shape
carat
color
clarity

pulled the trigger on ACA studs....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=12963,12966

Not crazy about the depth and the girdles, (prob. could have gotten 5.2 mm),but they compared them to a few other selections and liked this match the best. Idealscopes are perfect and the HCA's are 1.3 and 1.5. They will be set in the hand made martini settings. My fiances ACA E-ring is a F SI2, so should be a nice match. (What are ASET's??)
Brian and Lesley are always great to work with!

asscherisme

Ideal_Rock
What a great gift. I''m sure she will love them. Classic stud earrings go with everything and those are a great everyday size!

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
Thanks asscherisme, she is petite and has tiny ears, they will prob look big in her ears (which is a good thing).

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s a great size! And what a nice present.
36.gif

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
Thanks Ellen. Can someone explain to me what the ASET is. It appears to be a tool used to detect light leakage or something along those lines. When I purchased her E-ring last year, the ASET wasn''t used, so I am unfamiliar with it.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lovely choice, she will love them!!!

gailrmv

Ideal_Rock
Oh, I cannot wait to see them! They will be spectacular! You''ve got to post some pics!

pahoyafan

Rough_Rock
Just picked them up at fedex. They look amazing. I was worried that they may not have been big enough, but these will look perfect in her ears. We are still young (she will be 25 Saturday), so too big may have looked fake. ACA''s just sparkle so much.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you''re happy with them - I''m sure she''s going to love them!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/14/2006 3:52:20 PM
Author: pahoyafan
Just picked them up at fedex. They look amazing. I was worried that they may not have been big enough, but these will look perfect in her ears. We are still young (she will be 25 Saturday), so too big may have looked fake. ACA''s just sparkle so much.
I have a pair myself, and not all that much bigger than yours (and I''m much older, sadly, lol). I think you got her a perfect size, just right for dressing up or down. And yes, sparkle city. She''s gonna love them, congrats!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Nicely done....those are gorgeous!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Great job! She''ll love them. Can''t wait to see pictures.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/14/2006 4:47:39 PM
Author: Ellen

Date: 12/14/2006 3:52:20 PM
Author: pahoyafan
I have a pair myself, and not all that much bigger than yours (and I''m much older, sadly, lol). I think you got her a perfect size, just right for dressing up or down. And yes, sparkle city. She''s gonna love them, congrats!
I am also older than your wife. I have smaller studs and very tiny earlobes. The sparkle is the important part. Big stones that don''t sparkle much look fake. No matter the age of the wearer. Can''t wait to see your photos.
21.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Great job! Can''t wait for pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results