shape
carat
color
clarity

PS Zoom GTG Planning

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hey All,

There seems to be interest in having a Zoom Get Together with fellow PSers, so I thought I'd create a thread to figure out some dates/times and other considerations:
  1. This would be an invite opportunity. Targeted to those regular PSers. Perhaps an admin can give me some guidance on parameters for this.
  2. Cameras are OPTIONAL. My request is that those who prefer to not show themselves use their PS Avatar and name so we know whom we're talking with.
  3. Safety concerns: Screen sharing, recording, and inappropriate backgrounds/commentary won't be allowed. I'm a teacher so, I'll shut it down if needed. ;-) I'm also looking to have a co-host to help with any vetting.
  4. I'm on Loupe Troop and have updated my contact info, so you can reach out to me there.

Please use this forum for suggestions on dates and times. I'm in MST and I'd love to have a time that would work with many PSers.

Suggested Dates / Times:
Friday, November 27 from 4-6pm MST

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cannot find you on LoupeTroop

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm in England, so not sure I'll be able to coordinate times? :cry:

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't work around us few Poms! Although I'm sure we'd love to be involved, there aren't a huge amount of us.

Just work out your times & we can fall in line if possible.
But...excited!!!

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Looked on LT but only saw your listing, not contact info. Sent you a message via the LT messaging system, but I know it is notoriously unreliable. Is there another way you’d like us to do things or was that correct?

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Looked on LT but only saw your listing, not contact info. Sent you a message via the LT messaging system, but I know it is notoriously unreliable. Is there another way you’d like us to do things or was that correct?

Ok...super stupid question.....I'm guessing I need to put in an email so ya'll can contact me?

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok....because I'm super slow...I have NOW added an email addy TO THE ACTUAL LISTING. Please drop me a quick email (I won't share w/anyone) if you want to be on the invite list for the GTG.

This Covid pandemic crap has killed my brain cells....sigh...

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Maybe we should start a public list of screen names that have signed up so we know you've received our messages. Don't want to leave anyone out by accident. =)2

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well, everyone who has emailed me I've responded to you and have now sent a follow up email with the Google Form. No response from me? Email me again please <3 I'm also looking a possibly meeting on Friday afternoon for a quick chat if anyone wants to join. Wondering where to go: check out Loupe Troop listing: Potential Listing for the email addy.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Well, everyone who has emailed me I've responded to you and have now sent a follow up email with the Google Form. No response from me? Email me again please <3 I'm also looking a possibly meeting on Friday afternoon for a quick chat if anyone wants to join. Wondering where to go: check out Loupe Troop listing: Potential Listing for the email addy.

Hi. I've emailed you twice, once through your direct gmail address and once through LT, but haven't heard back so I'm guessing they didn't go through? I'll try again. Please let me know that you've received it. Thanks.

Cozystitches

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi. I've emailed you twice, once through your direct gmail address and once through LT, but haven't heard back so I'm guessing they didn't go through? I'll try again. Please let me know that you've received it. Thanks.

Got it! And replied!!! <3 <3 <3

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Hi everyone, we are shutting down this thread as we are not comfortable with this being coordinated on PS. Please feel free to do what you wish offline, but we think there are significant security concerns here with being in your homes, showing off your jewelry or your membership here, and ways that someone could easily track down your home.

We are working on a safe platform for video, please be patient with us!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results