back yard!

Am I right that you are still fairly young? If he made it all the way to 15 then he must have been your pet for almost as long as you can remember! You were so lucky to have his companionship growing up, and I''m sure he brought you such comfort when your mom passed. Hold on to his memory always, I''m sure he had such a happy and wonderful life with your family!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dreamer, I am 26. I talked my dad into getting him when I was 11. We already had an adult dog at home, so the first few nights he slept in a big box next to my bed. The first night he started whining in the middle of the night, and it woke me up. I reached over and lifted him up (he was a teeny tiny little guy then--maybe 4 pounds?) and he stopped whining and fell asleep curled up next to me. And slept the whole night through with me.

At times I felt like he was more my little brother than my dog. In a lot of ways we grew up together. My dad insisted on naming him Judge so that he could tell a Judge what to do for once instead of the other way around.

7.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Freke I am so sorry about your dog. Corgies are such wonderful dogs, full of life and so so exuberant! He looks like he was a happy guy and it sounds like he was well loved. Thanks for sharing photos of him.

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
awww sorry to hear about your doggy he was just adorable! he lived a pretty long life and was no doubt loved to pieces!!
hang in there, it''s so hard losing a pet
8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results